The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

YOUTUBE: Trust + Virality = Success | How to create viral videos

Florian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
Why should I read this?
Do you want to create a brand? Do you want to get above the noise? Do you want to market your product on one of the biggest platforms on the planet? Do you want to set up a marketing system that works for you 24/7? Or do you even want to become an influencer? This is a gift for you!

What is this about?
In this thread I'll give you a few very valuable hints on how to create viral videos on Youtube, based not on my experience but on that of Simple Pickup (2.7M Subs) Lets roll

<start basic shit>
Why marketing on YouTube?
- 1/3 of all internet user are using Youtube (growing)
- free to use
- easy to set up

How to use it
Now its getting interresting. I think 99% of you guys know Youtube and they know about its potential - but also most of you know that it's F*cking hard to get above the noise cause if I can set up a channel in 5min - everyone can!
But still: almost 1.000.000.000 potential customers are worth the effort - so how should I do it?

1. Know what you want, set a SMART goal
2. Know what role YouTube will play in your marketing strategy
3. Plan how much money and time you want to dedicate to YouTube
4. Will YouTube be your main marketig channel or just one of many?
<end basic shit>
So. Once you know what you expect and what you're willing to sacrifice let get to the value

<start value>
What is the formula of success on Youtube?
TRUST + VIRALITY = SUCCESS

What does it mean?
TRUST
This is the magnitude. It's more important to impact your viewers heavily than just superficial. F.e. If you film your cat doing something funny you might get 1mio views but you won't get any subscribers because no one cares about you. You don't relate to your viewers. There is no trust. So you can't sell them anything because they don't give a shit. Better have 100 people who trust you than 1.000 who don't give a shit!

How to create trust?
1. Know your viewers as percisely as possible
2. Be their best friend
3. Target your viewers carefully
4. Ballance quality & quantity (regularity is key as much as valuable videos)
5. Try to think from the perspective of your viewers - what would they like?

VIRALITY
This is scale. Having 100 people who care is good. Having 100.000 people who care is better! But how do you do it? How can I get my video getting 1.000.000 views? MAKE it viral! Wait, what? Isn't virality something that 'just happens/ luck'? Well do you think becomming a millionaire 'just happens/ luck'?! You CAN'T create a viral video but you CAN manipulate its odds to become viral.

How to create virality
1. Provoke strong emotional responses
2. Ask: What do I want my audience to feel?
Some ideas:
#1 Challenge assumptions
#2 Have a unique perspective
#3 Tell a story
#4 Inspire them to take action
#5 Use trending topics
#6 Have a fresh point of view
#7 Make people laugh or smile
#8 Have an underdog story

The golden Nugget:
It all comes down to KNOW exactly who your viewer is and give to him what he wants/ might want.

<end value>

Thank you for reading
PS: This is my approach to help 50 people. If I could help you please comment below
@MJ DeMarco: Florian Gröne on Twitter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.