What's new

Recent content by art72

  1. art72

    Long time slow-laner, it's finally time to become a contributor.

    INTRO 
    I can definitely relate, as I joined the WF forum in 2011 seeking to SHIFT from the slow lane to the Fastlane myself... learned a ton, but seldom 'implemented' the knowledge and insights gained for the same reasons (*excuses) you've outlined above. There seems to be a common issue with those...
  2. art72

    CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days

    GOLD! MARKETING 
    There's more valuable information here than most premium (paid) training courses are peddling today! As a local service-based operator (*sub-contractor) for well over 25 years, I sincerely believe; the key is to start outsourcing and 'cloning' the systems, processes, and business models as fast...
  3. art72

    Take it: Six-figure local service opportunity (Better than copywriting!)

    HOT! IDEA EXECUTION 
    Thank you for this... while I am trying to plot an 'exit strategy' from home improvement and move more towards internet based marketing strategies, this fits well with my past experience as a pool plumber and tradesman. There's definitely a huge potential and since the R/O systems DO NOT...
Back
Top Bottom