What's new

Recent content by 21elnegocio

  1. 21elnegocio

    Needs to be said... sell the DAMN motorcycle.

    HOT! RANT 
    Damn and I wanted a bike again but im glad I saw this thread.
  2. 21elnegocio

    Anyone else here on steroids?

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Used to be on TRT 5 years ago stopped when we decided to have kids, looking into peptides right now but so many online sites to buy them from that I am not sure whats a reputable brand.
  3. 21elnegocio

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    The Art of Spending Money: Simple Choices for a Richer Life by Morgan Housel
  4. 21elnegocio

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    This is great, do they deliver templates only or AI runs the ads for you? I am still trying to figure out how to leverage AI for ads, I honestly thing it cant beat personal brand though for lets say legal service businesses like Attorneys, Realtors etc. If you put your face to it and use a...
  5. 21elnegocio

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    ChatGPT has been a game changer for my content, everyone goes back and forth between Claude and ChatGPT but honestly I am too invested in Chat it helps me with -Diet -Health what vitamins and what I need to take -Review legal documents -Scripts for content -Ads I am starting to use Manus and...
  6. 21elnegocio

    TikTok Live For Advertising My Skool Community Group (MRR)?

    MARKETING 
    Do you have knowledge with tik tok ads account suspension?
  7. 21elnegocio

    What is the new fastlane businesses in todays age?

    IDEA 
    Hey everyone I’ve been thinking a lot about what really qualifies as a fastlane business in today’s age. With all the tools we have now AI, social media, automation, and unlimited free knowledge online it feels like there’s more opportunity than ever. But at the same time, there’s also way more...
  8. 21elnegocio

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    What makes you think we will go to $75k ?
  9. 21elnegocio

    AI, Artificial Intelligence Resources, Websites, and Hot Finds.

    - AI - 
    https://notegpt.io/youtube-video-summarizer https://www.builder.ai/
  10. 21elnegocio

    SUCCESS STORY: Biophase (eCommerce, Real estate)

    GOLD! 
    I agree with you his way of thinking is how we should think see how much money a month we need to make then go enjoy life, its short.
  11. 21elnegocio

    Did It: Zero to $12k a Month (Now $75K) While Traveling the World

    GOLD! EXECUTION 
    Thanks for sharing @GoodluckChuck great motivation, funny thing I started my youtube channel this week, I should of started sooner. I am learning as I go and will continue to test out and see what works, thannk you
  12. 21elnegocio

    What is the BEST "value" you ever paid for?

    NOTABLE! HOT! CHAT EXECUTION 
    $13.99 a month on Youtube Premium subcrition has taught me marketing in the past few months
  13. 21elnegocio

    Needs to be said... sell the DAMN motorcycle.

    HOT! RANT 
    Best decision you have made, I sold mine few years ago for same reason. Too many crazy drivers now, I drove mine for years in my early 20s I was brave I was not scared. Its different now, I think about everything now
Back
Top Bottom