What's new

Recent content by ZF Lee

  1. ZF Lee

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I am finding that 'life-shopping' might be more fitting for me. Or 'environment-shopping'. A lot of our traumas, hurts and hates come from things far out of our control, even though we've tried what we could. Again, if I had friends or other supportive figures who could ask better questions...
  2. ZF Lee

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Thank you so much for sharing. I myself have bouts of this too. They come up even more strongly these days, as I am extracting myself from many social circles currently—and even faith circles. The feeling like ‘WTF am I doing this for…’ The one thing that has held me together, was to learn...
  3. ZF Lee

    ZF's progress thread

    EXECUTION 
    Lex wrote on his Forum one time, that therapy in general is a F*cking scam. And you could achieve better results with self-reading and self-mastery. Now I'm kicking myself for not heeding this. Today on my third session with this pastor-therapist, the guy: 1.Kept asking me on my childhood...
  4. ZF Lee

    ZF's progress thread

    EXECUTION 
    In the last few weeks, I formally submitted my resignation to the mens fellowship at church. Won't be helping the tech team from next year onwards. The good men there were begging me to stay on. Even asked me to just 'be there', even though I wouldn't be helping them around. I wish I could...
  5. ZF Lee

    The TikTok Chat Thread

    MARKETING CHAT 
    OK…just got back from the TikTok physical interview. They hired some analysts to ask me tons of questions on how I usually use TikTok Live. (Got paid a few hundred bucks for it too, so yay) Interestingly, lots of their questions were focused on what kept me watching…what results I get from...
  6. ZF Lee

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    you know something is seriously wrong when you can find better articles than LinkedIn on X (and X isn't even ranking up Articles currently)
  7. ZF Lee

    ZF's progress thread

    EXECUTION 
    Been going on Tiktok Lives every day for a week now. To share about the product (briefly), and my lifestyle/routine related to it and on beating my eczema since age 8. Strangely have been finding more followers than using regular posts, that way. My current formats for Tiktok Lives for the...
  8. ZF Lee

    The TikTok Chat Thread

    MARKETING CHAT 
    If you are hoping on Tiktok as your only source of traffic...yes its easy to get caught up praying that you beat the 200-300 view jail. Or get hungover with horrible comments. That's why I also keep an X and sometimes repost my Tiktok content to IG. X is alright as long you follow the right...
  9. ZF Lee

    The TikTok Chat Thread

    MARKETING CHAT 
    Suddenly got these notifications after a few recent TikTok lives. My first TikTok diamonds from going Live. Thought that these diamonds could only be gifted by viewers. But turns out you can win some from a prize pool from the bazillion campaigns on TikTok Live Centre. They have all kinds of...
  10. IMG_4057.webp

    IMG_4057.webp

  11. ZF Lee

    The TikTok Chat Thread

    MARKETING CHAT 
    On Tiktok Live... This week I'm fighting very hard to get traction on Tiktok Live. Lots of personal problems on my side. There are days when I'm just bed-rotting. That is how bad things are. At the very least, I NEED to keep the channel up. Yesterday I fought myself up to open the darned...
  12. ZF Lee

    The TikTok Chat Thread

    MARKETING CHAT 
    Not great for a first LIVE: LIVE got restricted just for mentioning my product. For a few mins. I think there might be a different setting I didn't enable somewhere, since I do see LIVES offering their courses and products...but still I find it stupid. Thankfully, 90% of my sharing was pure...
  13. ZF Lee

    The TikTok Chat Thread

    MARKETING CHAT 
    The obligatory 'screw Tiktok' again... No idea why they claimed my announcement post for my health LIVE tonight breached their rules, despite me clearly stating I'm just sharing my journey and stuff I take for eczema: View: https://www.tiktok.com/@cell_conspirator/video/7673002749281324295...
  14. ZF Lee

    Lex DeVille's: One Thread For All My Genius, Unhinged, Mostly Really Bad Ideas

    GOLD! OFF-TOPIC 
    Can try text-based ads as well. My clients are actually finding them doing a lot better than videos. Put a clear promise like 'Become combat-ready for XXX competition in XXX days' or something measurable. Clients didn't even need to put an avatar or people on it. Can also easily make a few...
  15. ZF Lee

    Is this normal?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Even better! A wider market to send out the resume to. Nearby colleges or even high schools. Always hot demand to teach math, to kids who just simply can't figure it out. But in all seriously...it it's a lack of direction in life that she's worried about...then this might be where a more...
Back
Top Bottom