The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your non-traditional type

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
Ill make this short and quick as I know most of us dont have any time to waste. Grew up in a poor area of the US I was in special Ed in grade school, home schooled in middle and graduated high school by going summer school and saturday school. I have taken two college classes but only in art because thats the only thing in school I ever liked. I have been responsible for my portion of the rent since I was 15 Im one of the slowest readers I know but have read more books than most the people I know (Not that I kick it with Harvard grads on the daily) . I am an abrasive person and usually offend and or rub people the wrong way. I've been banned and kicked off most places/platforms. I have no problem admitting I have anger problems. Money is NOT everything but I know it is very important and not having it can bring many heartaches to you and your loved one lives. After working shitty jobs for shitty people I decided I was done saying I had a boss at 19 and stopped working for other people. 10 yrs and many many many side hustle laters I still am not wealthy , dont drive a lambo and dont make millions working a 4 hour work week BUT I can still say I DONT HAVE A BOSS. Im here to learn and take my entrepreneurship to the next level

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...