What's new

Recent content by alexlong

  1. alexlong

    Should I just think of my first business as a self-led MBA program?

    MINDSET 
    I've been reading a number of books in the entrepreneur world including Unscripted and Millionaire Fastlane, as well as talking to entrepreneurs I know, and the general perspective I'm developing is that coming up with good business ideas (and knowing they're good ideas) is just kind of a dark...
  2. alexlong

    Feedback please: New productivity service - Gift Your Goals! giftyourgoals.com

    IDEA 
    Hey all, I'm exploring various ideas for products and being a programmer / productivity nerd I decided to make a goal setting service where you essentially set a goal, choose a gift that you will get when you accomplish the goal, and then pay up front for the gift. When you accomplish the goal...
  3. alexlong

    Farmer turned Software Engineer Ideas

    IDEA 
    I'm curious to hear any updates
  4. alexlong

    Just finished reading millionaire fastlane and have brainstormed ideas but nothing good, help?

    IDEA 
    Thanks for the response and sharing. I didn't follow any particular strategy, just thought about things around me or in my life and tried to think of how to improve them. I'm very into productivity stuff so some of them are based on that. I know there's a bias there but I figured I'd start with...
  5. alexlong

    Just finished reading millionaire fastlane and have brainstormed ideas but nothing good, help?

    IDEA 
    Hi all, I finished reading MFL and have been writing 20+ ideas every day for the past week or so. Now have like 150 business ideas or so but I don't think really any of them are much good. Not sure where to go from here. Shared the list with my girlfriend who has also read MFL and is a big fan...
Back
Top Bottom