What's new

Recent content by alittlebyte

  1. alittlebyte

    Ask Me Anything About SaaS ( I'm building my 7th )

    GOLD! HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    You'll never achieve the same level of functionality with no-code software. However, you don't want to dive into learning how to code just for the sake of making a SaaS. You need time, patience and effort, as you correctly mentioned. It's a whole lot of a journey in itself. If you start...
  2. alittlebyte

    Ask Me Anything About SaaS ( I'm building my 7th )

    GOLD! HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    Actually, I would guess that, that's almost always the case when you are making a product for a B2C business.
  3. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    Seems like the way to go!
  4. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    I used it loosely. By recurring I didn't have in mind revenue from the same customers, but a different chunk of customers from a potential-customer pool.
  5. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    China is a thorn to every non-chinese manufacturing company...
  6. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    You are right. It satisfies the Entry commandment 100% and I hadn't thought of it! You gave me a new perspective actually. Thank you!
  7. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    In a way, but I had long come over it during my early 20s (I am now 24). It just seems absurd from an economic perspective to let a manufacturing plant go to such a waste. It's an asset.
  8. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    Yeah, that's what really bugs me... Nowadays you can approach good MRRs with just an internet connection, a pc and some marketing skills.
  9. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    Hi, thanks for the feedback. I am actually kind of taking this approach right now, but my job requires a lot of my time. Unfortunately, one cannot juggle many things at once and hope to be successful. I am more concerned about postponing the SaaS thing for the next 2-3 years while building the...
  10. alittlebyte

    Family business dilemma

    Hi everyone, I'll cut straight to the chase. I've been recently facing a dilemma regarding either taking over my family's business or continuing on my own plans. I am self-taught software engineer. I've been in this field for around 3 years now and the market is pretty rewarding if you know...
  11. alittlebyte

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it, gonna re-read it soon :)
  12. alittlebyte

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it, gonna re-read it soon :)
Back
Top Bottom