The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

YouTuber from Slovakia

D

Deleted59536

Hello everyone!

My name is Juraj, I'm 17 years old and live in Slovakia. My current job is creating educational YouTube videos in Slovak language, which I've been making for 1 and 1/4 year and gained 80 000+ subscribers so far. Besides YouTube I workout, do freeride skiing and cycling.

I've always enjoyed creating videos. I mostly get nice reactions from people and it's also a quite unique job for a 17 year old. But... I just want more. Not only because YouTube generally doesn't pay well in Slovakia (one of the lowest CPM's in the world), but also because it cannot be well automated / passive.

As probably almost everyone, I was told to follow slowlane for my whole life. When I mention "business" in front of my family, they smile, tell me it's risky and that I should be a doctor. No thanks. When I was (almost) 16, I realized that I never want to get waked up by an alarm clock (only if it's for skiing :D ), that I never want to work when someone tells me to, and also I don't to work for shitty salary while my boss is purchasing a new Bentley. After few months of doing YT, I realized it's a good, fun hobby, but won't make me free. I started thinking about what "real" can I do while idealy use my YouTube fanbase to promote it.

And that's where I'm now. I've read a few books about entrepreneurship, but Unscripted and TMF definitely influenced me the most. I'm really thankful for somehow coming across your books MJ, you really changed my whole perception about money.

I registered to Fastlane Forum to get inspired and learn something. I'm looking forward to talk with you! :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Minus9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Aug 30, 2018
I'd suggest looking into affiliate marketing - taking advantage of the mass amount of audience you currently have. You'll quickly grasp the concept when taking a look at that.

Good luck. I am relatively new myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...