What's new

Recent content by Angelova

  1. Angelova

    Importing items in India from Europe

    Thank you for your response! I'll check it.
  2. Angelova

    Importing items in India from Europe

    I see that you have a lot of knowledge for Indian market. Do you think that its better if you produce something in the country if I invest in producing items and find people with to work?
  3. Angelova

    Importing items in India from Europe

    Thanks for your answer . Europe offers the best wine, cheese , yougourt, lavender oil etc. Thtas why I want to choose the best niche and to find a partner for this. Its difficult to understand how to sell in other country with different culture. Thats why Im asking here.
  4. Angelova

    Importing items in India from Europe

    Hello I want to sell products in India , but I don't know which niche to choose. I'll be very glad if someone can help me or there is any experience with the market in India. Thank you!
  5. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Thank you ! How I can get in touch with you ? Is it possible to make conversation ?
  6. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your sharing! I wish you to start something new and to make again good profit. The idea with the spoon is very good . In which platform you sold your product?
  7. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Hello ! Thank you for your response. Can you share more from your experience with packing business. It will be interesting for me to hear what do you think about it. Thank you in advance!
  8. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Hello Can you explain me more if you have vision . For me will be interesting to tell me more about the process and the way the things happen . Thank you in advance!
  9. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Hello Thank you for your advice ! Maybe I want to produce a product . Now I'm thinking about packaging boxes ....but luxury boxes, papers, labels .... it will be better if they are from recycled materials .
  10. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Thank you !
  11. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    The problem is that I'm from Europe .... how to find correct broker or agency?
  12. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Thank you !
  13. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    What do you think about real estate market ? Im from Europe...here everything is calm down ....ppl still buy and sell
  14. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    I get you ....but I think that if the niche is more specific it will be more profitable. You have to offer something more than others. If you sell coffe give ppl free cookies ....or make donation at the end of the month...this way ppl will feel that they bring something positive
  15. Angelova

    I want to make stable business with creative people

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your response. What do you do for a living if it's not a secret ?
Back
Top Bottom