What's new

Recent content by Avidan

  1. Avidan

    Struggling to Stay Consistent with Workouts – Looking for Advice

    HEALTH 
    Thanks for the reply bro! Sounds like you’re really consistent and goal-driven.Quick question – on those “lighter” days, do you follow some kind of plan or just go by feel?
  2. Avidan

    Struggling to Stay Consistent with Workouts – Looking for Advice

    HEALTH 
    Thanks! But I think I need a structured workout plan — without one, I feel lost at the gym.
  3. Avidan

    Struggling to Stay Consistent with Workouts – Looking for Advice

    HEALTH 
    Thanks for the advice bro, it's good! But without a structured plan? Just work on the whole body?
  4. Avidan

    Struggling to Stay Consistent with Workouts – Looking for Advice

    HEALTH 
    Hey everyone, I’ve been having a hard time staying consistent with my gym workouts. I keep searching for new workout plans online, start with good intentions, but end up switching programs or stopping altogether. My goal is to follow a structured routine and work out at least 3–4 times a week...
  5. Avidan

    Gym training program

    HEALTH 
    Sorry. My mistake
  6. Avidan

    Gym training program

    HEALTH 
    Hello friends, I'm new here :) I have a question - where can I purchase a training program of a good gym? Recommendation for a good fitness trainer? My English is not good - sorry
  7. Avidan

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Israel :) Tal Aviv
Back
Top Bottom