What's new

Recent content by annaaug

  1. A

    polish licence - The Millionaire Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Hello again @MJ DeMarco , I am curious if there is any news on the availability of Polish rights? Best regards, Anna
  2. A

    polish licence - The Millionaire Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Hello again @MJ DeMarco , I am curious if there is any news on the availability of Polish rights? Best regards, Anna
  3. A

    polish licence - The Millionaire Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Dear @MJ DeMarco , thank you for the information. We are very interested in publishing your book in Polish. We have tried to contact you several times in the past. Please let us know how we can get a response outside of this forum. My warmest regards, Anna
  4. A

    polish licence - The Millionaire Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Yes, I know. I used it few times and never get an answer
  5. A

    polish licence - The Millionaire Fastlane

    INTRO 
    no, polish licence expired few years ago and we'd like to buy it. How to contact @MJ DeMarco
  6. A

    polish licence - The Millionaire Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing on behalf of Kompania Mediowa Publishing House. We're interested to buy rights to the title " The Millionaire Fastlane" by MJ DeMarco. Is it possible to get the manuscript? What will be the costs of rights to polish publishing? Sincerely, Anna
Back
Top Bottom