The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You just don't know it yet....

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Everything that you're doing right now, even if you only started to think about your goals and how you are going to achieve them.

Every time you said to your spouse, or to your boyfriend, or to your mom or to your kid, that things are going to change. That you are working on something. A better life, for yourself and for everyone else.

Every time you looked at your time-sheet and fast-forwarded to august, dreaming that every month would be august. Because it turns out that only in august you get to live a little.

All the stuff you said to yourself about making your life better, looking at yourself in the mirror, telling yourself "Today everything changes".

All the anxiety of not knowing what will happen next, wondering for how much longer you will get to keep your sanity. How long will you be able to endure the struggle?

All the questioning. "What the F*ck am i doing with my life? Am i being delusional? Is this all for nothing? Should I at least try to conform, how can I laugh more at jokes that are not funny, maybe I'm just too selfish? Maybe I'm just being a dick by not going to clubs and social events when my friends ask me to"

All the time you know you are pretending to be someone you're not because, well that's just the way things are right now. And you need that paycheck, right now and not next Friday. Who cares if all it takes is to compliment ugly Cindy (the accountant) on how much weight she has lost? The boss's a**hole doesn't THAT bad... Don't you "care" about the company ;) ?

------

------

------

Cheer up! It's not for nothing. You could be almost there. You just don't know it yet.

digging-for-diamonds1.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

iAmAttila

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 6, 2014
I love this diamond picture. Took me 5 months to crack teespring and get to 1k a day profit. I started craze teespring 2 years late according to all teespringers that switched to shopify. Well just shows if you work hard enough you will make it no matter what others say.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Bump. :)

Never stop trying.