What's new

Recent content by AtomicC9

  1. AtomicC9

    Website Roasting - Post Your Website Here for Feedback / Ask Your Questions

    MARKETING 
    did my best on this one feed back is welcome https://silbahandymanservices.com/
  2. AtomicC9

    Scaling a handyman service business

    PEOPLE SCALING EXECUTION 
    after you have devloped your skiils and have demand you should be able to charge much more then 200 per day
  3. AtomicC9

    Scaling a handyman service business

    PEOPLE SCALING EXECUTION 
    hey Im looking to Start my own handy man business in Alaska any advice I'm currently a sole proprietor I just went through with getting my General liability insurance and will begin looking for more customers soon I'm learning as I go iv done a handful of successful projects although nothing...
  4. AtomicC9

    Greatings From Alaska!

    INTRO 
    Hello! My name is Merik I am 19 years old and an aspiring entrepreneur. I randomly came across the MJ books on Spotify the Millionaire Fastlane is one of my favorite books to date. I am very passionate about is nordic skiing (otherwise known as cross country skiing) for anyone who is...
Back
Top Bottom