What's new

Recent content by AntonioChadwick

  1. AntonioChadwick

    I want out

    INTRO 
    Software development businesses are just starting to make its way in to Samoa so maybe its something along the lines of a SaaS or something like that
  2. AntonioChadwick

    I want out

    INTRO 
    Oh, robotic automation and AI sound interesting, and it's above my current skill set. At the moment, I don't have any ideas yet that can utilize my IT skills. I am a network engineer and slowly transitioning into coding in my free time. I would like to get into software.
  3. AntonioChadwick

    I want out

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone, Great to be here! I was initially hesitant to join because I wasn't sure if I had anything to offer, but as i am reading "The Millionaire Fastlane," I figured, what's the worst that could happen? I currently work a 9 to 5 job at a telecom company in Samoa as an IT Engineer...
Back
Top Bottom