What's new

Recent content by 24den

  1. 2

    Anyone ventured into Mobile Apps?

    SAAS / APPS 
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has had any success venturing into mobile apps, specifically turning their app ideas into reality. It seems to me that a recurring topic on the forums involves a discussion between learning coding and creating the app yourself, versus having a freelancer on...
  2. 2

    Digital Products Execution

    EXECUTION 
    I agree... Thank you for your time!
  3. 2

    Digital Products Execution

    EXECUTION 
    Thank you for the feedback! I specifically like the idea of having a specific set of song videos. Would you have any insight on being a Udemy instructor?
  4. 2

    Digital Products Execution

    EXECUTION 
    Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. There's a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable people on this forum and some advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll leave my chief concern at the end of the post for those who want to skip the preamble. After reading TMF several months...
  5. 2

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read the book and recommended it to my sister and a friend. Halfway through unscripted. Thank you for the insight!
  6. 2

    Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    I want in!
Back
Top Bottom