What's new

Recent content by Anglepoised

  1. Anglepoised

    What will you focus on in 2022?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Me and my wife started to grinding earlier this month. So I guess our focus for the next year is to build our businesses. I know in his book, @MJ DeMarco suggests that I should monogamous to the business. But, my wife and I have different things in our mind, so we try to do our part separately...
  2. Anglepoised

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I officially already read all of your books! The story is actually really inspiring. Eventhough I prefer the first two books tbh, but it still find this really enjoy able and fun to read. Good job sir!
  3. Anglepoised

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've done reading it. Tbh, I found this book as more detailed version than the first one. It's like finding the next fitting puzzle of what the author have to say. I will definitely have to re-read later, to remind all of the steps required to achieved the UNSCRIPTED life. Okay, on my way to...
  4. Anglepoised

    A little introduction from third world country

    INTRO 
    I am a manager in an investment company right now. I really love what im doing right now, but it was a slowlane
  5. Anglepoised

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read it ! It was a very good book, after i complete it, I immediately recommend it to my friend.
  6. Anglepoised

    A little introduction from third world country

    INTRO 
    Hi ! This is probably my first post in a forum for a very very long time, so i hope i can keep up :) My situation is probably not so bad, but not so good either. I am married guy in his late 20s, with a son. I have secured eight figure salary (in my currency is probably above average but still...
Back
Top Bottom