What's new

Recent content by AllMoneyIn

  1. AllMoneyIn

    Stay where I’m at or do something faster+bigger+new?

    MARKETING SLOWLANE FEEDBACK 
    This is super solid. Thank you for your perspective. I had a moment where I was feeling unproductive and sucked into the lie that “you can only do 1 thing at a time” which is true as far as full time effort, but doesn’t limit me from growing and learning other things that will help me get ahead...
  2. AllMoneyIn

    Stay where I’m at or do something faster+bigger+new?

    MARKETING SLOWLANE FEEDBACK 
    Thanks MJ! I appreciate it. Sometimes I get excited and have already done something in my head before I have evidence in real life. I need to channel that excitement into more action and use the results to inform my decisions. Thank you!
  3. AllMoneyIn

    Stay where I’m at or do something faster+bigger+new?

    MARKETING SLOWLANE FEEDBACK 
    Hey guys I could use your help: I'm the #1 Final Expense life insurance salesperson at my company — but I don't own an asset. Trying to decide whether to walk away and build one. Want the group's read. For several years I've been the top Final Expense producer here, still one of the best in...
  4. AllMoneyIn

    Picking fast lane opportunity vs my current one

    SCALING EXECUTION 
    @MJ DeMarco I have been selling Life Insurance for the past four years and have gotten up to a 200,000 income and now it’s not stressful to maintain that, but I have the opportunity to build a sales team under the umbrella where I work. And over the years reasonably get up to the high six...
  5. AllMoneyIn

    New forum member

    INTRO 
    Hi @MJ DeMarco and all! I am PUMPED to be here. I have some questions loading, where should I put them to get your attention @MJ DeMarco ! Been a top salesperson for a few years now - waking up to the reality that I can start a fastlane business and plan to build something PE wants to buy -...
Back
Top Bottom