What's new

Recent content by Arturo Aragon

  1. Arturo Aragon

    Excited to be here

    INTRO 
    Thanks a lot
  2. Arturo Aragon

    Excited to be here

    INTRO 
    Thanks a lot I'm happy to join the forum
  3. Arturo Aragon

    Excited to be here

    INTRO 
    Thank you for the reply MJ it means a lot I'm happy to be here
  4. Arturo Aragon

    Excited to be here

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the comments I actually have read the millionaire fastlane and currently on about hour 4 of unscrypted . I need to put on my profile that I read the millionaire fastlane
  5. Arturo Aragon

    Excited to be here

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone I am super excited to be here this the first time I join any type of forum or community like this . I just want to introduce my self my name is Arturo Aragon I live in Las Vegas Nevada I have three kids and a wife. I go by Art for short. I just really want to say that I joined...
Back
Top Bottom