The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You want to KNOW what a REAL FTE looks like? (FTE)

Anything related to matters of the mind

BusinessLawyer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Oct 21, 2017
Germany
Today I had one of the WORST DAYS in my life.

I stood up around 06.00 AM and worked from 07.30 AM till 03.00 PM. Around this time alot happend. I'm working in Retail, so customer-contact is direct - 100 % face-to-face. An old Lady came in and told me she will pay X € for here Drinks. I said no, because the bill is X €. She refused and went away. So I called the cops. Guess what happend? She told them (after finding her drunk in her appartment) I „offended her with aggressive behavior“. Okay, I Think you can imagine where this Thing was going.

Anyway.

After that a customer came to me and blamed me for buying beer she never wanted. I told her: "Lady, u asked for beer and you got beer" . She screamed at me: "Go f*ck yourself you "SOB" . After that she wanted that I should refund her fuel for driving back to the store (LOL).
After that i leaved work really really "pissed".

I called my grandpa and we talked About a lot, but I knew something was wrong. So I asked him: "Everything okay, grandpa"? and he told me this he said: "It is hard for me to tell you but your Grandmother and I can't AFFORD living in our OWN HOUSE any longer. We will sell it. I know we promised it to you, but you get About X-Bucks - but we REALLY CAN'T AFFORD IT any longer. We didn't expect your Dad to die before us". After I Told him I love them and that I will visit them next week.

And than it happend = BOOM (DISCONNECTION)

• I cried. I cried a lot.
  • It broke my heart.
  • I felt broken. Angry. Cheated not from my parents.
  • I felt cheated from this life.
  • Cheated from everything and everybody.
  • I felt ashamed, because I couldn't help them.
  • I felt helpless and lost.
  • I hit the Ground hard.
  • Real hard.
  • Nothing.
  • Emptiness.
  • Zero Hour.

I looked at the Mirror and asked myself:
  • Is this what „Success“ Looks?
  • Is this What you've been Born for?
  • Is this what I want to „Achieve“ in my Life?
  • Is this my future?
  • Who is fault for my current Situation?
  • What should I do next?
And after that something astonishing happend in my Mind, like the big bang, clear, powerful and Beautiful:

F*CK THIS!

F*ck this System.
F*ck the false Friends.
F*ck fake media/hyperrealities
F*ck Eating junk Food
F*ck getting up late
F*ck being lazy
F*ck being a LIAR TO MYSELF.
F*CK THIS SYSTEM
F*CK COMFORT
F*CK THE SIDEWALK & SLOWLANE
F*CK ACTION FAKING
AND F*CK MY LAZY a$$ OLD SELF

F*CK THIS & TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATLEY!
And my first Action was to share this Story with you guys. And I tell you If you aren't sure if you have expierenced your FTE, I will gurantee you:

You will FEEL IT
It will HURT
It will BURN
It will SUCK

BUT
It IGNITES
IT WILL UNLEASHE YOUR PURPOSE!

IF
YOU ARE 10000 % HONEST TO YOURSELF!

Go to the Mirror and ask yourself:

Who do I want to be?
What do I want achieve in this life?
Where I'm now?
What STEPS are necessary to CHANGE MY LIFE towards my Goals?
And after that ONE WORD:

EXECUTE!

Note:

Sorry for my bad english/poor Grammar. Hope you Enjoy and a BIG BIG Thanks to you Guys whereever you live. AND Also a BIG BIG Thanks to MJ DeMarco. All of you are a big Inspiration for me.

I will open a new thread in a few Months About my Progress. Till this time: F*ck this! DO IT!

Greetings from Deutschland Kameraden (Germany) ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BusinessLawyer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Oct 21, 2017
Germany
Very compelling story.

The part that troubled me is this:

Why not open it today? What actions are you taking immediately as a result of your FTE?

Honestly?

I will note my Goals etc. in my personal "offline Notebook", turn my PC off, go to Sleep and get up at 05.30 AM and Workout. After that I'll structure my Day and work on the Things I'm writing down today.

But I Think i got your Point - "a few Months" sounds contradictory to What I said "Execute immediate". I'll execute offline and after that online. So let's say a few Hours ;)

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Very compelling story.

The part that troubled me is this:
I will open a new thread in a few Months About my Progress.

Why not open it today? What actions are you taking immediately as a result of your FTE?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.