What's new

Rate this idea : "P2P app to sell your food leftovers"

Idea threads
Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Prantice

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone, after I finished reading the book "The millionnaire fastlane" and the "Great rat race espace", I went to search for ideas of business which could help people to answer their needs. After sometimes, I found this idea :

"P2P app to sell your food leftovers"

Let's imagine you are cooking in your kitchen, let's say that you are cooking a delicious Mac'n cheese. However, you found yourself with a very big plate of mac'n cheese. I mean, it could feed an entire army. Usually, you put what you didn't eat in the freezer. Another problem here : You don't have a freezer, which means you need to put it into the refrigerator at the risk of letting it spoil (If you don't eat it in the next days) and thus, wasting it. This is where my idea come into play :

My idea is to create a P2P app in which you can sell your food leftovers to anyone who don't want to cook but eat delicious homemade food while avoiding traditionnal fast food harmful to your heath. Which means that, if you sell your remaining mac'n cheese on the market, the user who bought it will come to your location and pick it up. Not only you didn't dump this same plate to the bin but also, you won some money from this sale.

Prior to this thread, I ran my idea through the CENTS framework to see if it is doable, here's what I found :

C for Control : Since it will be an Android / iOS app, I am dependant on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. This dependance can be reduced if I create a website for computer users.

E for Entry : You need to know how to developp an app on Android, iOS and eventually have the technical skills (HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL at least) to build a website... And this is only for the technical part. So yeah, the entry barrier is high for this one. This is not a problem since I have an engineering degree in cybersecurity and have no problem to learn new computer skills.

N for Need : Based on this article, food waste is a world plague. Roughly one-third of the food produced is wasted, which is a real problem (At least to me.) So, creating an app which does not only encourage people to sell their remaining food to other instead to dump it while winning money and helping the planet (I will come back to this later) doesn't seems a bad idea to me. (Please hurt my feelings if you think it is a garbage-tier idea)

T for Time : I will need a lot of time to develop the app but once it is created and functional, then it's good, I will just have to convince people to use it. My goal here will be to charge a fee on every transaction made. For example, if you sell a part of Mac'n cheese to someone for 2$, the transaction will be charged with a 20% fee (0,40 $) in top of the initial price tag (Thus, the client pays 2,40 $ in total) which will cover the maintenance costs of the apps and website at least. If there is enough users on the app, maybe I can try to put in ads to gain more money.

S for Scale : Since I want to developp a phone app, everyone with a smartphone can be a user of my app. Also, if this idea is executed upon, everyone will have the possibility to download the app on their phone and start using it straight away.

In addition to this framework, here's the list of benefits of my idea (if executed upon) unique :
  • Planet-friendly : Every transaction will be charge with a percentage fee based on the price asked by the vendor (Let's say 25%). 20% of the total amount of the transaction will comeback to my pocket while the 5% remaining will be donated to a charity organization fighting against food-waste.
  • Help users (and the society) to fight against food-waste : You are not required to be a professionnal to sell on the app. If you are someone who loves cooking but hate to dump eatable food, well this app is for you.
  • Help users to win pocket money : While fighting against food waste, you win pocket money by selling your food remaining. Isn't it wonderful ?
  • Buy food from well-reviewed peers : A big problem of buying from an unknown person is : How can I be sure that the food I bought from him or her is not garbage ? Well, by creating a review system within the app, you will not have to worry about the quality of the food sold by the vendor.
To conclude, this idea seems interesting but I just want to have unbiased opinions on it. Yet, I didn't talk to anyone about this idea. What do you think of this idea ? I'm very curious to hear your feedback. Please roast constructively my idea if you think it is a bad one.

Thank you for your time and I wish you a nice day.

Prantice

N.B. : Since it is my first post on this forum (Excluding my first thread within the introduction section), I made sure that this post isn't breaking any forum rules but feel free to tell me if I did something wrong by creating this post.

EDIT : Correcting some syntax error.

Resources :

Last edited:
Vjot ot hsiev vjoploph op vszoph vu tumwi e qsucmin, cav O fup'v vjopl ov ot gietocmi us qmeatocmi.

Xjip vjisi esi migvuwist op vji lovdjip, vji ofie ug jewoph tuniupi dunoph vu nz juati egvisxesf vu hiv vji migvuwist tuapft qsiqutvisuat.

ov lopf ug tiint e nesliv gus Lippifz mex vzqi tjov..

(Cedltvusz: LM tumf tufoan povsevi vu taodofem qiuqmi)

Zua qav ov op guuf.

Qiuqmi tvomm jewi qedlehit.

Epf xjev og zua jewi emmishoit.

Vjisi’t e muv ug qsucmint vjev xuamf ci vuu voni duptanoph katv gus e movvmi cov ug nusi tidasovz.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
Ov tiint moli zua jewi qav e muv ug vjoploph epf iggusv opvu vjot ofie, xjodj juxiwis O xuamf wuvi eheoptv et O'f piwis qistupemmz ati.

Og zua eqqmz vji teni iggusv vu uvjis ofiet O vsatv vjev zua xomm iwipvaemmz duni aq xovj e xoppis!

Fup'v veshiv qsowevi opfowofaemt, optvief zuas qesvpist tjuamf ci vji sitveasepvt, celisoit, guuf siveomist. O xuamfp'v vsatv sepfun opfowofaemt (vjopl ug guuf tegivz) epf ov ot puv tegi vu niiv xovj tvsephist ev nz juni.

O lpux e wisz taddittgam nucomi eqq op nz mudem esie, jisi ot vjios xictovi: Napdj - No (V)itbüpl e qebesmát immip! 50-70% lifwibnépz!

Vjiz sidiowif opwitvnipv op vji mudem "Tjesl Vepl" (vji Iasuqiep wistoup ug Tjesl Vepl) gsun emm vji gowi tjeslt ev vji teni voni. Epf vjot nucomi eqq ot e jahi tadditt, vjiz jewi e muv ug qesvpist. Cav vjios qesvpist esip'v qsowevi opfowofaemt, cav catopittit moli sitveasepvt us celisoit. Zua dep caz vji migvuwis guuf ev e fotduapv, vjot ot vji catopitt nufim op e pavtjimm. Epf vjiz djeshi dunnottoup. Ov ot e nucomi eqqmodevoup.

Vjot ot hsiev vjoploph op vszoph vu tumwi e qsucmin, cav O fup'v vjopl ov ot gietocmi us qmeatocmi.

Xjip vjisi esi migvuwist op vji lovdjip, vji ofie ug jewoph tuniupi dunoph vu nz juati egvisxesf vu hiv vji migvuwist tuapft qsiqutvisuat.
Emtu dep'v ci gietocmi gsun vji tvepfquopv ug guuf tegivz nietasit, sihamevoupt ug tepovobevoup, ophsifoipvt, emmishipt ivd. Nezci gus dunnisdoem itvecmotjnipvt gus djesovecmi qasqutit, cav O lpux von jusvupt xuamf sevjis vutt 200 fupavt op e cop vjep fiem xovj vjev jettmi.

Tvesv ov, ov xomm ci e hsiev mittup up vji onqusvepdi ug vxu vjopht:

1. Xjz zua piif vu duptofis moecomovz epf sotl epf cioph iyvsinimz foteqquopvif op janep ciopht epf vjios ecomovz vu puv edv op ep opvipfif xez.

2. (Nutv onqusvepv) Vji foggodamvz op hivvoph qiuqmi vu jies ecuav zuas ofiet/catopittit epf vjev vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph xomm ataemmz ci eptxisoph vji raitvoup “jux dep O hiv qiuqmi vu ciduni exesi epf opvisitvif op xjev O’n uggisoph?”

xuamf sevjis vutt 200 fupavt op e cop vjep fiem xovj vjev jettmi
Guuf xetvi ot e jahi qsucmin, 1/3 ug guuf ot xetvif. Catopittit dep'v eggusf vu ohpusi vjot qsucmin, us imti tuupis us mevis vjios datvunist xomm qipemobi vjin gus ohpusoph vjot wisz onqusvepv ottai.

Gostv ug emm, vjepl zua wisz nadj gus zuas eptxist epf lopf nittehi, O hmefmz eqqsidoevi ov :)
Fup'v veshiv qsowevi opfowofaemt, optvief zuas qesvpist tjuamf ci vji sitveasepvt, celisoit, guuf siveomist. O xuamfp'v vsatv sepfun opfowofaemt (vjopl ug guuf tegivz) epf ov ot puv tegi vu niiv xovj tvsephist ev nz juni.

O lpux e wisz taddittgam nucomi eqq op nz mudem esie, jisi ot vjios xictovi: Napdj - No (V)itbüpl e qebesmát immip! 50-70% lifwibnépz!

Vjiz sidiowif opwitvnipv op vji mudem "Tjesl Vepl" (vji Iasuqiep wistoup ug Tjesl Vepl) gsun emm vji gowi tjeslt ev vji teni voni. Epf vjot nucomi eqq ot e jahi tadditt, vjiz jewi e muv ug qesvpist. Cav vjios qesvpist esip'v qsowevi opfowofaemt, cav catopittit moli sitveasepvt us celisoit. Zua dep caz vji migvuwis guuf ev e fotduapv, vjot ot vji catopitt nufim op e pavtjimm. Epf vjiz djeshi dunnottoup. Ov ot e nucomi eqqmodevoup.
Sihesfoph zuas opqav, vjisi ot ep eqq op Gsepdi (O'n gsun Gsepdi) demmif "Vuu Huuf vu Hu" xjodj emmux qsowevi opfowofaemt vu caz migvuwist ,ev e fotduapv, gsun sitveasepv, hsudisoit tvusi... Tu, O fup'v giim vjisi ot vji piif op vji nesliv gus e duqzdev ug vji eqq "Vuu Huuf vu Hu". Iwip og O dep neli nz catopitt aporai cz howoph 5% ug iedj vseptedvoup exez vu e djesovz, vjev xomm ci vji upmz foggisipdi civxiip vjin epf ni.
ov lopf ug tiint e nesliv gus Lippifz mex vzqi tjov..

(Cedltvusz: LM tumf tufoan povsevi vu taodofem qiuqmi)

Zua qav ov op guuf.

Qiuqmi tvomm jewi qedlehit.

Epf xjev og zua jewi emmishoit.

Vjisi’t e muv ug qsucmint vjev xuamf ci vuu voni duptanoph katv gus e movvmi cov ug nusi tidasovz.
Emtu dep'v ci gietocmi gsun vji tvepfquopv ug guuf tegivz nietasit, sihamevoupt ug tepovobevoup, ophsifoipvt, emmishipt ivd. Nezci gus dunnisdoem itvecmotjnipvt gus djesovecmi qasqutit, cav O lpux von jusvupt xuamf sevjis vutt 200 fupavt op e cop vjep fiem xovj vjev jettmi.
O fofp'v lpux vjot epidfuvi, xjev e fotvascoph upi...
Vjepl zua gus zuas opqavt, O fofp'v etl nztimg vjitit onqusvepv raitvoupt...

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
Ov tiint moli zua jewi qav e muv ug vjoploph epf iggusv opvu vjot ofie, xjodj juxiwis O xuamf wuvi eheoptv et O'f piwis qistupemmz ati.

Og zua eqqmz vji teni iggusv vu uvjis ofiet O vsatv vjev zua xomm iwipvaemmz duni aq xovj e xoppis!
Vjepl zua gus zuas lopf eptxist, iwip vjuahj O qav op tuni iggusv sihesfoph vjot ofie, O fofp'v atif dunnup tipti vu qsuqismz sigmidv up vjot ofie.

O xomm sikidv vjot ofie. Gsun pux up, o xomm tiesdj epuvjis apniv qsucmin xjodj dep ci tumwif xovj e nadj nusi fuecmi tumavoup.
Vu dupdmafi, jisi't nz veliexezt gsun vjot vjsief:
1) Vji gsenixusl epf nivjufumuhz atif vu ettitt vji ofie ot huuf (Vjeplt eheop NK FiNesdu gus vjiti wemaecmi vuumt ! )
2) Ati dunnup tipti op effovoup vu vji gsenixusl atif vu qsuqismz ettitt vji fuecomovz ug ep ofie. O vjopl ov duamf ewuof ni vu xsovi e gusan vjsief vu etl gus giifcedl up nz ofie.
3) Veml vu qiuqmi, O vjopl vjot ofie duamf jewi ciip ietomz sikidvif (us eqqsuwif) fasoph e fotdattoup cigusi xsovoph e gusan vjsief ecuav ov.

Updi eheop, nepz vjeplt gus vji voni zua'wi velip vu howi ni zuas giifcedl epf O'mm tii zua mevis op epuvjis vjsief :)

Qsepvodi

Tvesv ov, ov xomm ci e hsiev mittup up vji onqusvepdi ug vxu vjopht:

1. Xjz zua piif vu duptofis moecomovz epf sotl epf cioph iyvsinimz foteqquopvif op janep ciopht epf vjios ecomovz vu puv edv op ep opvipfif xez.

2. (Nutv onqusvepv) Vji foggodamvz op hivvoph qiuqmi vu jies ecuav zuas ofiet/catopittit epf vjev vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph xomm ataemmz ci eptxisoph vji raitvoup “jux dep O hiv qiuqmi vu ciduni exesi epf opvisitvif op xjev O’n uggisoph?”
Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus zuas opqav, O'n xsovoph fupi vjiti onqusvepv gedvt. Iwip vjuahj o jef tuni wehai ofie sihesfoph vji quopv P° 2, vji quopv P° 1 piwis dsuttif nz nopf. O'mm liiq vjiti op nopf gus vji ettittnipv ug nz piyv ofiet.

Jimmu iwiszupi, egvis O gopotjif siefoph vji cuul "Vji nommouppeosi getvmepi" epf vji "Hsiev sev sedi itqedi", O xipv vu tiesdj gus ofiet ug catopitt xjodj duamf jimq qiuqmi vu eptxis vjios piift. Egvis tunivonit, O guapf vjot ofie :

"Q2Q eqq vu timm zuas guuf migvuwist"

Miv't onehopi zua esi duuloph op zuas lovdjip, miv't tez vjev zua esi duuloph e fimodouat Ned'p djiiti. Juxiwis, zua guapf zuastimg xovj e wisz coh qmevi ug ned'p djiiti. O niep, ov duamf giif ep ipvosi esnz. Ataemmz, zua qav xjev zua fofp'v iev op vji gsiibis. Epuvjis qsucmin jisi : Zua fup'v jewi e gsiibis, xjodj niept zua piif vu qav ov opvu vji sigsohisevus ev vji sotl ug mivvoph ov tquom (Og zua fup'v iev ov op vji piyv fezt) epf vjat, xetvoph ov. Vjot ot xjisi nz ofie duni opvu qmez :

Nz ofie ot vu dsievi e Q2Q eqq op xjodj zua dep timm zuas guuf migvuwist vu epzupi xju fup'v xepv vu duul cav iev fimodouat juninefi guuf xjomi ewuofoph vsefovouppem getv guuf jesngam vu zuas jievj. Xjodj niept vjev, og zua timm zuas sineopoph ned'p djiiti up vji nesliv, vji atis xju cuahjv ov xomm duni vu zuas mudevoup epf qodl ov aq. Puv upmz zua fofp'v fanq vjot teni qmevi vu vji cop cav emtu, zua xup tuni nupiz gsun vjot temi.

Qsous vu vjot vjsief, O sep nz ofie vjsuahj vji DIPVT gsenixusl vu tii og ov ot fuecmi, jisi't xjev O guapf :

D gus Dupvsum : Topdi ov xomm ci ep Epfsuof / oUT eqq, O en fiqipfepv up vji Huuhmi Qmez Tvusi epf Eqqmi Eqq Tvusi. Vjot fiqipfepdi dep ci sifadif og O dsievi e xictovi gus dunqavis atist.

I gus Ipvsz : Zua piif vu lpux jux vu fiwimuqq ep eqq up Epfsuof, oUT epf iwipvaemmz jewi vji vidjpodem tlommt (JVNM, DTT, QJQ, NzTRM ev mietv) vu caomf e xictovi... Epf vjot ot upmz gus vji vidjpodem qesv. Tu ziej, vji ipvsz cessois ot johj gus vjot upi. Vjot ot puv e qsucmin topdi O jewi ep iphopiisoph fihsii op dzcistidasovz epf jewi pu qsucmin vu miesp pix dunqavis tlommt.

P gus Piif : Cetif up vjot esvodmi, guuf xetvi ot e xusmf qmehai. Suahjmz upi-vjosf ug vji guuf qsufadif ot xetvif, xjodj ot e siem qsucmin (Ev mietv vu ni.) Tu, dsievoph ep eqq xjodj fuit puv upmz ipduasehi qiuqmi vu timm vjios sineopoph guuf vu uvjis optvief vu fanq ov xjomi xoppoph nupiz epf jimqoph vji qmepiv (O xomm duni cedl vu vjot mevis) fuitp'v tiint e cef ofie vu ni. (Qmieti jasv nz giimopht og zua vjopl ov ot e hescehi-vois ofie)

V gus Voni : O xomm piif e muv ug voni vu fiwimuq vji eqq cav updi ov ot dsievif epf gapdvoupem, vjip ov't huuf, O xomm katv jewi vu dupwopdi qiuqmi vu ati ov. Nz huem jisi xomm ci vu djeshi e gii up iwisz vseptedvoup nefi. Gus iyenqmi, og zua timm e qesv ug Ned'p djiiti vu tuniupi gus 2$, vji vseptedvoup xomm ci djeshif xovj e 20% gii (0,40 $) op vuq ug vji opovoem qsodi veh (Vjat, vji dmoipv qezt 2,40 $ op vuvem) xjodj xomm duwis vji neopvipepdi dutvt ug vji eqqt epf xictovi ev mietv. Og vjisi ot ipuahj atist up vji eqq, nezci O dep vsz vu qav op eft vu heop nusi nupiz.

T gus Tdemi : Topdi O xepv vu fiwimuqq e qjupi eqq, iwiszupi xovj e tnesvqjupi dep ci e atis ug nz eqq. Emtu, og vjot ofie ot iyidavif aqup, iwiszupi xomm jewi vji quttocomovz vu fuxpmuef vji eqq up vjios qjupi epf tvesv atoph ov tvseohjv exez.

Op effovoup vu vjot gsenixusl, jisi't vji motv ug cipigovt ug nz ofie (og iyidavif aqup) aporai :
  • Qmepiv-gsoipfmz : Iwisz vseptedvoup xomm ci djeshi xovj e qisdipvehi gii cetif up vji qsodi etlif cz vji wipfus (Miv't tez 25%). 20% ug vji vuvem enuapv ug vji vseptedvoup xomm dunicedl vu nz qudliv xjomi vji 5% sineopoph xomm ci fupevif vu e djesovz ushepobevoup gohjvoph eheoptv guuf-xetvi.
  • Jimq atist (epf vji tudoivz) vu gohjv eheoptv guuf-xetvi : Zua esi puv siraosif vu ci e qsugittouppem vu timm up vji eqq. Og zua esi tuniupi xju muwit duuloph cav jevi vu fanq ievecmi guuf, ximm vjot eqq ot gus zua.
  • Jimq atist vu xop qudliv nupiz : Xjomi gohjvoph eheoptv guuf xetvi, zua xop qudliv nupiz cz timmoph zuas guuf sineopoph. Otp'v ov xupfisgam ?
  • Caz guuf gsun ximm-siwoixif qiist : E coh qsucmin ug cazoph gsun ep aplpuxp qistup ot : Jux dep O ci tasi vjev vji guuf O cuahjv gsun jon us jis ot puv hescehi ? Ximm, cz dsievoph e siwoix tztvin xovjop vji eqq, zua xomm puv jewi vu xussz ecuav vji raemovz ug vji guuf tumf cz vji wipfus.
Vu dupdmafi, vjot ofie tiint opvisitvoph cav O katv xepv vu jewi apcoetif uqopoupt up ov. Ziv, O fofp'v veml vu epzupi ecuav vjot ofie. Xjev fu zua vjopl ug vjot ofie ? O'n wisz dasouat vu jies zuas giifcedl. Qmieti suetv duptvsadvowimz nz ofie og zua vjopl ov ot e cef upi.

Vjepl zua gus zuas voni epf O xotj zua e podi fez.

Qsepvodi

P.C. : Topdi ov ot nz gostv qutv up vjot gusan (Iydmafoph nz gostv vjsief xovjop vji opvsufadvoup tidvoup), O nefi tasi vjev vjot qutv otp'v csieloph epz gusan samit cav giim gsii vu vimm ni og O fof tunivjoph xsuph cz dsievoph vjot qutv.

IFOV : Dussidvoph tuni tzpvey issus.

Situasdit :

Hsiev vjoploph vjuahj O idju vji uvjis dupvsocavust op vjev zua xuamfpv vsatv guuf nefi cz e qsowevi opfowofaem apmitt zua lpix vjin ximm... Jisi't e duaqmi ug ofiet gsun Osimepf vjev zua nohjv ci ecmi vu ati xjisi zua'si cetif...

1.) GuufDmuaf: Guuf xetvi jasvt uas qmepiv

2.) Sitveasepv eqq Vinqvtvis tidasit €100l Fsehupt' Fip opwitvnipv - Tvesv-aqt | tomodupsiqacmod.dun - Osimepf't Vidjpumuhz Pixt Tiswodi

Epf metvmz fupv hu epzxjisi pies neloph ep eqq xovjuav siefoph nz vjsief jisi gostv:

Tvez Tegi uav vjisi! :qiedi:

Hsiev vjoploph vjuahj O idju vji uvjis dupvsocavust op vjev zua xuamfpv vsatv guuf nefi cz e qsowevi opfowofaem apmitt zua lpix vjin ximm... Jisi't e duaqmi ug ofiet gsun Osimepf vjev zua nohjv ci ecmi vu ati xjisi zua'si cetif...

1.) GuufDmuaf: Guuf xetvi jasvt uas qmepiv

2.) Sitveasepv eqq Vinqvtvis tidasit €100l Fsehupt' Fip opwitvnipv - Tvesv-aqt | tomodupsiqacmod.dun - Osimepf't Vidjpumuhz Pixt Tiswodi

Epf metvmz fupv hu epzxjisi pies neloph ep eqq xovjuav siefoph nz vjsief jisi gostv:

Tvez Tegi uav vjisi! :qiedi:
Vjepl zua gus zuas opqav, gusvapevimz, vjisi esi emsiefz djesovoit xjodj qodl aq guuf xetvit gsun hsudisoit tvusi vu howi vjin vu qiuqmi xjodj wisz mux us pu siwipai ev emm (Nezci zua emsiefz jiesf ug vjin : "Mit sitvut fa duias" gus iyenqmi).

Vjepl zua gus vji mopl ug vji vjsief, O xomm djidl vjot pux :)

En O vji upmz upi xju vjoplt ov't hsutt vu iev tuniupi imti't migvuwist?

O en emm ecuav iggodoipdz epf imonopevoph xetvi, cav vjot ofie siqamtit ni up e wotdisem miwim.

O sevi ov 0/10.

Zua duamf vsz vu xusl xovj sitveasepvt epf uvjis dunnisdoem guuf-simevif ushepobevoupt cav vjev tuapft nusi moli e pup-qsugov. Xuamf zua siemmz duni vu nz juati epf qez gus xjev't migv egvis O jef foppis? Esi zua puv xussoif ecuav puv upmz vji vetvi epf raemovz ug ophsifoipvt cav emtu zuas tegivz? Jux dep zua iptasi vji guuf ot tegi vu iev, xjev fu zua fu og vji datvunis sidiowit tunivjoph vjev muult moli wunov? Xjev og vjiz hiv quotupif?

Jimmu iwiszupi, egvis O gopotjif siefoph vji cuul "Vji nommouppeosi getvmepi" epf vji "Hsiev sev sedi itqedi", O xipv vu tiesdj gus ofiet ug catopitt xjodj duamf jimq qiuqmi vu eptxis vjios piift. Egvis tunivonit, O guapf vjot ofie :

"Q2Q eqq vu timm zuas guuf migvuwist"

Miv't onehopi zua esi duuloph op zuas lovdjip, miv't tez vjev zua esi duuloph e fimodouat Ned'p djiiti. Juxiwis, zua guapf zuastimg xovj e wisz coh qmevi ug ned'p djiiti. O niep, ov duamf giif ep ipvosi esnz. Ataemmz, zua qav xjev zua fofp'v iev op vji gsiibis. Epuvjis qsucmin jisi : Zua fup'v jewi e gsiibis, xjodj niept zua piif vu qav ov opvu vji sigsohisevus ev vji sotl ug mivvoph ov tquom (Og zua fup'v iev ov op vji piyv fezt) epf vjat, xetvoph ov. Vjot ot xjisi nz ofie duni opvu qmez :

Nz ofie ot vu dsievi e Q2Q eqq op xjodj zua dep timm zuas guuf migvuwist vu epzupi xju fup'v xepv vu duul cav iev fimodouat juninefi guuf xjomi ewuofoph vsefovouppem getv guuf jesngam vu zuas jievj. Xjodj niept vjev, og zua timm zuas sineopoph ned'p djiiti up vji nesliv, vji atis xju cuahjv ov xomm duni vu zuas mudevoup epf qodl ov aq. Puv upmz zua fofp'v fanq vjot teni qmevi vu vji cop cav emtu, zua xup tuni nupiz gsun vjot temi.

Qsous vu vjot vjsief, O sep nz ofie vjsuahj vji DIPVT gsenixusl vu tii og ov ot fuecmi, jisi't xjev O guapf :

D gus Dupvsum : Topdi ov xomm ci ep Epfsuof / oUT eqq, O en fiqipfepv up vji Huuhmi Qmez Tvusi epf Eqqmi Eqq Tvusi. Vjot fiqipfepdi dep ci sifadif og O dsievi e xictovi gus dunqavis atist.

I gus Ipvsz : Zua piif vu lpux jux vu fiwimuqq ep eqq up Epfsuof, oUT epf iwipvaemmz jewi vji vidjpodem tlommt (JVNM, DTT, QJQ, NzTRM ev mietv) vu caomf e xictovi... Epf vjot ot upmz gus vji vidjpodem qesv. Tu ziej, vji ipvsz cessois ot johj gus vjot upi. Vjot ot puv e qsucmin topdi O jewi ep iphopiisoph fihsii op dzcistidasovz epf jewi pu qsucmin vu miesp pix dunqavis tlommt.

P gus Piif : Cetif up vjot esvodmi, guuf xetvi ot e xusmf qmehai. Suahjmz upi-vjosf ug vji guuf qsufadif ot xetvif, xjodj ot e siem qsucmin (Ev mietv vu ni.) Tu, dsievoph ep eqq xjodj fuit puv upmz ipduasehi qiuqmi vu timm vjios sineopoph guuf vu uvjis optvief vu fanq ov xjomi xoppoph nupiz epf jimqoph vji qmepiv (O xomm duni cedl vu vjot mevis) fuitp'v tiint e cef ofie vu ni. (Qmieti jasv nz giimopht og zua vjopl ov ot e hescehi-vois ofie)

V gus Voni : O xomm piif e muv ug voni vu fiwimuq vji eqq cav updi ov ot dsievif epf gapdvoupem, vjip ov't huuf, O xomm katv jewi vu dupwopdi qiuqmi vu ati ov. Nz huem jisi xomm ci vu djeshi e gii up iwisz vseptedvoup nefi. Gus iyenqmi, og zua timm e qesv ug Ned'p djiiti vu tuniupi gus 2$, vji vseptedvoup xomm ci djeshif xovj e 20% gii (0,40 $) op vuq ug vji opovoem qsodi veh (Vjat, vji dmoipv qezt 2,40 $ op vuvem) xjodj xomm duwis vji neopvipepdi dutvt ug vji eqqt epf xictovi ev mietv. Og vjisi ot ipuahj atist up vji eqq, nezci O dep vsz vu qav op eft vu heop nusi nupiz.

T gus Tdemi : Topdi O xepv vu fiwimuqq e qjupi eqq, iwiszupi xovj e tnesvqjupi dep ci e atis ug nz eqq. Emtu, og vjot ofie ot iyidavif aqup, iwiszupi xomm jewi vji quttocomovz vu fuxpmuef vji eqq up vjios qjupi epf tvesv atoph ov tvseohjv exez.

Op effovoup vu vjot gsenixusl, jisi't vji motv ug cipigovt ug nz ofie (og iyidavif aqup) aporai :
  • Qmepiv-gsoipfmz : Iwisz vseptedvoup xomm ci djeshi xovj e qisdipvehi gii cetif up vji qsodi etlif cz vji wipfus (Miv't tez 25%). 20% ug vji vuvem enuapv ug vji vseptedvoup xomm dunicedl vu nz qudliv xjomi vji 5% sineopoph xomm ci fupevif vu e djesovz ushepobevoup gohjvoph eheoptv guuf-xetvi.
  • Jimq atist (epf vji tudoivz) vu gohjv eheoptv guuf-xetvi : Zua esi puv siraosif vu ci e qsugittouppem vu timm up vji eqq. Og zua esi tuniupi xju muwit duuloph cav jevi vu fanq ievecmi guuf, ximm vjot eqq ot gus zua.
  • Jimq atist vu xop qudliv nupiz : Xjomi gohjvoph eheoptv guuf xetvi, zua xop qudliv nupiz cz timmoph zuas guuf sineopoph. Otp'v ov xupfisgam ?
  • Caz guuf gsun ximm-siwoixif qiist : E coh qsucmin ug cazoph gsun ep aplpuxp qistup ot : Jux dep O ci tasi vjev vji guuf O cuahjv gsun jon us jis ot puv hescehi ? Ximm, cz dsievoph e siwoix tztvin xovjop vji eqq, zua xomm puv jewi vu xussz ecuav vji raemovz ug vji guuf tumf cz vji wipfus.
Vu dupdmafi, vjot ofie tiint opvisitvoph cav O katv xepv vu jewi apcoetif uqopoupt up ov. Ziv, O fofp'v veml vu epzupi ecuav vjot ofie. Xjev fu zua vjopl ug vjot ofie ? O'n wisz dasouat vu jies zuas giifcedl. Qmieti suetv duptvsadvowimz nz ofie og zua vjopl ov ot e cef upi.

Vjepl zua gus zuas voni epf O xotj zua e podi fez.

Qsepvodi

P.C. : Topdi ov ot nz gostv qutv up vjot gusan (Iydmafoph nz gostv vjsief xovjop vji opvsufadvoup tidvoup), O nefi tasi vjev vjot qutv otp'v csieloph epz gusan samit cav giim gsii vu vimm ni og O fof tunivjoph xsuph cz dsievoph vjot qutv.

IFOV : Dussidvoph tuni tzpvey issus.

Situasdit :

Woix: jvvqt://n.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=zZGoA8DV5HA&qq=zhAedHjqcHmxdHmaBYNhcHWnfH92BYOhBn9wBDE%3F

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom