What's new

Recent content by asavage

  1. asavage

    Cancel your Replit/Lovable subscriptions. Just use Antigravity instead.

    HOT! - AI - 
    I have a dedicated SWE and an architect (each with 12+ years of experience). We are just starting to explore what kind of agentic role we want to have on the platform in terms of governance that feels helpful to our users - so less friction around the governance framework I'll be building. So...
  2. asavage

    Cancel your Replit/Lovable subscriptions. Just use Antigravity instead.

    HOT! - AI - 
    OK - I was looking for an update on Antigravity. Would you still support Lovable + Claude Code 5x? I've been using both, and just wanted to see what others here thought. I'm not a dev/coder (Brand design/copy and content strategy background). Any referrals on building strong governance for...
  3. asavage

    Anyone use Substack for Newsletters? Recommended?

    MARKETING 
    I do, I moved it over there from LinkedIn. It's going ok, but that's because I've put less time into it since the holidays, so that's on me, nothing to do with the platform. I also use it as a lead magnet sometimes, which has brought me two clients pretty passively.
  4. asavage

    Launch Vector? What's the deal?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    UPDATE: 1 year into working with Launch Vector. Below is a copy n paste of my answers that I've share with a few people who have asked for an update. Happy to share my experience. I’ll keep everything high-level and focused on facts, since some issues are still being resolved. ⸻ • What has...
  5. asavage

    Launch Vector? What's the deal?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Ok. So we did invest with Launch Vector and it’s been a strange ride. I found nearly a dozen testimonial videos from other investors on YouTube. I even researched the sales guy, and success manager that were assigned to us. Real people. I don’t think it’s that weird that an online business...
  6. asavage

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Still reading Fast Lane.
  7. asavage

    Going "All-In" on ONE cryptocurrency... which?

    NOTABLE! CRYPTO INVESTING 
    If we're talking growth percentage.... I'd vote for XRP. It's only at $1.37ish now, and has forecasts to reach over $3 in the next year, and potentially $4ish in the next 5 years... while if bitcoin doubles from what it is now - like $180k ish that would be unlikely for a couple of years. WHY...
  8. asavage

    Not giving up!

    INTRO 
    I've been on this path to business start-up so many times, and then get sucked back into corporate life time and again. The universe doesn't want me there, I don't want to be there. From big brands like Nike and adidas, to agency life and sports marketing. It's been "fun" often, and...
Back
Top Bottom