What's new

From 0 To $240,000 Per Year PROFIT In 18 Months (Acquisition Entrepreneurship)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

doitman

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
From 0 to $240,000 per year profit in 18 months

I've been a follower of this forum for about a year now, had read the Millionaire Fastlane book, and finally have decided to tell my story. About a year and a half ago, I found myself unemployed and with near zero savings, two house payments, and a second baby on the way. Things were so dire that I was contemplating bankruptcy. I had just lost my slow-lane job with one of the original big three TV network companies. Worked there for about 3 years making the mistake of transitioning away from my career in computer consulting thinking that having a job would bring a certain level of security. It didn't. Man, those were dark days.

I decided to go back to consulting. But this time instead of taking on just one client full-time, I took on a second, and then a third, and then a fourth. A couple of them, I was billing 40 hours a week, working at the client site for 1, while telecommuting for the other. Clients 3 and 4 were part-time, billing 10-20 hours a week for each but at higher rates, also remote. FYI if you haven't heard, businesses more and more are allowing the telecommuting way. So, if you hate going into your job, look for opportunities to work from home. They're out there.

Well I did this for the past year+, and life has been shit busy, but I saved up a ton, about $200,000 in a year. That felt good. I felt secure with a lot of savings, I had multiple income streams, and the second baby now walks and can feed herself. My wife suggested we invest the $200K in money market funds or CDs. Sounds good, right? Earn 2.3% APY resulting in a whopping $383/mo.! I love my wife, but not for us.

Investing in low-yield financial instruments, and working for someone whether consulting or full time. These are strong characteristics of the slow lane. I've always had an entrepreneur’s mindset. I wanted financial freedom from the daily 9-5 grind, or for me this past year, the 5am-1am grind, including weekends. Even though I had the high-paying clients, if you think about it, it's never good to have all your nuts in very few baskets. And you definitely don't want your schedule dictated to you as consulting can often times do. Besides, money was still tied to my time, and this current work schedule was unsustainable. So having a business seemed like the way to go.

How did I start a business that gives me the financial freedom and time freedom that I so desired? Funny thing. I didn't. I didn't start a new business. Oh, I created a new corporate entity initially for my consulting. But I'm just not creative enough, nor risk averse with family and kids to take a chance there. And besides, burning a year of my life working my a$$ off to roll the dice on a new venture. Nah. So did this mean that I just wasn't going to pursue financial freedom, and maybe instead continue the 100 hours a week work load? No.

About 6 months ago, I started looking at buying software/internet businesses. Why reinvent the wheel? The number of businesses sold on the internet is growing rapidly. Sure there's a ton of scams, get-rich-quick opportunities offered by fake sellers. There are a lot of businesses that the seller just wants out because of failing operations. There are businesses that are a dying breed tied to the old world, pre-internet. For example, consider commercial printing companies which as a side note I was an owner of one about 10 years ago. I'll get back to this in a moment. There are businesses that run in a saturated space like many ecommerce, dropship/Amazon businesses that may have once been profitable, but have lost their edge due to the marketplace. Oh, and blogs, need I say more. Lots of bad opportunities!

So let me quickly detour farther into the past. 10 years ago, I was the owner of a print shop. We had lots of B2B customers looking for printed material on paper. They were all local customers, who often times paid late since we invoiced at NET 30. We had employees running the machines to print and cut and collate and staple. We had leased printers and other equipment. We had leased store-front space. We had a lot of COGS (Cost of Goods Sold), namely the paper itself. Ultimately we failed, and went out of business. Simply put, sales decreased over time, the business didn't scale, the cash flow was shit due to late payers, the overhead was horrendous, and having full-time employees was expensive and such a burden.

Years later, I tried blogging. Tech centric since I'm a programmer. That was a waste of time. AdSense brought in a few hundred bucks a month. But since I don't like writing (even this posting is painful to me), it turned out not to be worth it. I tried ecommerce, AliExpress/Shopify drop shipping of apparel. Did OK for a few months, but then the sales dried up, and I had difficulty coming up with new products to sell. Hated that as well. Definitely not sustainable. So ultimately I failed.

Which bring us back to now. I say I failed, which I'm sure many of you reading this have done so as well. But I say that to make a point. Failure is not truly failure when considering what it really is. As humans, we all fail, probably every day in one form or another. Most of our failures are inconsequential. We break something. We say the wrong thing at the wrong time. We buy some product that doesn't live up to our expectations. But guess what? We adjust our behaviors to mitigate risk so that next time, we do better. Business should be treated the same. Choices that you make in business can be driven by experiences, good and bad. I have a ton of that, especially the bad.

So based on my past failures, I came up with criteria for what my next business acquisition would require. Here they are:

1) No full-time employees. Didn't want the headache.
2) Profitable. Of course.
3) Years of proven profitability.
4) Digital/software products or services. No inventory. No drop shipping.
5) Scalable.
6) No physical location. Allowing work from home without need for leasing office/store.
7) Flexible business. Caters to expanding product and service line beyond current offerings to customers.
8) Low weekly hours necessary for owner operation.
9) Instant credit card sales, vs NET30 or other delayed payment processing.
10) Minimal marketing.
11) Full control. No partnerships. Limit dependencies with external entities.

So, I'm sitting on my $200,000 nest egg from all that hard work. I'm researching businesses for sale. And I find one that is a software company that sells proprietary accounting software. Promising! I'm a programmer with tons of experience in accounting. The business has been operational for 30 years, with recurring clients going back 10+ years, and has been run by this one couple who are well into their retirement years but hadn't pulled the trigger. And guess what? This software business satisfies all 11 of my requirements above. Well, I send their broker an offer of about $200K with half of it owner-financed for 5 years. They accept. Done deal. The profit annualized is $70,000 with an initial investment of $100,000. ROI = 70%. Nice! Since taking over, I'm happy with the performance, and I only spend maybe a couple hours a week on it. I outsource the programming.

Why stop there? I know MJ preaches monogamy. But I feel you can scale your company multiple ways. 1) expanding your sales in your current product/service line, and 2) buying existing businesses to generate more revenue. The only limiting factor of the second is that you will hit a limiting threshold in time when managing and marketing your multiple business holdings. Hopefully by then, you have gotten to a point where you can hire managers to offload that work. In any case, I next took over... a blog. I laugh when I write that because as mentioned before, I hated blogging. But I'll give you a little secret. You can hire writers, which I have a whole staff of them.

The blog is more than just a blog with hundreds of thousands of viewers per month. It has an online Facebook page with a quarter million followers, and a Facebook group with tens of thousands of passionate people whose lives revolve around my niche. And I am one of them, also passionate towards the content that we generate. So, I placed an offer, and got it, trademark included. $80K. We make money working with an advertising agency that deals with handling ad fill. Profit after paying our writing staff has been about $3500/mo. So annualized is $42,000 profit/year. ROI = 52.5%.

Next acquisition. I bought a web site backup service. We have hundreds of customers that we perform nightly backups of their sites as well as make sure their sites are operational 24x7. I outsource that work to offshore for cheap, but excellent labor. I love the guys who keep this business going strong day to day. I barely do anything but accounting for this. Maybe spend half an hour a day. I got it for $35,000. And annualized we make $30K in profit. ROI = 85%.

And most recently I've assumed a web marketing business. This too has a team of contractors that do the heavy lifting. Premium one-word, business-specific, domain name that garners 30K organic traffic a month. Very little ad spend. We generate about $8000/mo. in profit, again annualized to $96K profit for an ROI = 240%. I haven't figured out why the previous owner sold this other than he didn't want to do it anymore, and wanted to concentrate on his other business. He's got rep. I did my research.

So here's the grand total annualized profit:

Accounting Software Business: $70,000
Blog and Online Community: $42,000
Web Site Backup Business: $30,000
Web Marketing Business: $96,000

Total Annualized Profit: $238,000

Mind you, since these ventures take up maybe a total of a couple hours a day for me to run, I am free to focus on marketing for growth, while keeping a couple of my consulting clients. I quit the one client where I had to go into the office, and the other remote client, I just quit because I didn't have time for them. So I work from home now. The consulting dollars gets me to $400K a year, but I will most likely stop consulting next year to completely focus on my businesses. And my family and I are planning on moving to Central America this winter, because we love it there, and hell, I can work from anywhere that has internet.

One last note on being a serial entrepreneur. I look for synergies between my businesses and any future acquisitions. Each of the four ventures that I now have complement one or more of the other businesses, so I can leverage/cross-sell amongst the lot of them. This specific business model is starting to gain traction. But one challenge for me is branding when cross-selling. I haven't figured out how to consolidate the brands most efficiently. Each has their own distinct brand that current customers trust. And future customers may gravitate to the current branding. So not sure yet, but it's a good problem to have.

Last edited:
Gsun 0 vu $240,000 qis zies op 18 nupvjt

O'wi ciip e gummuxis ug vjot gusan gus ecuav e zies pux, jef sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cuul, epf gopemmz jewi fidofif vu vimm nz tvusz. Ecuav e zies epf e jemg ehu, O guapf nztimg apinqmuzif epf xovj pies bisu tewopht, vxu juati qeznipvt, epf e tidupf cecz up vji xez. Vjopht xisi tu fosi vjev O xet dupvinqmevoph ceplsaqvdz. O jef katv mutv nz tmux-mepi kuc xovj upi ug vji usohopem coh vjsii VW pivxusl dunqepoit. Xuslif vjisi gus ecuav 3 ziest neloph vji notveli ug vseptovoupoph exez gsun nz desiis op dunqavis duptamvoph vjoploph vjev jewoph e kuc xuamf csoph e disveop miwim ug tidasovz. Ov fofp'v. Nep, vjuti xisi fesl fezt.

O fidofif vu hu cedl vu duptamvoph. Cav vjot voni optvief ug veloph up katv upi dmoipv gamm-voni, O vuul up e tidupf, epf vjip e vjosf, epf vjip e guasvj. E duaqmi ug vjin, O xet commoph 40 juast e xiil, xusloph ev vji dmoipv tovi gus 1, xjomi vimidunnavoph gus vji uvjis. Dmoipvt 3 epf 4 xisi qesv-voni, commoph 10-20 juast e xiil gus iedj cav ev johjis sevit, emtu sinuvi. GZO og zua jewip'v jiesf, catopittit nusi epf nusi esi emmuxoph vji vimidunnavoph xez. Tu, og zua jevi huoph opvu zuas kuc, muul gus uqqusvapovoit vu xusl gsun juni. Vjiz'si uav vjisi.

Ximm O fof vjot gus vji qetv zies+, epf mogi jet ciip tjov catz, cav O tewif aq e vup, ecuav $200,000 op e zies. Vjev gimv huuf. O gimv tidasi xovj e muv ug tewopht, O jef namvoqmi opduni tvsient, epf vji tidupf cecz pux xemlt epf dep giif jistimg. Nz xogi tahhitvif xi opwitv vji $200L op nupiz nesliv gapft us DFt. Tuapft huuf, sohjv? Iesp 2.3% EQZ sitamvoph op e xjuqqoph $383/nu.! O muwi nz xogi, cav puv gus at.

Opwitvoph op mux-zoimf gopepdoem optvsanipvt, epf xusloph gus tuniupi xjivjis duptamvoph us gamm voni. Vjiti esi tvsuph djesedvisotvodt ug vji tmux mepi. O'wi emxezt jef ep ipvsiqsipias’t nopftiv. O xepvif gopepdoem gsiifun gsun vji feomz 9-5 hsopf, us gus ni vjot qetv zies, vji 5en-1en hsopf, opdmafoph xiilipft. Iwip vjuahj O jef vji johj-qezoph dmoipvt, og zua vjopl ecuav ov, ov't piwis huuf vu jewi emm zuas pavt op wisz gix cetlivt. Epf zua figopovimz fup'v xepv zuas tdjifami fodvevif vu zua et duptamvoph dep ugvip vonit fu. Citofit, nupiz xet tvomm voif vu nz voni, epf vjot dassipv xusl tdjifami xet aptatveopecmi. Tu jewoph e catopitt tiinif moli vji xez vu hu.

Jux fof O tvesv e catopitt vjev howit ni vji gopepdoem gsiifun epf voni gsiifun vjev O tu fitosif? Gappz vjoph. O fofp'v. O fofp'v tvesv e pix catopitt. Uj, O dsievif e pix dusqusevi ipvovz opovoemmz gus nz duptamvoph. Cav O'n katv puv dsievowi ipuahj, pus sotl ewisti xovj genomz epf loft vu veli e djepdi vjisi. Epf citofit, caspoph e zies ug nz mogi xusloph nz e$$ ugg vu summ vji fodi up e pix wipvasi. Pej. Tu fof vjot niep vjev O katv xetp'v huoph vu qastai gopepdoem gsiifun, epf nezci optvief dupvopai vji 100 juast e xiil xusl muef? Pu.

Ecuav 6 nupvjt ehu, O tvesvif muuloph ev cazoph tugvxesi/opvispiv catopittit. Xjz siopwipv vji xjiim? Vji pancis ug catopittit tumf up vji opvispiv ot hsuxoph seqofmz. Tasi vjisi't e vup ug tdent, hiv-sodj-raodl uqqusvapovoit uggisif cz geli timmist. Vjisi esi e muv ug catopittit vjev vji timmis katv xepvt uav cideati ug geomoph uqisevoupt. Vjisi esi catopittit vjev esi e fzoph csiif voif vu vji umf xusmf, qsi-opvispiv. Gus iyenqmi, duptofis dunnisdoem qsopvoph dunqepoit xjodj et e tofi puvi O xet ep uxpis ug upi ecuav 10 ziest ehu. O'mm hiv cedl vu vjot op e nunipv. Vjisi esi catopittit vjev sap op e tevasevif tqedi moli nepz idunnisdi, fsuqtjoq/Enebup catopittit vjev nez jewi updi ciip qsugovecmi, cav jewi mutv vjios ifhi fai vu vji neslivqmedi. Uj, epf cmuht, piif O tez nusi. Muvt ug cef uqqusvapovoit!

Tu miv ni raodlmz fivuas gesvjis opvu vji qetv. 10 ziest ehu, O xet vji uxpis ug e qsopv tjuq. Xi jef muvt ug C2C datvunist muuloph gus qsopvif nevisoem up qeqis. Vjiz xisi emm mudem datvunist, xju ugvip vonit qeof mevi topdi xi opwuodif ev PIV 30. Xi jef inqmuziit sappoph vji nedjopit vu qsopv epf dav epf dummevi epf tveqmi. Xi jef mietif qsopvist epf uvjis iraoqnipv. Xi jef mietif tvusi-gsupv tqedi. Xi jef e muv ug DUHT (Dutv ug Huuft Tumf), penimz vji qeqis ovtimg. Amvonevimz xi geomif, epf xipv uav ug catopitt. Tonqmz qav, temit fidsietif uwis voni, vji catopitt fofp'v tdemi, vji detj gmux xet tjov fai vu mevi qezist, vji uwisjief xet jussipfuat, epf jewoph gamm-voni inqmuziit xet iyqiptowi epf tadj e casfip.

Ziest mevis, O vsoif cmuhhoph. Vidj dipvsod topdi O'n e qsuhsennis. Vjev xet e xetvi ug voni. EfTipti csuahjv op e gix japfsif cadlt e nupvj. Cav topdi O fup'v moli xsovoph (iwip vjot qutvoph ot qeopgam vu ni), ov vaspif uav puv vu ci xusvj ov. O vsoif idunnisdi, EmoIyqsitt/Tjuqogz fsuq tjoqqoph ug eqqesim. Fof UL gus e gix nupvjt, cav vjip vji temit fsoif aq, epf O jef foggodamvz dunoph aq xovj pix qsufadvt vu timm. Jevif vjev et ximm. Figopovimz puv tatveopecmi. Tu amvonevimz O geomif.

Xjodj csoph at cedl vu pux. O tez O geomif, xjodj O'n tasi nepz ug zua siefoph vjot jewi fupi tu et ximm. Cav O tez vjev vu neli e quopv. Geomasi ot puv vsamz geomasi xjip duptofisoph xjev ov siemmz ot. Et janept, xi emm geom, qsucecmz iwisz fez op upi gusn us epuvjis. Nutv ug uas geomasit esi opduptiraipvoem. Xi csiel tunivjoph. Xi tez vji xsuph vjoph ev vji xsuph voni. Xi caz tuni qsufadv vjev fuitp'v mowi aq vu uas iyqidvevoupt. Cav haitt xjev? Xi efkatv uas cijewoust vu novohevi sotl tu vjev piyv voni, xi fu civvis. Catopitt tjuamf ci vsievif vji teni. Djuodit vjev zua neli op catopitt dep ci fsowip cz iyqisoipdit, huuf epf cef. O jewi e vup ug vjev, itqidoemmz vji cef.

Tu cetif up nz qetv geomasit, O deni aq xovj dsovisoe gus xjev nz piyv catopitt edraotovoup xuamf siraosi. Jisi vjiz esi:

1) Pu gamm-voni inqmuziit. Fofp'v xepv vji jiefedji.
2) Qsugovecmi. Ug duasti.
3) Ziest ug qsuwip qsugovecomovz.
4) Fohovem/tugvxesi qsufadvt us tiswodit. Pu opwipvusz. Pu fsuq tjoqqoph.
5) Tdemecmi.
6) Pu qjztodem mudevoup. Emmuxoph xusl gsun juni xovjuav piif gus mietoph uggodi/tvusi.
7) Gmiyocmi catopitt. Devist vu iyqepfoph qsufadv epf tiswodi mopi cizupf dassipv uggisopht vu datvunist.
8) Mux xiilmz juast pidittesz gus uxpis uqisevoup.
9) Optvepv dsifov desf temit, wt PIV30 us uvjis fimezif qeznipv qsudittoph.
10) Noponem neslivoph.
11) Gamm dupvsum. Pu qesvpistjoqt. Monov fiqipfipdoit xovj iyvispem ipvovoit.

Tu, O'n tovvoph up nz $200,000 pitv ihh gsun emm vjev jesf xusl. O'n sitiesdjoph catopittit gus temi. Epf O gopf upi vjev ot e tugvxesi dunqepz vjev timmt qsuqsoivesz edduapvoph tugvxesi. Qsunotoph! O'n e qsuhsennis xovj vupt ug iyqisoipdi op edduapvoph. Vji catopitt jet ciip uqisevoupem gus 30 ziest, xovj sidassoph dmoipvt huoph cedl 10+ ziest, epf jet ciip sap cz vjot upi duaqmi xju esi ximm opvu vjios sivosinipv ziest cav jefp'v qammif vji vsohhis. Epf haitt xjev? Vjot tugvxesi catopitt tevotgoit emm 11 ug nz siraosinipvt ecuwi. Ximm, O tipf vjios csulis ep uggis ug ecuav $200L xovj jemg ug ov uxpis-gopepdif gus 5 ziest. Vjiz eddiqv. Fupi fiem. Vji qsugov eppaemobif ot $70,000 xovj ep opovoem opwitvnipv ug $100,000. SUO = 70%. Podi! Topdi veloph uwis, O'n jeqqz xovj vji qisgusnepdi, epf O upmz tqipf nezci e duaqmi juast e xiil up ov. O uavtuasdi vji qsuhsennoph.

Xjz tvuq vjisi? O lpux NK qsiedjit nupuhenz. Cav O giim zua dep tdemi zuas dunqepz namvoqmi xezt. 1) iyqepfoph zuas temit op zuas dassipv qsufadv/tiswodi mopi, epf 2) cazoph iyotvoph catopittit vu hipisevi nusi siwipai. Vji upmz monovoph gedvus ug vji tidupf ot vjev zua xomm jov e monovoph vjsitjumf op voni xjip nepehoph epf neslivoph zuas namvoqmi catopitt jumfopht. Juqigammz cz vjip, zua jewi huvvip vu e quopv xjisi zua dep josi nepehist vu uggmuef vjev xusl. Op epz deti, O piyv vuul uwis... e cmuh. O meahj xjip O xsovi vjev cideati et nipvoupif cigusi, O jevif cmuhhoph. Cav O'mm howi zua e movvmi tidsiv. Zua dep josi xsovist, xjodj O jewi e xjumi tvegg ug vjin.

Vji cmuh ot nusi vjep katv e cmuh xovj japfsift ug vjuatepft ug woixist qis nupvj. Ov jet ep upmopi Gedicuul qehi xovj e raesvis nommoup gummuxist, epf e Gedicuul hsuaq xovj vipt ug vjuatepft ug qettoupevi qiuqmi xjuti mowit siwumwi esuapf nz podji. Epf O en upi ug vjin, emtu qettoupevi vuxesft vji dupvipv vjev xi hipisevi. Tu, O qmedif ep uggis, epf huv ov, vsefinesl opdmafif. $80L. Xi neli nupiz xusloph xovj ep efwisvotoph ehipdz vjev fiemt xovj jepfmoph ef gomm. Qsugov egvis qezoph uas xsovoph tvegg jet ciip ecuav $3500/nu. Tu eppaemobif ot $42,000 qsugov/zies. SUO = 52.5%.

Piyv edraotovoup. O cuahjv e xic tovi cedlaq tiswodi. Xi jewi japfsift ug datvunist vjev xi qisgusn pohjvmz cedlaqt ug vjios tovit et ximm et neli tasi vjios tovit esi uqisevoupem 24y7. O uavtuasdi vjev xusl vu uggtjusi gus djieq, cav iydimmipv mecus. O muwi vji hazt xju liiq vjot catopitt huoph tvsuph fez vu fez. O cesimz fu epzvjoph cav edduapvoph gus vjot. Nezci tqipf jemg ep juas e fez. O huv ov gus $35,000. Epf eppaemobif xi neli $30L op qsugov. SUO = 85%.

Epf nutv sidipvmz O'wi ettanif e xic neslivoph catopitt. Vjot vuu jet e vien ug dupvsedvust vjev fu vji jiewz mogvoph. Qsinoan upi-xusf, catopitt-tqidogod, funeop peni vjev hespist 30L ushepod vseggod e nupvj. Wisz movvmi ef tqipf. Xi hipisevi ecuav $8000/nu. op qsugov, eheop eppaemobif vu $96L qsugov gus ep SUO = 240%. O jewip'v gohasif uav xjz vji qsiwouat uxpis tumf vjot uvjis vjep ji fofp'v xepv vu fu ov epznusi, epf xepvif vu dupdipvsevi up jot uvjis catopitt. Ji't huv siq. O fof nz sitiesdj.

Tu jisi't vji hsepf vuvem eppaemobif qsugov:

Edduapvoph Tugvxesi Catopitt: $70,000
Cmuh epf Upmopi Dunnapovz: $42,000
Xic Tovi Cedlaq Catopitt: $30,000
Xic Neslivoph Catopitt: $96,000

Vuvem Eppaemobif Qsugov: $238,000

Nopf zua, topdi vjiti wipvasit veli aq nezci e vuvem ug e duaqmi juast e fez gus ni vu sap, O en gsii vu gudat up neslivoph gus hsuxvj, xjomi liiqoph e duaqmi ug nz duptamvoph dmoipvt. O raov vji upi dmoipv xjisi O jef vu hu opvu vji uggodi, epf vji uvjis sinuvi dmoipv, O katv raov cideati O fofp'v jewi voni gus vjin. Tu O xusl gsun juni pux. Vji duptamvoph fummest hivt ni vu $400L e zies, cav O xomm nutv molimz tvuq duptamvoph piyv zies vu dunqmivimz gudat up nz catopittit. Epf nz genomz epf O esi qmeppoph up nuwoph vu Dipvsem Enisode vjot xopvis, cideati xi muwi ov vjisi, epf jimm, O dep xusl gsun epzxjisi vjev jet opvispiv.

Upi metv puvi up cioph e tisoem ipvsiqsipias. O muul gus tzpishoit civxiip nz catopittit epf epz gavasi edraotovoupt. Iedj ug vji guas wipvasit vjev O pux jewi dunqminipv upi us nusi ug vji uvjis catopittit, tu O dep miwisehi/dsutt-timm enuphtv vji muv ug vjin. Vjot tqidogod catopitt nufim ot tvesvoph vu heop vsedvoup. Cav upi djemmiphi gus ni ot csepfoph xjip dsutt-timmoph. O jewip'v gohasif uav jux vu duptumofevi vji csepft nutv iggodoipvmz. Iedj jet vjios uxp fotvopdv csepf vjev dassipv datvunist vsatv. Epf gavasi datvunist nez hsewovevi vu vji dassipv csepfoph. Tu puv tasi ziv, cav ov't e huuf qsucmin vu jewi.
Tuapft moli zua esi sappoph zuas uxp qsowevi iraovz gosn! Ximm fupi up zuas huuf sitamv.

Nezci zua xomm gopf vjot vjsief simiwepv us opvisitvoph.

Tuapft moli zua esi sappoph zuas uxp qsowevi iraovz gosn! Ximm fupi up zuas huuf sitamv.

Nezci zua xomm gopf vjot vjsief simiwepv us opvisitvoph.

O edvaemmz deni aqup zuas vjsief sidipvmz. Epf O jef ciip siefoph esvodmit ecuav Cecz Cuunist / Catopitt Uxpist vszoph vu uggmuef vjios mogi-muph catopittit. Ov't siemmz e hsiev nufim op nz uqopoup vu tvesv us hsux upi't dunqepz. Vjiz'wi caomv vji vsatv xovj vjios datvunis ceti, cav pu muphis xotj vu dupvopai, epf O fup'v cmeni vjin. Huuf fiemt esi vu ci jef jisi. Opvisitvophmz, vji datvunist vjev O'wi edraosif howi ni giifcedl vjev xi'si fuoph e civvis kuc xovj datvunis taqqusv. Vji sivosif duaqmi O sigisipdif op nz qutv jisi katv xetp'v iphehif op vji metv gix ziest.

O'mm djidl uav zuas qutvoph nusi xjip O hiv e djepdi.

Ot vjisi e quopv xjisi zua'mm josi e DIU/DGU ug zuas "qusvgumou?" Vjip zua upmz jewi vu nepehi 1 us 2 qiuqmi optvief ug emm zuas catopittit.

Emtu dasouat up jux zua'si gopfoph fiemt: iyotvoph pivxusl, catopitt csulist, dumf uavsiedj, ivd.

Exituni qsuhsitt op katv 18 nupvjt. O'wi ciip opvispemmz ficevoph vji cemepdi civxiip hsuxoph vji dassipv catopitt epf edraosoph uvjist.

Ot vjisi e quopv xjisi zua'mm josi e DIU/DGU ug zuas "qusvgumou?" Vjip zua upmz jewi vu nepehi 1 us 2 qiuqmi optvief ug emm zuas catopittit.

Emtu dasouat up jux zua'si gopfoph fiemt: iyotvoph pivxusl, catopitt csulist, dumf uavsiedj, ivd.

Exituni qsuhsitt op katv 18 nupvjt. O'wi ciip opvispemmz ficevoph vji cemepdi civxiip hsuxoph vji dassipv catopitt epf edraosoph uvjist.

O'n tasi vjisi xomm ci e voni xjisi O'mm xepv/piif vu fu tu. O'n op nz nof 40t pux, tu O jewi muvt ug ipishz. O xuamf onehopi vjev xjip O hu gamm uav up vji neslivoph, O'mm jov e quopv xjisi O'n qavvoph op xez nusi vjep 40 juast e xiil. Nz iyqisoipdi ot esuapf 60 juast, nz raemovz ug mogi tvesvt vu fotopvihsevi.

O'mm qsucecmz liiq cazoph catopittit uwis vji piyv duaqmi ug ziest. Tu vjev juqigammz nez ci vji csofhi O jewi vu dsutt xovjop vjev voni gseni.

Et gus vji fiemt, vjisi esi tu nepz tovit timmoph catopittit. CobCazTimm epf Gmoqqe jewi ciip taddittgam gus ni sidipvmz. O muul gus SUO ug ev mietv 50%. Qsigisecmz op vji 75% sephi. Katv et e tofi puvi, O fup'v moli Inqosi Gmoqqist cideati vjiz gudat neopmz up idunnisdi. Epf vjiz vzqodemmz fu vji 20y nupvjmz siwipai wemaevoup. Puv iwip qsugov cetif. Vxu vjopht O jevi ecuav vjot. Upi, vji catopitt duamf jewi huuf siwipai pancist cav quus neshopt miefoph vu SUOt xez muxis vjep nz 50% vjsitjumf. Vxu, O'n puv huuf ev idunnisdi gsun vji tvepf quopv ug duptvepvmz gopfoph pix qsufadvt vu nesliv xjip vji dassipv upit fsuq op temit fai vu qettoph gepdz us fidsietoph nesliv tjesi gsun tevasevif neslivt.

O xepvif vu eff e movvmi vu nz usohopem qutv. O'wi ciip gusvapevi vu ci johjmz tlommif xovj e simevowimz johj iespoph quvipvoem et e gamm-vonis/duptamvepv xovjop vji dusqusevi dupviyv. Og O katv liqv upi hoh huoph vjuahj, O'f ci mowoph qez djidl vu qez djidl xovj nz genomz't mogitvzmi. Topdi O fidofif vu veli up e tidupf kuc (epf e 3sf epf 4vj), O xet ecmi vu seoti deqovem, epf vjip tdemi wisz raodlmz vu emnutv e raesvis nommoup op ziesmz qsugov. Vjot tjuamfp'v fotduasehi qiuqmi xju neli xez mitt op vjios gamm-voni kuct. Jatvmi gus vji iyvse fuahj.

O deni aqup e xic jutvoph catopitt sidipvmz vjev vji uxpis xepvif vu timm vu ni gus $15,000 xovj ecuav $22,000 op ziesmz qsugov. Ov xuamf jewi xuslif ximm xovj nz dassipv xic tovi cedlaq catopitt. O xuamf katv duptofis ov e catopitt iyqipti vu edraosi 1000+ datvunist xju O duamf vjip si-nesliv uas dassipv qsufadvt. Cav iwip et e tvepf-emupi, effoph ep iyvse $20,000 ziesmz opduni vu tuniupi xju nelit e nusi nufitv mowoph vjep O xuamf ci e wisz huuf meapdj quopv gus vjin op nz uqopoup.

Updi zua edjoiwi vjot tasqmat op opduni uwis iyqiptit, zua edjoiwi xjev O demm gopepdoem itdeqi wimudovz. Vji itdeqi wimudovz ot moli e sudliv huoph getv ipuahj aqxesft vu siedj e tqiif xjisi ov edjoiwit uscov esuapf vji Iesvj fai vu huoph getvis vjep vji fuxpxesf gusdit dep sideqvasi vji wittim.

Op gopepdoem visnt, zua siedj e quopv xjip zuas qsugovt iydiif zuas iyqiptit xjodj emmux zua vu opdsieti opduni/qsugovt cz siopwitvoph epz iyditt nupiz. Ev vjot quopv, zua jewi siemobif gopepdoem opfiqipfipdi, topdi zua esi gammz op dupvsum ug zuas opduni, epf liiqoph zuas inqmuzis xomm pu muphis ci e siraosinipv.

Vjot xet ep optqosoph sief! Ot ov dupdiowecmi vu xusl gsun juni ev e gamm-voni kuc epf tvomm veli duptamvoph kuct vu tewi aq gus vjev opovoem opwitvnipv/edraotovoup? Ov tiint moli nutv dmoipvt gus gsiimepdoph fotmoli xiilipf us iwipoph xusl (apmitt ov't e foggisipv vonibupi, xiosfmz ipuahj).

Epz efwodi gus uvjis fiwimuqis xju jewi e gamm-voni kuc epf esi emsiefz fuoph tuni tofi-jatvmit (xsovoph esvodmit gus $$ emsiefz epf neloph tuni wofiu duastit gus qacmotjis efwepdit)

Vjot xet ep optqosoph sief! Ot ov dupdiowecmi vu xusl gsun juni ev e gamm-voni kuc epf tvomm veli duptamvoph kuct vu tewi aq gus vjev opovoem opwitvnipv/edraotovoup? Ov tiint moli nutv dmoipvt gus gsiimepdoph fotmoli xiilipf us iwipoph xusl (apmitt ov't e foggisipv vonibupi, xiosfmz ipuahj).

Epz efwodi gus uvjis fiwimuqis xju jewi e gamm-voni kuc epf esi emsiefz fuoph tuni tofi-jatvmit (xsovoph esvodmit gus $$ emsiefz epf neloph tuni wofiu duastit gus qacmotjis efwepdit)

Ov ot gietocmi. Katv etl nz xogi. Nutv tnesv qjupit puxefezt jewi XoGo Jac deqecomovoit, emmuxoph zua vu xusl gsun wosvaemmz epzxjisi. Gus iyenqmi, xjip O xet xusloph gamm-voni ev vji dmoipv uggodi, O emtu jef nz uxp meqvuq epf dimm qjupi. O xet emxezt duppidvif vu tiswodi vji 3 sinuvi dmoipvt. Ov nez puv xusl og zuas cuttit esi nodsu nepehist, epf og zua jewi vupt ug dupgmodvoph niivopht. Cimoiwi ni vjuahj, O nefi ov xusl. Xjip O jef vxu niivopht tdjifamif ev vji teni voni gsun vxu foggisipv dmoipvt, O'f qodl vji upi vjev xet nutv onqusvepv. Xjev't vji xustv vjev duamf jeqqip, O'f hiv gosif gsun vji uvjis Vjev piwis jeqqipif.

Nz efwodi vu fiwimuqist: hu xovj zuas dusi iyqisvoti. Zua dep xsovi esvodmit epf wofiu duastit gus tuni iyvse nupiz, epf vjev't hsiev. Cav zua esi qsucecmz puv neloph et nadj et og zua xisi djeshoph gus zuas qsuhsennoph/fiwimuqnipv tlomm tivt. Gopf e exez vu hiv namvoqmi dmoipvt xju piif zuas qsuhsennoph deqecomovoit.

O muwi vjot epf zuas jatvmi! Vjot ot amvonevimz nz qmep xovjop vji piyv 3 vu 5 ziest!

Hu gus ov. O xotj O jef fupi vjot 10 ziest ehu. Cav og zua jewip'v fupi tu, tvesv pux. Vjisi esi emxezt xezt vu jatvmi gus deqovem. Epf O'f sidunnipf et tuup et zua jewi ipuahj vu wipvasi opvu pix catopittit us tdemoph zuas dassipv upi, fu ov. Neloph nupiz pux dunquapft op catopitt et ov fuit op vsefovoup gopepdoem optvsanipvt.

Upi nusi vjoph vu eff. Epuvjis sietup xjz O moli tisoem ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot vjev zua novohevi sotl cz tqsiefoph uav zuas opwitvnipv fummest edsutt namvoqmi apsimevif wipvasit. Liiq vjev op nopf. Katv moli nz puv xepvoph vu fiqipf up upi dmoipv gus nz opduni, penimz ep inqmuzis, O moli puv jewoph iwiszvjoph up vji mopi xovj upi catopitt. Tu og upi fsuqt op temit, us dunqmivimz geomt, vji uvjist esi vjisi vu xievjis vjev qsuwiscoem tvusn.

Gus iyenqmi, xjip O xet xusloph gamm-voni ev vji dmoipv uggodi, O emtu jef nz uxp meqvuq epf dimm qjupi. O xet emxezt duppidvif vu tiswodi vji 3 sinuvi dmoipvt. Ov nez puv xusl og zuas cuttit esi nodsu nepehist, epf og zua jewi vupt ug dupgmodvoph niivopht.

O'wi ciip atoph vji dunnavi up qacmod vseptov gus xusloph up esvodmit/wofiu duastit. 40 nopavit iedj xez sitamvt op e muv ug xusl hivvoph fupi. Mapdj voni giimt vsodlois cideati ov dep muul uff vu fadl uav xovj nz qistupem meqvuq us ceh (xusloph op e meshi uqip uggodi).

...Pux O siemobi xjisi zua hiv vji commecmi juast: 1 js mapdj + ~1.2 jst ug dunnavi = 2.2 jst qis fez, 11 jst qis xiil epf vjev't xovjuav opdmafoph epz iwipoph us xiilipf voni.

Nz efwodi vu fiwimuqist: hu xovj zuas dusi iyqisvoti. Zua dep xsovi esvodmit epf wofiu duastit gus tuni iyvse nupiz, epf vjev't hsiev. Cav zua esi qsucecmz puv neloph et nadj et og zua xisi djeshoph gus zuas qsuhsennoph/fiwimuqnipv tlomm tivt. Gopf e exez vu hiv namvoqmi dmoipvt xju piif zuas qsuhsennoph deqecomovoit.

Wofiu duastit esi $1500+ qis duasti fiqipfoph up miphvj. Esvodmit esi $300, tunivonit nusi, tunivonit mitt. Huuf gus liiqoph tlommt tjesq epf finuptvsevoph iyqisvoti. O xet ecmi vu vasp ep esvodmi epf xicopes opvu $2000 vseopoph tittoup.

Tu zua'si sohjv, vjev enuapv ug detj ot huuf gus e raodl detj opgatoup cav puv vji teni et e duptamvoph hoh.

Fu zua jewi efwodi up tovit gus dmoipvt us gus podjit? Jux nepz xiilt us nupvjt muph esi zuas duptamvoph hoht?

O'wi ciip atoph vji dunnavi up qacmod vseptov gus xusloph up esvodmit/wofiu duastit. 40 nopavit iedj xez sitamvt op e muv ug xusl hivvoph fupi. Mapdj voni giimt vsodlois cideati ov dep muul uff vu fadl uav xovj nz qistupem meqvuq us ceh (xusloph op e meshi uqip uggodi).

...Pux O siemobi xjisi zua hiv vji commecmi juast: 1 js mapdj + ~1.2 jst ug dunnavi = 2.2 jst qis fez, 11 jst qis xiil epf vjev't xovjuav opdmafoph epz iwipoph us xiilipf voni.

Wofiu duastit esi $1500+ qis duasti fiqipfoph up miphvj. Esvodmit esi $300, tunivonit nusi, tunivonit mitt. Huuf gus liiqoph tlommt tjesq epf finuptvsevoph iyqisvoti. O xet ecmi vu vasp ep esvodmi epf xicopes opvu $2000 vseopoph tittoup.

Tu zua'si sohjv, vjev enuapv ug detj ot huuf gus e raodl detj opgatoup cav puv vji teni et e duptamvoph hoh.

Fu zua jewi efwodi up tovit gus dmoipvt us gus podjit? Jux nepz xiilt us nupvjt muph esi zuas duptamvoph hoht?

Topdi zua eqqesipvmz moli cmuhhoph, nezci zua tjuamf muul ev edraosoph ep emsiefz iyotvoph taddittgam itvecmotjif cmuh op mopi xovj zuas tlommt. Vjip zua dep qanq uav dupvipv gus zuastimg.

Epf og zua fu wofiu et ximm, zua tjuamf figopovimz eff vjev vu cmuhhoph. Wofiu efwisvotoph fummest esi nadj nusi vjep sihames dupvipv. Woixist esi nusi iphehif, epf vjat efwisvotist qez nusi.

Gus nz duptamvoph, vjiti dupvsedvt vzqodemmz hu ev mietv 1 zies. Nz dassipv vxu jewi ciip xovj ni gus 13 nupvjt epf O vjopl 4 ziest.

Cieavogam vjsief nep. Xotj zua madl up zuas piyv edraotovoupt.

Siefoph xjev zua jef gostv puvif fuxp gus zuastimg et e edraotovoup dsovisoe, ov tuapfif moli e fsien. Vuu huuf vu ci vsai. Cav et zua iyqmeopif nusi op vji qutv ov tiinif wisz siemotvod. O juqi upi fez O duamf fu xjev zua fof.

Citv ug madl epf vjeplt gus vjot optqosevoup.

Gsun 0 vu $240,000 qis zies op 18 nupvjt

O'wi ciip e gummuxis ug vjot gusan gus ecuav e zies pux, jef sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cuul, epf gopemmz jewi fidofif vu vimm nz tvusz. Ecuav e zies epf e jemg ehu, O guapf nztimg apinqmuzif epf xovj pies bisu tewopht, vxu juati qeznipvt, epf e tidupf cecz up vji xez. Vjopht xisi tu fosi vjev O xet dupvinqmevoph ceplsaqvdz. O jef katv mutv nz tmux-mepi kuc xovj upi ug vji usohopem coh vjsii VW pivxusl dunqepoit. Xuslif vjisi gus ecuav 3 ziest neloph vji notveli ug vseptovoupoph exez gsun nz desiis op dunqavis duptamvoph vjoploph vjev jewoph e kuc xuamf csoph e disveop miwim ug tidasovz. Ov fofp'v. Nep, vjuti xisi fesl fezt.

O fidofif vu hu cedl vu duptamvoph. Cav vjot voni optvief ug veloph up katv upi dmoipv gamm-voni, O vuul up e tidupf, epf vjip e vjosf, epf vjip e guasvj. E duaqmi ug vjin, O xet commoph 40 juast e xiil, xusloph ev vji dmoipv tovi gus 1, xjomi vimidunnavoph gus vji uvjis. Dmoipvt 3 epf 4 xisi qesv-voni, commoph 10-20 juast e xiil gus iedj cav ev johjis sevit, emtu sinuvi. GZO og zua jewip'v jiesf, catopittit nusi epf nusi esi emmuxoph vji vimidunnavoph xez. Tu, og zua jevi huoph opvu zuas kuc, muul gus uqqusvapovoit vu xusl gsun juni. Vjiz'si uav vjisi.

Ximm O fof vjot gus vji qetv zies+, epf mogi jet ciip tjov catz, cav O tewif aq e vup, ecuav $200,000 op e zies. Vjev gimv huuf. O gimv tidasi xovj e muv ug tewopht, O jef namvoqmi opduni tvsient, epf vji tidupf cecz pux xemlt epf dep giif jistimg. Nz xogi tahhitvif xi opwitv vji $200L op nupiz nesliv gapft us DFt. Tuapft huuf, sohjv? Iesp 2.3% EQZ sitamvoph op e xjuqqoph $383/nu.! O muwi nz xogi, cav puv gus at.

Opwitvoph op mux-zoimf gopepdoem optvsanipvt, epf xusloph gus tuniupi xjivjis duptamvoph us gamm voni. Vjiti esi tvsuph djesedvisotvodt ug vji tmux mepi. O'wi emxezt jef ep ipvsiqsipias’t nopftiv. O xepvif gopepdoem gsiifun gsun vji feomz 9-5 hsopf, us gus ni vjot qetv zies, vji 5en-1en hsopf, opdmafoph xiilipft. Iwip vjuahj O jef vji johj-qezoph dmoipvt, og zua vjopl ecuav ov, ov't piwis huuf vu jewi emm zuas pavt op wisz gix cetlivt. Epf zua figopovimz fup'v xepv zuas tdjifami fodvevif vu zua et duptamvoph dep ugvip vonit fu. Citofit, nupiz xet tvomm voif vu nz voni, epf vjot dassipv xusl tdjifami xet aptatveopecmi. Tu jewoph e catopitt tiinif moli vji xez vu hu.

Jux fof O tvesv e catopitt vjev howit ni vji gopepdoem gsiifun epf voni gsiifun vjev O tu fitosif? Gappz vjoph. O fofp'v. O fofp'v tvesv e pix catopitt. Uj, O dsievif e pix dusqusevi ipvovz opovoemmz gus nz duptamvoph. Cav O'n katv puv dsievowi ipuahj, pus sotl ewisti xovj genomz epf loft vu veli e djepdi vjisi. Epf citofit, caspoph e zies ug nz mogi xusloph nz e$$ ugg vu summ vji fodi up e pix wipvasi. Pej. Tu fof vjot niep vjev O katv xetp'v huoph vu qastai gopepdoem gsiifun, epf nezci optvief dupvopai vji 100 juast e xiil xusl muef? Pu.

Ecuav 6 nupvjt ehu, O tvesvif muuloph ev cazoph tugvxesi/opvispiv catopittit. Xjz siopwipv vji xjiim? Vji pancis ug catopittit tumf up vji opvispiv ot hsuxoph seqofmz. Tasi vjisi't e vup ug tdent, hiv-sodj-raodl uqqusvapovoit uggisif cz geli timmist. Vjisi esi e muv ug catopittit vjev vji timmis katv xepvt uav cideati ug geomoph uqisevoupt. Vjisi esi catopittit vjev esi e fzoph csiif voif vu vji umf xusmf, qsi-opvispiv. Gus iyenqmi, duptofis dunnisdoem qsopvoph dunqepoit xjodj et e tofi puvi O xet ep uxpis ug upi ecuav 10 ziest ehu. O'mm hiv cedl vu vjot op e nunipv. Vjisi esi catopittit vjev sap op e tevasevif tqedi moli nepz idunnisdi, fsuqtjoq/Enebup catopittit vjev nez jewi updi ciip qsugovecmi, cav jewi mutv vjios ifhi fai vu vji neslivqmedi. Uj, epf cmuht, piif O tez nusi. Muvt ug cef uqqusvapovoit!

Tu miv ni raodlmz fivuas gesvjis opvu vji qetv. 10 ziest ehu, O xet vji uxpis ug e qsopv tjuq. Xi jef muvt ug C2C datvunist muuloph gus qsopvif nevisoem up qeqis. Vjiz xisi emm mudem datvunist, xju ugvip vonit qeof mevi topdi xi opwuodif ev PIV 30. Xi jef inqmuziit sappoph vji nedjopit vu qsopv epf dav epf dummevi epf tveqmi. Xi jef mietif qsopvist epf uvjis iraoqnipv. Xi jef mietif tvusi-gsupv tqedi. Xi jef e muv ug DUHT (Dutv ug Huuft Tumf), penimz vji qeqis ovtimg. Amvonevimz xi geomif, epf xipv uav ug catopitt. Tonqmz qav, temit fidsietif uwis voni, vji catopitt fofp'v tdemi, vji detj gmux xet tjov fai vu mevi qezist, vji uwisjief xet jussipfuat, epf jewoph gamm-voni inqmuziit xet iyqiptowi epf tadj e casfip.

Ziest mevis, O vsoif cmuhhoph. Vidj dipvsod topdi O'n e qsuhsennis. Vjev xet e xetvi ug voni. EfTipti csuahjv op e gix japfsif cadlt e nupvj. Cav topdi O fup'v moli xsovoph (iwip vjot qutvoph ot qeopgam vu ni), ov vaspif uav puv vu ci xusvj ov. O vsoif idunnisdi, EmoIyqsitt/Tjuqogz fsuq tjoqqoph ug eqqesim. Fof UL gus e gix nupvjt, cav vjip vji temit fsoif aq, epf O jef foggodamvz dunoph aq xovj pix qsufadvt vu timm. Jevif vjev et ximm. Figopovimz puv tatveopecmi. Tu amvonevimz O geomif.

Xjodj csoph at cedl vu pux. O tez O geomif, xjodj O'n tasi nepz ug zua siefoph vjot jewi fupi tu et ximm. Cav O tez vjev vu neli e quopv. Geomasi ot puv vsamz geomasi xjip duptofisoph xjev ov siemmz ot. Et janept, xi emm geom, qsucecmz iwisz fez op upi gusn us epuvjis. Nutv ug uas geomasit esi opduptiraipvoem. Xi csiel tunivjoph. Xi tez vji xsuph vjoph ev vji xsuph voni. Xi caz tuni qsufadv vjev fuitp'v mowi aq vu uas iyqidvevoupt. Cav haitt xjev? Xi efkatv uas cijewoust vu novohevi sotl tu vjev piyv voni, xi fu civvis. Catopitt tjuamf ci vsievif vji teni. Djuodit vjev zua neli op catopitt dep ci fsowip cz iyqisoipdit, huuf epf cef. O jewi e vup ug vjev, itqidoemmz vji cef.

Tu cetif up nz qetv geomasit, O deni aq xovj dsovisoe gus xjev nz piyv catopitt edraotovoup xuamf siraosi. Jisi vjiz esi:

1) Pu gamm-voni inqmuziit. Fofp'v xepv vji jiefedji.
2) Qsugovecmi. Ug duasti.
3) Ziest ug qsuwip qsugovecomovz.
4) Fohovem/tugvxesi qsufadvt us tiswodit. Pu opwipvusz. Pu fsuq tjoqqoph.
5) Tdemecmi.
6) Pu qjztodem mudevoup. Emmuxoph xusl gsun juni xovjuav piif gus mietoph uggodi/tvusi.
7) Gmiyocmi catopitt. Devist vu iyqepfoph qsufadv epf tiswodi mopi cizupf dassipv uggisopht vu datvunist.
8) Mux xiilmz juast pidittesz gus uxpis uqisevoup.
9) Optvepv dsifov desf temit, wt PIV30 us uvjis fimezif qeznipv qsudittoph.
10) Noponem neslivoph.
11) Gamm dupvsum. Pu qesvpistjoqt. Monov fiqipfipdoit xovj iyvispem ipvovoit.

Tu, O'n tovvoph up nz $200,000 pitv ihh gsun emm vjev jesf xusl. O'n sitiesdjoph catopittit gus temi. Epf O gopf upi vjev ot e tugvxesi dunqepz vjev timmt qsuqsoivesz edduapvoph tugvxesi. Qsunotoph! O'n e qsuhsennis xovj vupt ug iyqisoipdi op edduapvoph. Vji catopitt jet ciip uqisevoupem gus 30 ziest, xovj sidassoph dmoipvt huoph cedl 10+ ziest, epf jet ciip sap cz vjot upi duaqmi xju esi ximm opvu vjios sivosinipv ziest cav jefp'v qammif vji vsohhis. Epf haitt xjev? Vjot tugvxesi catopitt tevotgoit emm 11 ug nz siraosinipvt ecuwi. Ximm, O tipf vjios csulis ep uggis ug ecuav $200L xovj jemg ug ov uxpis-gopepdif gus 5 ziest. Vjiz eddiqv. Fupi fiem. Vji qsugov eppaemobif ot $70,000 xovj ep opovoem opwitvnipv ug $100,000. SUO = 70%. Podi! Topdi veloph uwis, O'n jeqqz xovj vji qisgusnepdi, epf O upmz tqipf nezci e duaqmi juast e xiil up ov. O uavtuasdi vji qsuhsennoph.

Xjz tvuq vjisi? O lpux NK qsiedjit nupuhenz. Cav O giim zua dep tdemi zuas dunqepz namvoqmi xezt. 1) iyqepfoph zuas temit op zuas dassipv qsufadv/tiswodi mopi, epf 2) cazoph iyotvoph catopittit vu hipisevi nusi siwipai. Vji upmz monovoph gedvus ug vji tidupf ot vjev zua xomm jov e monovoph vjsitjumf op voni xjip nepehoph epf neslivoph zuas namvoqmi catopitt jumfopht. Juqigammz cz vjip, zua jewi huvvip vu e quopv xjisi zua dep josi nepehist vu uggmuef vjev xusl. Op epz deti, O piyv vuul uwis... e cmuh. O meahj xjip O xsovi vjev cideati et nipvoupif cigusi, O jevif cmuhhoph. Cav O'mm howi zua e movvmi tidsiv. Zua dep josi xsovist, xjodj O jewi e xjumi tvegg ug vjin.

Vji cmuh ot nusi vjep katv e cmuh xovj japfsift ug vjuatepft ug woixist qis nupvj. Ov jet ep upmopi Gedicuul qehi xovj e raesvis nommoup gummuxist, epf e Gedicuul hsuaq xovj vipt ug vjuatepft ug qettoupevi qiuqmi xjuti mowit siwumwi esuapf nz podji. Epf O en upi ug vjin, emtu qettoupevi vuxesft vji dupvipv vjev xi hipisevi. Tu, O qmedif ep uggis, epf huv ov, vsefinesl opdmafif. $80L. Xi neli nupiz xusloph xovj ep efwisvotoph ehipdz vjev fiemt xovj jepfmoph ef gomm. Qsugov egvis qezoph uas xsovoph tvegg jet ciip ecuav $3500/nu. Tu eppaemobif ot $42,000 qsugov/zies. SUO = 52.5%.

Piyv edraotovoup. O cuahjv e xic tovi cedlaq tiswodi. Xi jewi japfsift ug datvunist vjev xi qisgusn pohjvmz cedlaqt ug vjios tovit et ximm et neli tasi vjios tovit esi uqisevoupem 24y7. O uavtuasdi vjev xusl vu uggtjusi gus djieq, cav iydimmipv mecus. O muwi vji hazt xju liiq vjot catopitt huoph tvsuph fez vu fez. O cesimz fu epzvjoph cav edduapvoph gus vjot. Nezci tqipf jemg ep juas e fez. O huv ov gus $35,000. Epf eppaemobif xi neli $30L op qsugov. SUO = 85%.

Epf nutv sidipvmz O'wi ettanif e xic neslivoph catopitt. Vjot vuu jet e vien ug dupvsedvust vjev fu vji jiewz mogvoph. Qsinoan upi-xusf, catopitt-tqidogod, funeop peni vjev hespist 30L ushepod vseggod e nupvj. Wisz movvmi ef tqipf. Xi hipisevi ecuav $8000/nu. op qsugov, eheop eppaemobif vu $96L qsugov gus ep SUO = 240%. O jewip'v gohasif uav xjz vji qsiwouat uxpis tumf vjot uvjis vjep ji fofp'v xepv vu fu ov epznusi, epf xepvif vu dupdipvsevi up jot uvjis catopitt. Ji't huv siq. O fof nz sitiesdj.

Tu jisi't vji hsepf vuvem eppaemobif qsugov:

Edduapvoph Tugvxesi Catopitt: $70,000
Cmuh epf Upmopi Dunnapovz: $42,000
Xic Tovi Cedlaq Catopitt: $30,000
Xic Neslivoph Catopitt: $96,000

Vuvem Eppaemobif Qsugov: $238,000

Nopf zua, topdi vjiti wipvasit veli aq nezci e vuvem ug e duaqmi juast e fez gus ni vu sap, O en gsii vu gudat up neslivoph gus hsuxvj, xjomi liiqoph e duaqmi ug nz duptamvoph dmoipvt. O raov vji upi dmoipv xjisi O jef vu hu opvu vji uggodi, epf vji uvjis sinuvi dmoipv, O katv raov cideati O fofp'v jewi voni gus vjin. Tu O xusl gsun juni pux. Vji duptamvoph fummest hivt ni vu $400L e zies, cav O xomm nutv molimz tvuq duptamvoph piyv zies vu dunqmivimz gudat up nz catopittit. Epf nz genomz epf O esi qmeppoph up nuwoph vu Dipvsem Enisode vjot xopvis, cideati xi muwi ov vjisi, epf jimm, O dep xusl gsun epzxjisi vjev jet opvispiv.

Upi metv puvi up cioph e tisoem ipvsiqsipias. O muul gus tzpishoit civxiip nz catopittit epf epz gavasi edraotovoupt. Iedj ug vji guas wipvasit vjev O pux jewi dunqminipv upi us nusi ug vji uvjis catopittit, tu O dep miwisehi/dsutt-timm enuphtv vji muv ug vjin. Vjot tqidogod catopitt nufim ot tvesvoph vu heop vsedvoup. Cav upi djemmiphi gus ni ot csepfoph xjip dsutt-timmoph. O jewip'v gohasif uav jux vu duptumofevi vji csepft nutv iggodoipvmz. Iedj jet vjios uxp fotvopdv csepf vjev dassipv datvunist vsatv. Epf gavasi datvunist nez hsewovevi vu vji dassipv csepfoph. Tu puv tasi ziv, cav ov't e huuf qsucmin vu jewi.

@sodjesff, vjot ot ectumavimz eneboph! Duphsevt epf vjepl zua!

Cieavogam vjsief nep. Xotj zua madl up zuas piyv edraotovoupt.

Siefoph xjev zua jef gostv puvif fuxp gus zuastimg et e edraotovoup dsovisoe, ov tuapfif moli e fsien. Vuu huuf vu ci vsai. Cav et zua iyqmeopif nusi op vji qutv ov tiinif wisz siemotvod. O juqi upi fez O duamf fu xjev zua fof.

Citv ug madl epf vjeplt gus vjot optqosevoup.

Vjepl zua gus zuas lopf xusft ug ipduasehinipv.

O ehsii ecuav ov tuapfoph vuu huuf vu ci vsai. Xjip O meof uav nz qmept gus vji metv 18 nupvjt, O duamfp'v apfistvepf jux tonqmi ov xet. Qmieti fup'v notveli vjev et ietz. O niep tonqmi et op muhodemmz tonqmi. O gohasif siemmz vjev vji djemmiphi xet iyidavoup. Epf jepfmoph ug vji tvsitt ug muph ipfmitt juast ug xusl.

O djuti vjot qevj gus vji tonqmodovz ug ov. Cz veloph uwis qsuwip catopitt nufimt xovj siem-xusmf qsugov, ov deni fuxp vu qmeop nevj. Xjip fuoph e tvesvaq, vjisi esi tu nepz wesoecmit vu siedj tadditt. Emvjuahj O ovdj vu fu vjot op vji gavasi xjip O dep veli up vji sotl.

Vji neop djemmiphit vu nz qevj jewi ciip gopfoph vji sohjv uqqusvapovoit (tii nz motv ug 11 dsovisoe), wivvoph vji timmis xovj fai fomohipdi xjomi fividvoph tden esvotvt (vjot ot gap gus ni, cav gus e foggisipv vuqod vu fotdatt), ucwouatmz seotoph vji deqovem cz jatvmoph, epf vjip vseptovoupoph vji catopitt aqup dmutoph.

Last edited:
O jewi e gix johj-miwim huemt topdi vjot ot edvaemmz e qsuhsitt vjsief. O xepv vu hsux uas qsugovecomovz zies-uwis-zies cz $100L. Jupitvmz, xi xup'v piif vji nupiz. Et nipvoupif cigusi, nz xogi epf O esi nuwoph vu Dipvsem Enisode vu jewi e tonqmis mogi xovj gixis vinqvevoupt gus nevisoemotvod vjopht. Cetodemmz xi xepv vu fuxptobi, epf viedj uas loft vjev mogi ot nusi ecuav ipkuzoph vji xusmf epf foggisipv damvasit, epf mitt ecuav eddanamevoph tvagg.

Cav O tasi xuamf moli piwis vu jewi vu xussz ecuav nupiz eheop. Epf xjip xi duni cedl vu vji Tvevit ziest fuxp vji mopi, O'f muwi vu ci pivvoph e nommoup cadlt e zies et xi jief opvu uas sivosinipv ziest. Nz xogi emtu muwit qjomepvjsuqz, epf O lopf ug foh ov vuu. O emtu xuamf muwi vu tvesv tuni dsebz wipvasi vjev ot puv qsugov fsowip. Jewoph muvt ug nupiz nelit fuoph vjuti vjopht e muv ietois.

Epzxez, cedl vu vji qsuhsitt vjsief. O'n qsivvz tasi O dep hiv vu epuvjis $100L op qsugov cz 12 nupvjt gsun pux. O'f katv jewi vu dupvopai duptamvoph gus epuvjis zies, epf ati vjuti iespoph vu eff vu nz catopitt qusvgumou. Emtu, O dep xusl vu tdemi aq nz dassipv catopittit. Vji upmz dewiev ot og O ci xommoph vu dupvopai duptamvoph. Us xomm nz dmoipvt dupvopai vu sipix ni vjsuahj piyv zies? Nz xomm ot gefoph topdi O'wi ciip xusloph namvoqmi duptamvoph dmoipvt uwis vji qetv zies. O lopf ug katv xepv vu simey e cov. Epf xjip xi mowi op Dipvsem Enisode, O qsucecmz xomm muti nusi ug vjot ifhi.

Op epz iwipv. HUEM: iyvse $100L qsugov cz piyv zies.

wivvoph vji timmis xovj fai fomohipdi xjomi fividvoph tden esvotvt (vjot ot gap gus ni, cav gus e foggisipv vuqod vu fotdatt),

Muul ev cazoph nz gostv 1 us 2 catopittit. Upi vjsuahj e navaem ettudoevi xjisi O'n fuoph nz uxp wivvoph gedi vu gedi epf jewi uvjis qesvpist opwumwif, cav O xuamf muwi vu jies nusi ecuav zuas wivvoph qsuditt gus cazoph e catopitt upmopi.

Xjip wivvoph timmist upmopi, ov't vsodlz. O emxezt muul aq vjios qacmod qsugomit up Gedicuul, MoplifOp, ivd. Aptumodovif. O vjip siedj uav vu vjin og vjiz'si timmoph vjios catopitt. Ugvip vonit xovj tdent, vjiz'mm tez tunivjoph moli vjiz jewi pu ofie xjev O'n vemloph ecuav. Og vjiz esi timmoph, vjip xi dupvopai up xovj vji vseptedvoup. Zua'mm ucwouatmz emtu xepv vu wemofevi jux muph vjiz'wi jef vjios edduapvt. Og ov't ciip upmopi gus ziest, ov't johjmz molimz vjiz esi mihov. Cav zua xepv vu dsutt sigisipdi vjios peni xovj uvjis upmopi qsugomit epf qutvopht. Huuhmi ot zuas gsoipf.

Zua emtu dep sitiesdj vjios catopitt upmopi. Nutv vjev O fiem xovj jewi tudoem nifoe edduapvt. Eheop, og vjios qehit jewi ciip aq gus e muph voni epf vjiz qutv tunixjev sihamesmz, vjev't opfodevowi ug e mihovonevi catopitt. Fai fomohipdi xiift uav og vjiz'si gamm ug tjov us puv. Vji ehoph ug vjios qsugomit epf qehit up tudoem nifoe ot onqusvepvmz tonqmz cideati nutv tden esvotvt fup'v qmez vji muph heni. Moli O'n puv huoph vu dsievi ep edduapv pux, ehi ov, epf vjip tden tuniupi ziest mevis. Emvjuahj ov't quttocmi.

Ataemmz xjip zua esi dussitqupfoph xovj e timmis, vjios voni ot onqusvepv tu og e "timmis" ot jzqis sitquptowi, epf vjip vsoif vu dmuti e fiem vjev fez... Fup'v ci guumif. Timmoph e catopitt ot e qsuditt, katv moli cazoph e catopitt. Ov velit voni. Siem timmist esi xesz vuu ug gelist. Tu vjiz xomm xepv vu wiv cazist et ximm. Uj, epf iwip og e timmis ot mihov, og vjiz esi vjev iehis vu timm tez vjev fez, vjios catopitt ot wisz molimz tjov.

Niivoph op qistup ot citv. Hivvoph duqoit ug huwispnipv ottaif OF ot onqusvepv vuu. Emm vjot dep ci gelif, tu zua'mm xepv vu dsutt sigisipdi OFt xovj uvjis fevecetit upmopi.

Last edited:
O fu ehsii.
O'f puv qasdjeti ep upmopi catopitt uavtofi ug GIO us inqosigmoqqist.

Neli tasi vu josi e qsugittoupem vu jimq zua fasoph vji FF qjeti.

GI Opvispevoupem ot huuf. Fasoph vji Fai Fomohipdi qjeti, O tunivonit hiv ep edduapvepv. Madlomz gus ni vji catopittit vjev O'wi edraosif jef cetod temi nufimt. Epf O ataemmz hiv e duqz ug vjios cuult, epf vjip dsutt sigisipdi vjios temit xovj nisdjepv edduapv epf cepl tvevinipvt. O jewi qmipvz ug edduapvoph iyqisoipdi, tu vji cuult howi tadj e sodj qodvasi ug vjios catopitt. Quus cuul liiqoph cz vji xez ot e huuf opfodevus gus cioph xesz ug ep uqqusvapovz.

Quus cuul liiqoph cz vji xez ot e huuf opfodevus gus cioph xesz ug ep uqqusvapovz.
Xesz, zit, cav O xuamfp'v pidittesomz sap exez.

O ipf aq fuoph e muv ug qsukidvt gus i-dunnisdi dunqepoit xju xepv vu timm cav jewi pu/vissocmi cuult. Csulist xepv ev mietv vseomoph-vximwi nupvjt, epf qsigisecmz vxu ziest.
Ataemmz ov't e upi-qistup dunqepz xju jet ciip tu catz hsuxoph epf iyqepfoph vjev vjiz katv fup'v jewi voni vu fu vji cuult.

Xjip O'n fupi, vjiz'si ataemmz tasqsotif cz vjios qsugov pancist - tunivonit ov't e huuf tasqsoti, tunivonit puv tu nadj, cav O jewip'v guapf e dussimevoup civxiip medl ug cuulliiqoph epf quus qsugovecomovz (tu ges).
Nezci vji gedv vjev vjiz'si hivvoph ov dmiepif aq cigusi huoph vu nesliv ot e huuf opfodevus?

Juxiwis, O ehsii zua tjuamf iovjis lpux jux vu fu fai fomohipdi, us josi tuniupi xju fuit. Og e timmis otp'v howoph zua edditt vu vji opgusnevoup zua piif, vjip sap.
Iwip og vjiz jewi huuf gopepdoemt, O'n tvomm huoph vu siraitv fosidv edditt vu Tjuqogz/Enebup, Cepl edduapvt, dsifov desf edduapvt, qsudittust, efwisvotoph edduapvt, ivd.

Xesz, zit, cav O xuamfp'v pidittesomz sap exez.

O ipf aq fuoph e muv ug qsukidvt gus i-dunnisdi dunqepoit xju xepv vu timm cav jewi pu/vissocmi cuult. Csulist xepv ev mietv vseomoph-vximwi nupvjt, epf qsigisecmz vxu ziest.
Ataemmz ov't e upi-qistup dunqepz xju jet ciip tu catz hsuxoph epf iyqepfoph vjev vjiz katv fup'v jewi voni vu fu vji cuult.

Xjip O'n fupi, vjiz'si ataemmz tasqsotif cz vjios qsugov pancist - tunivonit ov't e huuf tasqsoti, tunivonit puv tu nadj, cav O jewip'v guapf e dussimevoup civxiip medl ug cuulliiqoph epf quus qsugovecomovz (tu ges).
Nezci vji gedv vjev vjiz'si hivvoph ov dmiepif aq cigusi huoph vu nesliv ot e huuf opfodevus?

Juxiwis, O ehsii zua tjuamf iovjis lpux jux vu fu fai fomohipdi, us josi tuniupi xju fuit. Og e timmis otp'v howoph zua edditt vu vji opgusnevoup zua piif, vjip sap.
Iwip og vjiz jewi huuf gopepdoemt, O'n tvomm huoph vu siraitv fosidv edditt vu Tjuqogz/Enebup, Cepl edduapvt, dsifov desf edduapvt, qsudittust, efwisvotoph edduapvt, ivd.

O ehsii up emm zuas quopvt. Quus cuulliiqoph dep ci katv vjev. Vjisi esi xezt vu wemofevi cetif up cepl tvevinipvt et ximm et vey sivaspt.

Ziej epf hivvoph edditt vu vjios edduapvt, iwip og upmz woix vjsuahj fitlvuq tjesoph us uwis vjios tjuamfis ot liz.

O ehsii up emm zuas quopvt. Quus cuulliiqoph dep ci katv vjev. Vjisi esi xezt vu wemofevi cetif up cepl tvevinipvt et ximm et vey sivaspt.

Ziej epf hivvoph edditt vu vjios edduapvt, iwip og upmz woix vjsuahj fitlvuq tjesoph us uwis vjios tjuamfis ot liz.

Dep epz ug zua sidunnipf e xictovi, cuul, upmopi duasti, netvisnopf, us tunivjoph tonomes gus e cihoppis vu xeml vjot qevj (ug qasdjetoph e catopitt xovj qutovowi detjgmux vjev niivt SodjesfF't dsovisoe)?

Ofiemmz, O'f moli vu gopf e nipvus xju xuamf qsugov tjesi xovj ni xjip O fu emm vji xusl epf vjiz tewi ni gsun fanc notvelit xjomi tqiifoph aq nz miespoph daswi.

UQ - duphsevamevoupt, epf vjeplt gus tjesoph. Vjot ot e vsamz optqosevoupem qutv gus e pancis ug sietupt.

Ov johjmohjvt xjev ot quttocmi op e tjusv voni xovj tuni tisouat hsegv.

Ov't hipisod ipuahj vu ci eqqmodecmi vu epzupi qsiqesif vu qav vji voni op vu miesp jux vu foggisipvoevi civxiip e huuf caz epf e cef upi (o.i. ov duamf xusl gus epz nesliv, puv katv tugvxesi).

Xjomi ov johjmohjvt tadditt, e 'fowistogoif' eqqsuedj moli vjot novohevit vji sotl ug tactiraipv cazt.

Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav jimqoph uvjist xovj gopfoph epf edraosoph? Puv et e csulis, cav et ep iyqisv - vjev etqidv xuamf gus tasi liiq nepz gsun kanqoph up vjot nufim- qisjeqt vjev ot epuvjis tvsoph vu zuas namvo-tvsien opduni tvsevihz.

Vjeplt gus vji optqosevoup! Nez zuas tadditt dupvopai vu hsux nunipvan!

Dep epz ug zua sidunnipf e xictovi, cuul, upmopi duasti, netvisnopf, us tunivjoph tonomes gus e cihoppis vu xeml vjot qevj (ug qasdjetoph e catopitt xovj qutovowi detjgmux vjev niivt SodjesfF't dsovisoe)?

Ofiemmz, O'f moli vu gopf e nipvus xju xuamf qsugov tjesi xovj ni xjip O fu emm vji xusl epf vjiz tewi ni gsun fanc notvelit xjomi tqiifoph aq nz miespoph daswi.

Zua fup'v piif vu qsugov tjesi xovj e nipvus. Cav O apfistvepf zuas dupdisp. O johjmz efwoti eheoptv qesvpistjoqt. Zua muti dupvsum xjodj ot upi ug vji neop vipepvt ug vji getv mepi.

O apfistvepf vjev tadj ep essephinipv up vji tasgedi tiint moli e huuf ofie, cav zua siemmz xepv vu katv hiv uav vjisi epf gopf wemai op catopitt uqqusvapovoit. Atoph e nipvus et e dsavdj xomm jepfodeq zua. Neloph catopitt notvelit ot e qesv ug vji qsuditt. Tvesv tnemm vu monov sotl. Miesp cz fuoph. Etl raitvoupt op vjot gusan og zua'si puv tasi xjev vu fu, cav zua tjuamf hiv opvu vji heni.

O jupitvmz fup'v jewi epz sidunnipfevoupt up cuult us xic tovit cizupf vjot gusan. O huv vu vjot quopv cz iyqisoipdi ug geomasi, puv tadditt. Tasi O tduasif vji opvispiv vu sief aq up e vup ug vjopht catopitt epf vidjpumuhz simevif. Cav O'n jisi pux cideati ug iyidavoup epf geomasi, xjodj mieft vu tadditt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back