What's new

Recent content by beaustanley94

  1. B

    What will you focus on in 2022?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Taking small actions every single day towards the creation of my very first business. It’s very exciting, lots of work, unknowns, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Never been better. Made a shift to live in the “NOW” to really make the best of each day despite all the chaos in the world and...
  2. B

    If you could only pass on one life lesson to everyone on this forum, what would it be?

    NOTABLE! MINDSET 
    If I could share one life lesson it would be expressed by the following quote by the legend Jim Rohn. “Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.” - Jim Rohn Don’t put your dreams off any longer. Small actions taken now each and every day will yield extraordinary results.
  3. B

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    MJ - The Millionaire Fastlane has provided a mental shift for me. Thank you for all your contributions, sharing your knowledge, and your entrepreneurial experiences. I have been inspired to take action, identifying a need, and delivering a solution for that need to achieve the sought after...
Back
Top Bottom