What's new

Recent content by BecomeAllFlame

  1. BecomeAllFlame

    How My 19-Year-Old Son Built an $8K Web Design Business in 60 Days

    GOLD! WEB DESIGN 
    This thread's inspired me to start kicking my own a$$ and get moving. So, getting busy for my part. Not sure about everyone else.
  2. BecomeAllFlame

    How My 19-Year-Old Son Built an $8K Web Design Business in 60 Days

    GOLD! WEB DESIGN 
    Oh thank you for the video! I haven't laughed so much in I don't know how long!
  3. BecomeAllFlame

    Lex DeVille's: One Thread For All My Genius, Unhinged, Mostly Really Bad Ideas

    GOLD! OFF-TOPIC 
    You'd be surprised but not surprised what's selling. I had a look on Etsy and a lot of the hypnosis videos are sexual ones. Especially fetish type ones. Or ASMR fetish type audio. What about if you also do "plain" subliminal videos too? There's people who do subscriptions for their latest...
  4. BecomeAllFlame

    General Forum Updates... What's New?

    IMPORTANT! 
    Thank you very much for the new forum design, looking sharp!
  5. BecomeAllFlame

    I quit video games

    MINDSET RANT 
    This is my thread and I am guilty as charged. I totally understanding the feeling of "I had a hard day at work" and wanting to zonk out on videogames.
  6. BecomeAllFlame

    We have lost one of our own - RIP @Wolfman

    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear. RIP.
  7. BecomeAllFlame

    Starting a carpet cleaning business

    NOTABLE! HOT! EXECUTION 
    That was over a year ago - he’s long since quit the job and is kicking a$$ with the business now.
  8. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    Hence the title of the thread! I managed to finish my mini goal for the week last night. Also I read Lex’s recent threads on lunch break and I thought “Why am I going so slowly with learning how Webflow works and trying to do stuff by myself when Webflow literally has templates I can download...
  9. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    All I know is that if I stay where I am, I’ll be in my 50’s with no life. Time for me to grow up.
  10. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    Mid 30’s, USA.
  11. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    Thank you very much! I was aiming for Youtube, actually. Unsure about Tiktok especially since in the USA at least it is going bye-bye. Possibly Instagram? I haven't thought quite that far ahead yet. Also not sure where I'll get a nice looking studio space - I still live with mum and dad (like...
  12. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    People who have a website (or want one) and aren't getting the results they want (aka, more sales, more clients). My goal is to help them get a website up, improve their website, or get them ranking better. As far as 2 years, well, sure. Unless people suddenly don't want websites or better SEO...
  13. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    1:30pm East Coast time is doable-ish. I’ll make the effort to join! Thanks.
  14. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    Vague but: Thursday: Code along with this webflow course (I am about halfway through it, but circumstances like preparing for mum to come home from nursing home have gotten in the way of me finishing it this week). Finishing that course is my mini goal for the week. I’ve also chosen not to go...
  15. BecomeAllFlame

    I woke up.

    INTRO 
    Thank you very much! I've decided on creating a Webflow SEO business as my niche. I've taken (never finished either) Fox's web design university course and I remember being good at web design as a teen 15 years ago. It blows my mind we have these tools now instead of learning HTML/CSS and doing...
Back
Top Bottom