The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You know your off track when

Anything related to matters of the mind

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
We should have a list of the behaviors and mindsets we have when we have fallen off course. Man is in a position of being inbetween beast and gods. We putter in the earth while striving towards the heaven. We are the noblest yet the most wicked creatures. I have seen times in my life when I am 100% in the drivers seat of my life and it feels like I am in heaven and I have had periods in my life where I felt pulled and torn apart by others and external influences. Be careful. Ignoring your soul for a long time and you are gone PERMANENTLY. It is almost as if someone continued to throw dirt on a window everyday for 2 decades. Good luck cleaning it. It’s going to take a year to get even a glimpse of a clean window and most people give up even before they see the glimpse.

Your soul and your life is one of the same. Let people and other influences throw dirt on your soul long enough and you will lose control over your life soon enough.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.