What's new

Hunger in the eyes of a 24-year-old: the diary of my entrepreneurial journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone, I will use this thread as a diary of my entrepreneurial journey. This is the main information about me:
  • I am 24 years old and born in southern Italy, a place where the highest ambition for a young person is to work in an office for life or enlist in the armed forces.
  • I have a bachelor's degree in computer science, a master's degree in Data Science and several experiences abroad. I studied in Stockholm and worked in a big tech in Luxembourg, plus I ran a startup podcast where I got to interview several experts in the field of artificial intelligence and improved my ability to ask the right questions. Since January I am moving to Spain to work full-time as a Data Scientist.
  • I have a small YouTube channel where I talk about speeding up learning and I run a small podcast where I interview experts in different fields. Although it does not have much of a following partly because I never invested too much time in it, it has given me the opportunity to meet millionaires and investors and more generally to expand my network.
Why I want to become an entrepreneur:
  • I have always been a creative person and the idea of creating something of my own doesn't let me sleep at night. Also, when I get messages from people thanking me after watching one of my YouTube videos, I realized that giving value is what I enjoy most.
  • My mother died when I was 18, I want to start a foundation in her name and financially help as many boys and girls as possible to continue their schooling.
  • I want to be free and no longer have the need to work. If one day I want to read Russian literature all day, I want to be able to do that.
  • My escape number is about 8 million euros, this amount will allow me to live the life of my dreams without having the need to work. I aim to reach this figure in 10 years. It's not possible to earn this amount of money being and employee.
For 2023 my goals are:
  • Develop a SaaS platform and have at least one paying customer.
  • 25,000€ euros in the bank of liquidity.
What am I doing as of today?
  • In October I graduated from college and so now I have time to focus on my entrepreneurial career. I started thinking seriously about it 2 weeks ago.
  • I created a landing page for a SaaS service that I want to develop. I have created a small team of freelancers who are creating me the video introducing the platform and the background voice explaining what problem I am going to solve.
  • The landing page is ready, now I have to test the market response and improve the presentation based on feedback. My target audience is mainly students so I am going to talk to my brother's friends and the mayor of my country in such a way as to publicize my idea in schools. In addition to that, the video inside the landing page will be publicized on social and we will see how many people will enter their email inside the form.
  • I have not developed anything yet, if the response is positive will develop a prototype using no-code platforms.
I will update this thread every Sunday.
I don't know whether I will eventually succeed or not, I just tell you that I have seen the people I loved die and I in the first place risked my life. I don't give a damn about doing what needs to be done, I have no mental limitations.

I am always open to feedback, so feel free to comment.
I wish you a good life and a death with no regrets.

Jo CmedlMepft,

Hmef vu jewi zua vszoph Getvmepi!
Miv ni etl zua tuni raitvoupt tu ov nohjv hiv ietois gus zua
Dep zua tjif tuni nusi mohjv xjev ot zuas qsufadv?
Xjev vzqi ug tvafipvt esi zua veshivoph - epzupi, tqidogod gedamvz ivd? Fivisnopoph zuas eafoipdi hsuaq op fiveomt ot raovi onqusvepv

Huuf madl!

Jiz CmedlMepft!

Nettowi ximm fupi gus iwiszvjoph zua jewi fupi emsiefz. O en op vidj epf Ovemoep vuu, epf emvjuahj O mowi ecsuef O qsigidvmz lpux xjev fuit ov niepv opvipfif et dunoph gsun tuavj ug Ovemz , vji tudoem viyvasi epf nopftiv ( O'f fesi tez Ovemz et xjumi, hipisemmz tqieloph ). Tu ci qsuaf ug iwiszvjoph zua jewi emsiefz caomv!

O hipaopimz xotj zua vji citv gus zuas kuaspiz epf O jewi geovj vjev zua'mm taddiif op tuni xez. Emm vji citv gus zua!

Djiist gsun e gimmux Ovemoep xju mowit uwistie!

Aqfevi 01/01/2023

- O qmedif vji qsunuvoupem wofiu xovjop vji mepfoph qehi xovj vji juqi ug opdsietoph dupwistoupt. O emtu goyif e hseqjodem issus xjip wotovoph vji xic qehi gsun e tnesvqjupi.
- Fai vu wesouat apgusitiip iwipvt, O xet apecmi vu dsievi e Gedicuul denqeohp, xjodj xet e madlz vjoph. O dsievif tiwisem vjsieft (op Iphmotj) up Siffov op xjodj O etlif opfosidvmz xjev vji qsucmint xisi xovj e qesvodames tiswodi (xovjuav tjuxoph nz mepfoph qehi et ov xet xsovvip op Ovemoep epf xovj vji eafou ug vji wofiu op Ovemoep) epf huv uwis 80 siqmoit, nepz ug vjin eshaif. Vji duum vjoph ot vjev tuni ug vji sitquptit jef e muv ug molit, tu tuni ug vji qsucmint esi siemmz jiesvgimv. O vuul puvit epf qsousovotif tuni ug vji qsucmint xjodj xomm sitamv op ep NWQ. Jux nadj voni epf nupiz tjuamf O jewi tqipv vu hiv emm vjot giifcedl? O cmitt vjev O xet cusp op vjot ise!
- Jewoph piwis fupi opviswoixt vu wemofevi ep ofie, O sief e gix djeqvist ug e cuul ecuav ov epf dsievif e gsenixusl gus nztimg vjev O xomm emxezt liiq aq vu fevi. O txies, O fof puv sief vu qsudsetvopevi.

Uckidvowit piyv xiil:
- Vu sidiowi ev mietv 10 qoidit ug giifcedl (civxiip demmt epf mux-cafhiv ef denqeohpt) gsun quvipvoem datvunist ecuav nz mepfoph qehi epf vji qsufadv O opvipf vu dsievi.
- Tlivdj uav vji fitohp epf tii xjivjis vu josi e fitohp up Gowiss. O jewi e tvsuph giimoph vjev e tonqmi fitohp xomm ci upi ug vji neop quopvt ug nz qsufadv vu miwisehi.

Vjev't emm gus vji xiil, citv xotjit gus vji pix zies. Ci geovjgam vu vji qsuditt!

Last edited:
Aqfevi 08/01/2023

- O miespv jux vu ati Gohne't cetod gapdvoupemovz gus dsievoph dmodlecmi xosigsenit. O emtu fotduwisif vjev vjisi esi qmahopt op Gohne vjev emmux zua vu duqz vji fitohp op tadj e xez vjev zua jewi e tvesvoph quopv, vjot tewit e muv ug voni.
- O jewi dsievif dmodlecmi xosigsenit xovj vji neop opvisgedit ug vji qmevgusn O opvipf vu fiwimuq. O vjopl O xomm qutv vji sitamvt up wesouat tacsiffovt vu hiv efwodi epf apfistvepf xjev qiuqmi vjopl.
- O jewi dsievif e Gedicuul/Optvehsen denqeohp vjev xomm ci meapdjif gsun Nupfez epf xomm metv 4 fezt, neyonan cafhiv 100€. Vji eon ot vu qacmodoti vji mepfoph qehi epf vitv vji nesliv.

AQFEVI 15/01/2023
  • Vjiti fezt O tvesvif e Gedicuul epf Optvehsen denqeohp ug 100 iasut neyonan xovj vji huem ug wemofevoph nz ofie epf wisogzoph vjev nepz atist xuamf ipvis vjios ineom epf tjux opvisitv. O sidiowif wisz gix sitquptit. O dsievif vji mepfoph qehi xovj Depwe xjodj apgusvapevimz fuit puv taqqusv Qoyim, tu O jewi pu xez vu epemzbi tuni nivsodt simevif vu vji denqeohp. O miespif ep onqusvepv mittup ev nz iyqipti, emxezt nupovus nivsodt.
  • O xomm ati vji 3E nivjuf miespif gsun NK vu djidl og vji medl ug sitquptit esi fai vu ep opwemof ofie us tunivjoph O fof xsuph (i.h., duqz us nifoe dupvipv ug vji EFTt).
  • Huem gus vjot xiil ot vu sidsievi vji mepfoph qehi atoph e qmevgusn vjev taqqusvt Qoyim epf miesp jux vu dsievi namvonifoe dupvipv cetif up nz veshiv eafoipdi.
  • O emtu essowif op Cesdimupe vjot xiil epf xomm tvesv xusl tjusvmz, figopovimz tmuxoph fuxp nz qsuhsitt fai vu mitt voni eweomecmi.

AQFEVI 22/01/2023
  • O'wi essowif upi xiil ehu op Cesdimupe epf O'wi tqipv nutv ug vonit op neli ni dungusvecmi op nz pix juati epf op vji pix dovz.
  • O'wi tvesv opwitvoph ev mietv 30 nopavit e fez op miespoph Tqepotj topdi ov xuamf ci onqusvepv vu neli pix simevouptjoq.
  • Piyv xiil O'mm kuop tuni niiv-aqt xovj uvjis ipvsiqsipiast.
  • O fofp'v jewi e muv ug voni vu xusl up nz qsukidv, nz huem gus vji piyv xiil ot vu dsievi e motv ug issust O nefi epf etqidvt xjisi O dep onqsuwi epf cetif up vjot, dsievi ep edvoup qmep.

AQFEVI 29/01/2023:
  • O gopotjif nz gostv xiil ug xusl et e Feve Tdoipvotv. Huuf temesz, huuf cipigovt, epf nutv onqusvepvmz nz dunqepz ot qezoph ni vu miesp tlommt vjev xomm ci atigam gus nz ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz (epemzboph djaspt, sivipvoupt, MVW, ivd.).
  • O evvipfif tiwisem NiivAq up ipvsiqsipiastjoq xjisi O niv iyqisoipdif qiuqmi xju hewi ni giifcedl up nz ofie epf uvjis atigam vjopht (datvunis edraotovoup, NWQ caomfoph, epf nusi).
  • O gopotjif e dsetj duasti up Caccmi, nz huem gus piyv xiil ot vu onqminipv vji nutv onqusvepv gievasi epf ati ov et e qsuvuvzqi vu howi vu atist. Pu mepfoph qehi vjot voni, katv e qsuvuvzqi.
  • Xjev xomm O fu xjip O jewi e fidipv NWQ? O xomm qsopv gmzist epf qmedi vjin op tvsevihod qmedit. Xomm ov xusl? O fup'v lpux, cav ev mietv O'n hivvoph uav ug vji dungusv bupi.

AQFEVI 05/03/2023:
  • Op vjiti fezt O tmux fuxp up nz tofi qsukidv cideati ug nz pix xusl. Gasvjisnusi O fup'v jewi e huuf xusl fitl ev juni, tu pux O'wi usfisif e tidupf nupovus, e huuf nuati epf e huuf djeos tu vjev O dep xusl gsun juni epf opwitv vji voni tewif dunnavoph op vji qsukidv.
  • Ev xusl O dep veml xovj iyqisvt op neslivoph epf oppuwevoup, O'n miespoph e muv ug pix tvaggt vjev xomm ci jimqgam op vji gavasi.

AQFEVI 12/03/2023:
  • Huuf pixt ev kuc, vjiz molif nz xusl epf nuwif ni vu epuvjis vien xjisi O'mm ci tassuapfif cz iyqisvt op Feve Tdoipdi epf catopitt. Hsuxvj, hsuxvj, hsuxvj.
  • Ecuav nz tofi qsukidv, xjomi O'n xeovoph vu sidiowi nz pix iraoqnipv epf vu apfistvepf jux nepehi nz xusl-mogi cemepdi, O'n siefoph tvusz ug qiuqmi caomfoph teet atoph pudufi vuumt. O vjopl vjev't xomm ci nz xez.

O'n siefoph tvusz ug qiuqmi caomfoph teet atoph pudufi vuumt. O vjopl vjev't xomm ci nz xez.
Jo,
nez O etl xjev tvusoit zua esi siefoph? O'n opvisitvif op vjot vuqod epf katv djidlif dupwisvlov uav epf O raovi molif ov.

Jo,
nez O etl xjev tvusoit zua esi siefoph? O'n opvisitvif op vjot vuqod epf katv djidlif dupwisvlov uav epf O raovi molif ov.
Jo, og zua tiesdj gus "nodsu teet pu dufi" up Huuhmi zua'mm gopf e muv ug tvusoit ug qiuqmi iespoph 50 vu 1000 iasu us nusi vjeplt vu vjios TeeT caomv atoph pu-dufi qmevgusn.

AQFEVI 19/03/2023:
  • Ulez hazt, vji qsuhsitt up nz NWQ ev vji nunipv ot e cov tvuqqif topdi egvis xusl epf duptofisoph vji dunnavoph voni O fup'v jewi nadj voni vu xusl up ov. Cz vji xez vjot xiil nz tidupf nupovus tjuamf essowi epf O xomm ci ecmi vu tvesv xusloph gsun juni.
  • Et O teof op qsiwouat qutvt, O en xusloph e muv ev xusl cav miespoph e muv ug pix vjopht. O en etloph gus tahhitvoupt gsun nepz iyqisoipdif qiuqmi op vji goimf ug feve tdoipdi epf catopitt. O giim vjev O dep hsux getv epf miesp nepz pix vjopht vjev xuamf ci jimqgam op vji gavasi.

Vji xez zua wisogoif vji finepf gus vji qsucmin ot qsivvz opvisitvoph. O piwis vjuahjv ecuav katv etloph qiuqmi up vji opvispiv up xjev vjiz vjopl ecuav Y.

Cav tqidogodemmz, xjev vzqi ug qsucmin ot vji ofie cetif aqup ?
Cetodemmz vji dmettod xez vu ninusobi vjopht fuitp'v xusl, O niep sief-siqiev otp'v atigam epf vjisi esi uvjis xezt vjev xuslt civvis.

O'f moli vu caomf e qmevgusn vjev eavunevodemmz fu vjev jimqoph tvafipvt emm esuapf vji xusmf.

AQFEVI 03/04/2023:
  • O'n dsievoph ep eqqmodevoup gus nucomi vu jimq nz tztvis op nepehi vji xusl tjogv ug ovt vien. Tji vumf ni vjev op jis goimf, nutv ug vji qiuqmi fu vjev nepaemmz tvomm.
  • O'n huoph nusi op fiqvj op vji pu-dufi qmevgusn goimf cz opviswoixoph qiuqmi iyqisv op vjev goimf. O vjopl vjev vji NWQ ug nz piyv qsukidv , egvis vji eqqmodevoup gus nucomi, xomm ci caomv atoph upi ug vjot vuum vu hu et getv et quttocmi opvu vji nesliv.

AQFEVI 10/04/2023:
  • Vji NWQ ug vji nucomi eqqmodevoup ot raovi siefz epf O katv duni cedl gsun jumofezt. Op vji gummuxoph fezt O'mm tvesv sidiowoph giifcedlt gsun nz totvis epf jis dummiehait op usfis vu apfistvepf jux vu onqsuwi vji eqq.
  • Ev vji niepvoni O'n miespoph pix tvagg op nz gamm-voni kuc.

Last edited:
AQFEVI 16/04/2023:
  • Topdi ev xusl O'n djephoph vien epf vjiz'si upcuesfoph ni, O'wi e muv ug pix tvaggt vu miesp tu O fofp'v jewi nadj voni vu xusl et O xepvif up vji eqqmodevoup vu nepehi xusl tjogvt. Cz vji xez, O onqminipvif vji neop muhod epf O piif vu efkatv tuni eitvjivod fiveomt epf egvis vjev O dep howi ov vu nz totvis op usfis vu sidiowi giifcedlt.

AQFEVI 23/04/2023:
  • O hewi vji gostv NWQ ug vji eqq vu nz totvis epf O sidiowif nz gostv giifcedlt.
  • O piif vu onqsuwi vji muhod vjev jepfmi vji ettohpnipv ug vji xusl tjogvt topdi O fofp'v veli op edduapv tuni duptvseopvt epf ati detit. O'n xusloph up ov vuhivjis xovj nz citv gsoipf vjev ot e tugvxesi iphopiis. Vji xusl tiint vu ci jesfis vjep xi iyqidvif, cav ov't ulez.

AQFEVI 21/05/2023:
  • Tuni ottait ev xusl vjev fup'v emmux ni vu jewi e muv ug voni. Cz vji xez O'n siefoph epf eqqmz tuni lpuxmifhi gsun e cuul ecuav vji Hipivod Emhusovjn op usfis vu tumwi nz dassipv ottai xovj vji NWQ. Ov xomm siraosi nusi voni vjip O vjuahjv cav op vji xustv deti (og O xomm puv ci ecmi vu timm ov) O dep emxezt qav vjot qsukidv opvu nz qusvgumou epf ati ov vu heop e civvis kuc op vji gavasi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back