What's new

Recent content by 1stclassballer

  1. 1stclassballer

    I started my own business!

    EXECUTION 
    @Walter Hay I'd be very grateful if you could send me the link as well. Thank you in advance!
  2. 1stclassballer

    Biophase - 2018 Ecommerce/Amazon Business Coaching Program

    MARKETPLACE 
    Man, this sucks. Especially since I had saved 10k to go through the program. Anyway, I did launch a product on Amazon in May in a small market using the criteria you use as stated in your threads and I'm glad to say I made a 2k profit after 1k in costs, after 6 months. Not much, but I proved to...
  3. 1stclassballer

    Biophase; New Coaching Calls, Product Sourcing, Help A Rescue

    MARKETPLACE 
    I would love to join a call if you ever decide to do this again. We have 5 dogs and I think it's a great thing you're doing for those dogs.
  4. 1stclassballer

    Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    Thanks for doing this. I definitely want in.
  5. 1stclassballer

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Thanks for the early release copy, MJ. I initially feared this wouldn't be as good as TMF but those fears were soon put to rest as I learned about The Script and TUNEF. This book is a well needed slap in my face. There were moments where I laughed out loud ("F*ck you" is a beautiful thing) and...
  6. 1stclassballer

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    This book woke me up. It made me uncomfortable. This book made me scared. But it has ignited a fire within me. THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ
  7. 1stclassballer

    Problem solver

    Problem solver
  8. 1stclassballer

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Accra, Ghana
Back
Top Bottom