The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your reddit hookers baited me and I bit. Just read TMF. Lets party.

cjwilliams

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 12, 2017
US
Well, fastlane F*ckers, you got me. I'm overriding my cynicism and skepticism about drinking koolaid with all you nuts because I don't want to stand in my own way. I'd rather be in the field than disapproving in the safety of the stands. Plus I've seen more than a few comments on reddit that this is a primo space to get into the nitty gritty of entreprenuership.

The way I make money right now is as a photographer, and digital tech for other photographers. I'm also working on my second novel and would love to be knee deep in e-commerce related to my stories and photography. I guess I wouldn't consider myself the typical fastlane entrepreneur that's going to start a widget company or invent some software that people can license. I do also think people like me need this advice perhaps more than anyone else because we're already all on our own but inherently going from job to job until something sticks, and even then, for how long?

So, I'm excited to learn from you all and to share what I can contribute. F*ckers. lets do this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So, I'm excited to learn from you all and to share what I can contribute. F*ckers. lets do this.

Ha Ha, while I don't mind being called a "f*cker" in jest (and I think most of the guys here would agree as well) we do have a lot of women here. They might not like that kind of language in their morning coffee.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction.

And for letting me know how you found us!

cjwilliams

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 12, 2017
US
Ha Ha, while I don't mind being called a "f*cker" in jest (and I think most of the guys here would agree as well) we do have a lot of women here. They might not like that kind of language in their morning coffee.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction.

And for letting me know how you found us!

Point taken, I find language like that lively and engaging. Don't mean to jostle anyones nerves, apologies if I did.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Point taken, I find language like that lively and engaging. Don't mean to jostle anyones nerves, apologies if I did.

No worries, love your energy and enthusiasm!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...