What's new

Recent content by alanzojb@gmail.

  1. alanzojb@gmail.

    For me or for my Son's?

    IDEA QUESTION 
    Thanks @Kybalion, totally makes sense. I am definitely not trying to live my through them for sure. Like any dad, I want the best for them. But your points are clear - its needs to align with their interests, their goals.
  2. alanzojb@gmail.

    For me or for my Son's?

    IDEA QUESTION 
    Sound advice @pmusu . I was thinking that this would be conditional. My sons would need to build the business with me - put in as much time and sweat, maybe more...
  3. alanzojb@gmail.

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Alanzo Blackstock, Oxford United Kingdom
  4. alanzojb@gmail.

    For me or for my Son's?

    IDEA QUESTION 
    I have a real dilemma. My question is, is it a good strategy for me to plough my efforts into making my sons fastlane millionaires, rather than myself? Here's my thoughts and concerns: I am now 56. I feel I should have discovered the Millionaire fastlane at least 20 years ago. I have had a...
  5. alanzojb@gmail.

    Hello from Alanzo in Oxford, UK

    INTRO 
    Just posting my Hello here. Im from Oxford in the UK. I have been in the Tech industry for a while now. Just read the Millionaire Fastlane and Im ready for travel
Back
Top Bottom