What's new

Recent content by Batman22

  1. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    Thank you for you reply
  2. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    I see the point , thank you a lot
  3. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your reply
  4. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your reply
  5. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    Thank you a lot
  6. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    I see your point , thank you for your reply
  7. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    Thank you, this is exactly the confirmation I needed, proof that it's possible to build something real and profitable without lying to people to do it.
  8. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your reply
  9. Batman22

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    I work as a freelancer in my country in e-commerce, selling products, and I make about $500 a month in profit. Recently someone suggested I become the digital marketer for his team, saying he could see I had the drive and the skills, I just lacked direction. This guy operates in twelve African...
Back
Top Bottom