The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feeling Overwhelmed? Let' Get Clear & Productive Together ⚡ LightHouse’s Famous Accountability Program

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
What camera are you using and is it front-facing? That video is crystal clear...

My face is just really sharp!

Shot on the spot with a Pixel 3xl. Nothing special, no editing. Was surprised most at how well the audio sounds. Going to shoot 2x a week.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Tuesday Check in?

What the heck are you doing today?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
If you want to get some of the methods and advice that I use as part of this program, you can finally do that for FREE.

I am posting videos weekly now on both youtube and facebook, with anecdotes from the week that are used or discussed in this program. (these will improve over time)

Subscribe on Youtube

Subscribe on Facebook

I have a plan to get more focused on the methods themselves in these videos, but I have to execute and make better and better videos first for you all.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Remiremi

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Feb 18, 2018
Paris
Hello everyone! I

Quick Story to tell you how working with Chris has been a life-changing experience for me!

With the help of Chris, in 6 months my mindset has evolved beyond what I probably could have done on my own in a year or two, by shifting myself from somebody who talks too much and never takes consistent actions to somebody who talks little bit less and, most importantly, TAKES ACTIONS EVERY DAY.

6 months ago, I was in the middle of a successful freelancing career in France pulling more than 8000$ a month working only three days a week, but freelancing was not my definition of success, my definition of success is the Fastlane.

I knew that going from five figures a month to six figures a month is difficult for my demographics. Nobody in my entourage has reached that level of income, and I knew was lucky enough already to have reached the five-figures-per-month threshold, as I was the first one in my entourage to reach it. The idea of reaching six figures a month felt like a giant wall, with no way to see past it.

But the 6 figures a month wall didn't exist, it was in my mind.

I was already aware of this wall in my head, I knew that I wanted to break it but I didn't have any clue on how to proceed.

I could have figured it out on my own, by following a costly trial and error method...

Or I could reach out for help. I chose the latter, and I want to thank Chris again, who steadily across the course of 6 months, has helped me break that wall.

He helped me to figure out what my options were, he consistently called out my bullshit and held me accountable for the brilliant ideas I had that were in dire need of execution.

Most importantly he has helped me become somebody who takes real meaningful actions every day.

My identity has evolved from freelancer to producer, and I know now that reaching the six-figures-a-month threshold is not a matter of "if" anymore but a matter of "when".

Thanks again Chris ;):smile:

P.S.: To be honest, if you know deep inside you that you have the potential to do great things but can't seem to do the right thing long enough to realize that potential, Chris can help you with that, as he has helped me. But you have to be willing to change the way you see the world to change the way you impact it.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind

In this video you will get practical useful tips on getting rid of the clutter in your head and becoming more productive.

If you enjoyed it or found the information useful, please give me a hand by sharing this video with someone else who would enjoy it

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future!

I wanted to post this image as I posted it on Facebook. For anyone reading on this board, it's an important perspective to have.

This IS NOT the time to be in a scarcity mindset.

This IS the time to be in the abundance mindset and focus forward. Navigate to a secure future for yourself.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of humans.

We have had a lot of adversity over the past few months and it will continue into the foreseeable future. Everyone I work with both personally and professionally has handled this situation like no other.

No wallowing in their circumstances, no lying down and taking what life hands them.... For YOU, it's life happening for you.

Some folks needed to shift their business model, some stayed on course... but the fact remains.. Entrepreneurs at a core are incredibly resilient and always future focused.

You all have looked for opportunities to help and serve people, where others are waiting for a check to spend online.

I am definitely proud to be apart of this elite group of people alongside you!

guidaccio05

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 8, 2019
Berlin
Here to revive this thread and to convince anyone who is hesitant to sign up. The short version is that you can't afford not to sign up.

I've been trying to become a full-time entrepreneur since 2016. For four years I had one mildly profitable business that made me 4 figures a month. Since then I had been playing entrepreneurship.

I was plagued by the idea that I was above basic businesses and that I was this great entrepreneur who would come up with the next big idea.

This year Chris has helped me understand that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

So with his help, I looked at all the reasons why I wasn't getting where I wanted to go. And we fixed them one by one, on a week by week basis.

Chris helped me build a strong foundation to become a real entrepreneur. We worked on things like:
- establishing a consistent morning routine for productive work
- understanding what to seek in relationships with a SO as an entrepreneur
- how to define the key daily task that will move the needle in your business
- how to recognize self-defeating habits and move forward despite hesitation
and a lot more

We started fixing everything in my life and making sure that all parts were progressing on a weekly basis.

So what were the results? Well, I am now able to control my emotions a lot more due to habits like meditation and affirmations. I also learned how to never be satisfied with a solution and always look for the next level in any area.

And my main goal which was to become a full-time entrepreneur is on its way to becoming a reality. I made mid 3 figures in profits in July doubling the amount of June, and I'm on my way to doubling again this month.

The road can be lonely sometimes, and having someone like Chris will speed up your path to success if not by osmosis. I hope you take the chance on yourself and invest in your future. If you put in the hard work on a daily basis and assume responsibility for your path, there is no reason not to make it.

I hope you make the right choice, whatever is best for you -Guido

guidaccio05

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 8, 2019
Berlin
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won haha

Proud to all those ballers out there, I'll be joining the league soon.
I'm not a baller and not close to that yet. I had 10K in savings and I quit my job to start the business while paying my living expenses and Chris for his coaching. I wouldn't recommend this approach but I saw it as an investment in myself and I was planning to make enough in the following months to cover the initial investment.

That is what I meant by you can't afford not to hire someone (Chris or someone else) to speed up your progress. I technically couldn't afford it and still can't, but it's all about having abundance and knowing that if it doesn't work out as fast you can always find a job for a while.

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has completely shifted my thinking in terms of moving forward with entrepreneurship.
He is straight to the point no BS, no trying to sell me his services. Just pure value. I'm not currently at the point where I'm ready for Chris' service, but he knows his shit & I cant wait to work with him in the near future.

If you're hesitating to give him a call - Dont.

danwan337

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Sep 23, 2020
India
Was talking to @Vigilante yesterday and he suggested I try a new media to put out some of the methods, tips, tricks, or whatever else you want to call them, of productivity, accountability, motivation, and all these things that go with getting things done and running our lives day to day.

So while sitting in my car earlier, I tested out one of those silly bendable tripods and shot this for you all.

Enjoy, and more to come...

Wow. This is amazing crazy stuff. Something for introvert is absolutely needed. Your video is crystal clear. And thank you for sharing.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has completely shifted my thinking in terms of moving forward with entrepreneurship.
He is straight to the point no BS, no trying to sell me his services. Just pure value. I'm not currently at the point where I'm ready for Chris' service, but he knows his shit & I cant wait to work with him in the near future.

If you're hesitating to give him a call - Dont.

Thanks James, I appreciate that!
Wow. This is amazing crazy stuff. Something for introvert is absolutely needed. Your video is crystal clear. And thank you for sharing.

Thank YOU for watching and also giving me that feedback. We need more of that these days!

D

Deleted74925

This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the middle of COVID.

I started this coaching program because I had quite my day job to work on a teaching business. I had saved 1 year of living expenses and had a small number of customers. I had read The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted , Four Hour Workweek, and all of those other classic self-improvement books.

Chris’ entrepreneurship experience was the main reason for my business’ growth. The sales and marketing strategies showed me how to set up an email marketing campaign, build a landing page on Wordpress, and use Loom to market my course on Reddit and other forums. I started with a quality product but was underselling it. Chris also pointed out that my pricing was too low.

The weekly accountability calls were quite helpful. I thought that I was a productive person when I started, but that was wrong. By making weekly plans and scheduling every day I’ve been able to get more done every day. There were a few weeks when I was feeling depressed and knowing that I would have to answer to Chris on the weekly call kept me going. At one point I had COVID but was still able to work for a few hours per day and acquire new customers. There were also days when I had exceeded my expectations, such as when I had 10 new customers in one day, and having Chris’ experienced advice helped me to calm down and stay focused to win even more sales.

I'm still looking for a way to replace the accountability calls, but the weekly planning can stay with me because it is part of the routine.

Chris helped me to relocate to a new city where I have met friends who are like-minded entrepreneurs. This was in the middle of COVID’s lockdowns, which made moving a slow process. I moved from Milwaukee to Austin. The start-up community is big here and so there are many Meet ups and networking opportunities. The warmer weather is also nice.

Health improved as I gained 40 lbs. of muscle. My deadlift went from 120 lbs to 270 lbs. Chris’ advice in power lifting and meal planning gave me more energy. Every day I just feel better. I had low self-confidence when I started and had convinced myself that I needed jaw surgery to improve my appearance. This meant that I wore braces, which further lowered my self-confidence. Chris showed me that this was all the result of my own negative inner dialogue and so I realized that I don’t need the surgery and got rid of the braces.

My relationships improved as well. I’ve quickly made a number of good friends after moving. Chris also gave solid advice about dating and how to balance a romantic relationship with running a business. Setting goals to text people and check in or introduce myself to new people are just some of the ways that this accountability program helped.

I am discontinuing this program because my business is seasonal and so revenue will be zero for the next several months and I need to reduce expenses. I recommend this program if you have a way of paying for it – in my case, I saw weekly increases of sales. The cost of $750/month was the equivalent of about 2.6 new customers.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the middle of COVID.

I started this coaching program because I had quite my day job to work on a teaching business. I had saved 1 year of living expenses and had a small number of customers. I had read The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted , Four Hour Workweek, and all of those other classic self-improvement books.

Chris’ entrepreneurship experience was the main reason for my business’ growth. The sales and marketing strategies showed me how to set up an email marketing campaign, build a landing page on Wordpress, and use Loom to market my course on Reddit and other forums. I started with a quality product but was underselling it. Chris also pointed out that my pricing was too low.

The weekly accountability calls were quite helpful. I thought that I was a productive person when I started, but that was wrong. By making weekly plans and scheduling every day I’ve been able to get more done every day. There were a few weeks when I was feeling depressed and knowing that I would have to answer to Chris on the weekly call kept me going. At one point I had COVID but was still able to work for a few hours per day and acquire new customers. There were also days when I had exceeded my expectations, such as when I had 10 new customers in one day, and having Chris’ experienced advice helped me to calm down and stay focused to win even more sales.

I'm still looking for a way to replace the accountability calls, but the weekly planning can stay with me because it is part of the routine.

Chris helped me to relocate to a new city where I have met friends who are like-minded entrepreneurs. This was in the middle of COVID’s lockdowns, which made moving a slow process. I moved from Milwaukee to Austin. The start-up community is big here and so there are many Meet ups and networking opportunities. The warmer weather is also nice.

Health improved as I gained 40 lbs. of muscle. My deadlift went from 120 lbs to 270 lbs. Chris’ advice in power lifting and meal planning gave me more energy. Every day I just feel better. I had low self-confidence when I started and had convinced myself that I needed jaw surgery to improve my appearance. This meant that I wore braces, which further lowered my self-confidence. Chris showed me that this was all the result of my own negative inner dialogue and so I realized that I don’t need the surgery and got rid of the braces.

My relationships improved as well. I’ve quickly made a number of good friends after moving. Chris also gave solid advice about dating and how to balance a romantic relationship with running a business. Setting goals to text people and check in or introduce myself to new people are just some of the ways that this accountability program helped.

I am discontinuing this program because my business is seasonal and so revenue will be zero for the next several months and I need to reduce expenses. I recommend this program if you have a way of paying for it – in my case, I saw weekly increases of sales. The cost of $750/month was the equivalent of about 2.6 new customers.

You are a rockstar! Thank you for taking the time to write this up Sam. No doubt you are going places with this business.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
For those that are finding this thread and wondering if it is active....

YES!

I currently have 2 available spots going into the holidays. So if you are feeling stuck, tired, or frustrated with your progress or getting off the ground for some of you....

Click the link in the first post and let's get moving forward.

Don't let the woes of 2020 be your excuse, 2021 is going be your year!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone following this thread...

On setting resolutions in 2021....

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 22, 2011
Is the pricing 750 for each month or all 6 months?

If it's for every month, I'm guessing this is for people who already made it and want to go to the next level. Correct?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Is the pricing 750 for each month or all 6 months?

If it's for every month, I'm guessing this is for people who already made it and want to go to the next level. Correct?

Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half.

This is a great question, I appreciate you asking. The short answer is no, its not just for people who have made it. It's for anyone who needs a project manager for their life and everything they need to accomplish.

@guidaccio05 explained it well just a few posts up in this thread... have a look.

I'm not a baller and not close to that yet. I had 10K in savings and I quit my job to start the business while paying my living expenses and Chris for his coaching. I wouldn't recommend this approach but I saw it as an investment in myself and I was planning to make enough in the following months to cover the initial investment.

That is what I meant by you can't afford not to hire someone (Chris or someone else) to speed up your progress. I technically couldn't afford it and still can't, but it's all about having abundance and knowing that if it doesn't work out as fast you can always find a job for a while.

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 22, 2011
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half.

This is a great question, I appreciate you asking. The short answer is no, its not just for people who have made it. It's for anyone who needs a project manager for their life and everything they need to accomplish.

@guidaccio05 explained it well just a few posts up in this thread... have a look.
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of making it? Are there any reliable places to search for accountability with people who are just a few steps above me?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of making it? Are there any reliable places to search for accountability with people who are just a few steps above me?

Hey Andreas, That's a great question.

I do not think you would really need someone 'a few steps above' you if you wanted accountability. It's a matter of first being able to hold yourself accountable, and second to have enough rapport with someone to check in and make sure you are keeping yourself on track and honest.

In another thread (can not find the link at the moment) that I have created I posted all the resources that I use as a framework that can be used by any two people. The most important peice, is to make sure someone isn't going to BS you. Similar as you to them, if you are worried about pleasing them, it won't work.

We have to have leverage on ourselves to understand that our mind is defending not doing anything and avoiding hard work, An outside influence can be the leverage you need.

Coaching is a different game. Coaching guarantees that you have someone whom knows exactly what they are doing and first seeks to fully understand who you are and where you come from.

It's only from that understanding that your world and your mindset can be reshaped (over time) to re-build the building blocks that were built to focus on someone handing you task by task and get an instant reward.

This is essentially what everyone on this forum is battling with.

I hope this bit of information helps you in your journey Andreas!

wheelhouse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2020
Colorado
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your existing business optimized.

If you're starting a new business, he'll tell you any potential barriers you may face, which is super important before you waste years building something that has a slim chance of succeeding.

Most importantly however, what Chris does is help you establish a mindset that is required to grind every day before you make your first sale. Despite all that, you are the key piece to make your thing work. You must already have the work ethic and you must also have the "fire". Without that, no one can help you. There's no such thing as a silver bullet or a shortcut. You must be out there fighting every day and Chris will help you steer if you want it badly enough.

OVS

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Nov 10, 2020
Bucharest, Romania
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about entrepreneurship but never actually went out to do it.

After working with Chris for a year, I finally put my a$$ down and got to work, built the product, and started marketing it. I still have a long road ahead, but Chris helped me with many mental blockages reported to wealth, selling, and living your best life.

Blind spots have that name because you can't see them. Having somebody give you an outside perspective on your limitations and work together to fix them is of enormous value. I recommend working with Chris wholeheartedly, especially if you are at the beginning of the road. Besides keeping you accountable, Chris is also a great advisor.

Results of working with Chris:
  • I almost doubled my income from my job while working less
  • Built my digital product and learned how to market it
  • Learned how to stay consistent with my work output and do the hard things necessary to succeed

Personal lessons learned:​

• As a software developer, marketing is very uncomfortable but the most necessary thing in this process. It is useless to build something if nobody uses it.
  • When something does not work as intended, calmly analyze the causes and try to implement changes instead of judging yourself, which will take you on a downward spiral.

I recommend Chris to anyone who wants to overcome their blockages at every level!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours looking for nothing in return. On a root level, Chris genuinely wants people to do well. I'm sure that same passion carries into any personal development, coaching, accountability program, etc. etc. that he builds and is the underlying 'why' that drives the proven results from his clients.

sounds like the chris i know too. word is bond. much respekkkk

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
Most importantly however, what Chris does is help you establish a mindset that is required to grind every day before you make your first sale
This is the key ️ for me. At least, lately I have wondered into being so interested in the mind, researching, that I end up doing nothing towards my project. I question my whys. I question the pens or what are they. I question whether my plans I have down on paper is to ridgid. I have been here multiple times over the last 10 years, and a couple of times produced - for someone else. A couple of times gave up because of my lack of marketing - at the time didn't realize it. Keep telling the same stories: 'I did this before it was big, by the other company'. Calling Chris might do me good.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
This is the key ️ for me. At least, lately I have wondered into being so interested in the mind, researching, that I end up doing nothing towards my project. I question my whys. I question the pens or what are they. I question whether my plans I have down on paper is to ridgid. I have been here multiple times over the last 10 years, and a couple of times produced - for someone else. A couple of times gave up because of my lack of marketing - at the time didn't realize it. Keep telling the same stories: 'I did this before it was big, by the other company'. Calling Chris might do me good.
so call him. right now. step forward and do the important thing for you!

bibbysoka

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jul 5, 2019
I had a call two years ago on New Years day. At the time, I was completely broke, just graduated and moved in with my family with no solid plan on how I was going to create my business or get a job.

I just had another call yesterday; about two years later to the day. It is insane how in only a 45 minute call I was able to completely reframe my situation, my thoughts, my goals and I have been hyper organized this past 24 hours with a solid game plan and focus. I would highly encourage you to schedule a consultation call, but be ready to hear brutally honest truth.

Thank you!

Dr_Kdub28

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Feb 16, 2022
East coast, United States
I had a call with Chris this week. After reading through here, I went in with an open mind. He didn't fail to deliver. In fact, it was more valuable than I expected. In those 45 minutes, I was able to gain a deeper understanding of my situation. I've really struggled to find my niche, network, and remain accountable to my goals. I haven't had anything stick for me since I left my job. A lot of my expectations were based on ideas that had no merit.

I realized I had no reference point for all the effort that I was putting in. I found out that my situation isn't unique. There is a way to pivot out of it. It will take some trial and error, but the insight I gained from the call gave me plenty of perspective to work with. I'd encourage any dealing with similar issues to schedule a call.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.