The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You're Fat/Broke for A Reason: Look At Your Conveyor Belt!

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mr.Marnier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 3, 2011
These vids keep getting better MJ, Educational and cracking me up at the same time!

It's funny when someone highlights everyday human madness like this, scarily true stuff.

murlin99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 26, 2011
Great vid MJ. Most of what you push out there is common sense stuff that it seems at times half of this country, the United States that is, has forgotten. Though I was blinded by the system and my own laziness until I read the book. Keep 'em coming.

puroz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2011
Good vid. Entertaining and Motivating at the same time. I always look at my own conveyor belt at the store to guess what others would see my lifestyle as. And it usually looks good =]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

canadiangal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2011
Great video. It made me think for a second on the way I look, and what I eat.
When it comes to my conveyor belt on the finance side, I do read many books, listen to educational videos, but the results aren't there yet. I'll keep pushing...

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
MJ, you offended me. You poked fun at my favorite music video. You can be successful and listen to this at the same time!!!!

*NSFW*

Mr. Ghetto- Walmart " New Orleans Bounce " Summer 2011 Video

P.s. The video is great, makes a lot of sense. If you excel you will see it in every part of your life.
p.s.s. the ghosted fastlane url in the video needs to go!

ZaneN22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 21, 2011
There is a Huffington Post article about this along with a generic chart (we all love charts, right?).

Summary: The poorer you are, the more likely you're going to be obese. This is because a dollar can buy a lot more calories of junk food than healthy food.

They use the comparison that a dollar can buy someone 1,200 calories of cookies or potato chips vs the same dollar that can only buy 250 calories of carrots.

One of the comments is funny on defense of the obese: "We need to stop judging people for their looks/weig*ht because it's such complex issue for a large segment of the population*..."

The Price Of Junk Food Vs. Fresh Food (INFOGRAPHIC)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

millionairesol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Aug 11, 2011
What you have in your financial conveyor belt exposes your process. Some have this: Forex without training, stocks trading without considering the right process of creating wealth and bringing it in for multiplication. having some other funny ponzi schemes that continue to get them obesed and leave them in the Slowlane or get them Sidewalking.
Your boat sinking little by little. Stop being a consumer and become a producer immediately to salvage your situation.
I get it-never again:eusa_clap::nono:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.