What's new

Recent content by andro

  1. andro

    The real reason to be your own video game character

    HOT! MINDSET 
    My own insecurities about not being thorough or "perfect" enough really go overboard sometimes. The personal value I get from working with AI is to "cover all bases". I get paranoid from potentially "forgetting" something.
  2. andro

    The real reason to be your own video game character

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Doesn't creating a doppelgänger to activate the "psychoanalyst’s lens" feel like adding extra steps when the goal is just to flip that mental switch and get “interested in the plot” of your life. I can see how the doppelgänger trick can work for some by giving them distance and a nurturing...
  3. andro

    The real reason to be your own video game character

    HOT! MINDSET 
    This is GOLD! To make or obtain the "psychoanalyst’s lens" of "becoming interested in the plot" for your own life, you’re essentially looking to cultivate a mindset—a way of seeing yourself and your experiences that’s active, curious, and engaged, rather than purely goal-driven or resigned. It’s...
  4. andro

    New Member : From Foster Care to Fearless: A Go-Getter's Journey

    INTRO 
    Hey man, your story’s wild! Foster care to three biz’s? I’m self-made too, sorta—crashed out of Forex, lived in my car, til TMF got me going. But your hustle’s next-level—maple panels, lending, repairs? How’d you spot those needs? I’m still early, piecing out value over cash-chasing—love to...
  5. andro

    Intro

    INTRO 
    Hey MB, Eugene here—TMF flipped me too. Was broke in my car after Forex bombed, chasing cash wrong. What problem’s on your radar—something you’ve seen or lived? I’m still piecing this out—happy to swap early steps :thumbsup:
  6. andro

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    Hey Joseph, Eugene here—your 9-5 itch is my story too. TMF pulled me out of a Forex mess where I lost it all, lived in my car, chasing freedom the wrong way. Your engineering degree is a goldmine of opportunity! (I am jealous) Any fixes you could turn into something? What’s brewing from your...
  7. andro

    20 years late to the party!!

    INTRO 
    Hey, Eugene here—your grocery store moment gave me chills. I had a similar epiphany not to long ago. I regret not pursing the fastlane in my early 20's. But hey... You gotta start somewhere. Your classroom’s a goldmine—any pain there (stress, time) you could solve? I’m still figuring this out...
  8. andro

    From Forex Bust to Fastlane App Idea—Need Your CENTS Input

    INTRO 
    Yes to both! Analysis paralysis is especially tuff for me.
  9. andro

    New member here

    INTRO 
    I have a mentor that took me under his wing from church. We started with a simple commitment to being at the gym and then expanded from there. Being open to accept help from others was what really got the ball rolling for me to break and keep breaking out of the various mental barriers that I...
  10. andro

    New member here

    INTRO 
    Hey Maria, welcome to the Fastlane—your story hits hard! I’m Eugene, an immigrant myself. I crashed out of Forex living in my car before TMF woke me up. Your hospital grind echoes my ‘waiting’ trap that I constantly catch myself in and must remind myself that TIME is the real currency. No...
  11. andro

    Hello!

    INTRO 
    Hey Ed, killer intro—PRESENTUR sounds like a Fastlane beast! I’m Eugene, 30, clawing out of a Forex flop with TMF as my wake-up. Your ‘presentation is everything’ hits home and something I am personally trying to get a better grasp on. I’m testing a spy-app (@SpyGoalNudge) to nudge folks past...
  12. andro

    My introduction

    INTRO 
    Hey Max, welcome aboard! I’m Eugene, 30—TMF hit me like a brick too. Went from blowing my savings on Forex in my car to chasing real value with an app idea. Love your fund goal—helping businesses back home screams CENTS potential. Keep us posted!
  13. andro

    Still trying

    INTRO 
    Hey AVK, welcome to the Fastlane! Love the ‘desert of desertion’ line. It reminded me of when I was chasing Forex riches in my car. Excited to hear about your future updates. Keep us posted!
  14. andro

    Show us your mug! Lets see that face!

    HOT! 
    NO WAY! is this Pewdiepie!??
  15. andro

    From Forex Bust to Fastlane App Idea—Need Your CENTS Input

    INTRO 
    Hey Fastlaners, I’m Eugene—30, single, living with my parents in Washington, and part-time at Amazon. A year ago, I was broke in Florida, sleeping in my car, chasing Forex riches. I burned through savings and my USPS retirement fund, hopping from guru to guru, convinced I’d crack the market. The...
Back
Top Bottom