The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
What camera are you using and is it front-facing? That video is crystal clear...
My face is just really sharp!

Shot on the spot with a Pixel 3xl. Nothing special, no editing. Was surprised most at how well the audio sounds. Going to shoot 2x a week.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
If you want to get some of the methods and advice that I use as part of this program, you can finally do that for FREE.

I am posting videos weekly now on both youtube and facebook, with anecdotes from the week that are used or discussed in this program. (these will improve over time)

Subscribe on Youtube

Subscribe on Facebook

I have a plan to get more focused on the methods themselves in these videos, but I have to execute and make better and better videos first for you all.

mattwins

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 27, 2016
Subbed for peer pressure xD. (and learning).

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Remiremi

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 18, 2018
Paris
Hello everyone! I

Quick Story to tell you how working with Chris has been a life-changing experience for me!

With the help of Chris, in 6 months my mindset has evolved beyond what I probably could have done on my own in a year or two, by shifting myself from somebody who talks too much and never takes consistent actions to somebody who talks little bit less and, most importantly, TAKES ACTIONS EVERY DAY.

6 months ago, I was in the middle of a successful freelancing career in France pulling more than 8000$ a month working only three days a week, but freelancing was not my definition of success, my definition of success is the Fastlane.

I knew that going from five figures a month to six figures a month is difficult for my demographics. Nobody in my entourage has reached that level of income, and I knew was lucky enough already to have reached the five-figures-per-month threshold, as I was the first one in my entourage to reach it. The idea of reaching six figures a month felt like a giant wall, with no way to see past it.

But the 6 figures a month wall didn't exist, it was in my mind.

I was already aware of this wall in my head, I knew that I wanted to break it but I didn't have any clue on how to proceed.

I could have figured it out on my own, by following a costly trial and error method...

Or I could reach out for help. I chose the latter, and I want to thank Chris again, who steadily across the course of 6 months, has helped me break that wall.

He helped me to figure out what my options were, he consistently called out my bullshit and held me accountable for the brilliant ideas I had that were in dire need of execution.

Most importantly he has helped me become somebody who takes real meaningful actions every day.

My identity has evolved from freelancer to producer, and I know now that reaching the six-figures-a-month threshold is not a matter of "if" anymore but a matter of "when".

Thanks again Chris ;):smile:

P.S.: To be honest, if you know deep inside you that you have the potential to do great things but can't seem to do the right thing long enough to realize that potential, Chris can help you with that, as he has helped me. But you have to be willing to change the way you see the world to change the way you impact it.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind

In this video you will get practical useful tips on getting rid of the clutter in your head and becoming more productive.

If you enjoyed it or found the information useful, please give me a hand by sharing this video with someone else who would enjoy it

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future!

I wanted to post this image as I posted it on Facebook. For anyone reading on this board, it's an important perspective to have.

This IS NOT the time to be in a scarcity mindset.

This IS the time to be in the abundance mindset and focus forward. Navigate to a secure future for yourself.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of humans.

We have had a lot of adversity over the past few months and it will continue into the foreseeable future. Everyone I work with both personally and professionally has handled this situation like no other.

No wallowing in their circumstances, no lying down and taking what life hands them.... For YOU, it's life happening for you.

Some folks needed to shift their business model, some stayed on course... but the fact remains.. Entrepreneurs at a core are incredibly resilient and always future focused.

You all have looked for opportunities to help and serve people, where others are waiting for a check to spend online.

I am definitely proud to be apart of this elite group of people alongside you!

guidaccio05

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 8, 2019
Berlin
Here to revive this thread and to convince anyone who is hesitant to sign up. The short version is that you can't afford not to sign up.

I've been trying to become a full-time entrepreneur since 2016. For four years I had one mildly profitable business that made me 4 figures a month. Since then I had been playing entrepreneurship.

I was plagued by the idea that I was above basic businesses and that I was this great entrepreneur who would come up with the next big idea.

This year Chris has helped me understand that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

So with his help, I looked at all the reasons why I wasn't getting where I wanted to go. And we fixed them one by one, on a week by week basis.

Chris helped me build a strong foundation to become a real entrepreneur. We worked on things like:
- establishing a consistent morning routine for productive work
- understanding what to seek in relationships with a SO as an entrepreneur
- how to define the key daily task that will move the needle in your business
- how to recognize self-defeating habits and move forward despite hesitation
and a lot more

We started fixing everything in my life and making sure that all parts were progressing on a weekly basis.

So what were the results? Well, I am now able to control my emotions a lot more due to habits like meditation and affirmations. I also learned how to never be satisfied with a solution and always look for the next level in any area.

And my main goal which was to become a full-time entrepreneur is on its way to becoming a reality. I made mid 3 figures in profits in July doubling the amount of June, and I'm on my way to doubling again this month.

The road can be lonely sometimes, and having someone like Chris will speed up your path to success if not by osmosis. I hope you take the chance on yourself and invest in your future. If you put in the hard work on a daily basis and assume responsibility for your path, there is no reason not to make it.

I hope you make the right choice, whatever is best for you -Guido

Prince33

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 9, 2020
USA
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won haha

Proud to all those ballers out there, I'll be joining the league soon.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

guidaccio05

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 8, 2019
Berlin
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won haha

Proud to all those ballers out there, I'll be joining the league soon.
I'm not a baller and not close to that yet. I had 10K in savings and I quit my job to start the business while paying my living expenses and Chris for his coaching. I wouldn't recommend this approach but I saw it as an investment in myself and I was planning to make enough in the following months to cover the initial investment.

That is what I meant by you can't afford not to hire someone (Chris or someone else) to speed up your progress. I technically couldn't afford it and still can't, but it's all about having abundance and knowing that if it doesn't work out as fast you can always find a job for a while.

James HB

New Contributor
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has completely shifted my thinking in terms of moving forward with entrepreneurship.
He is straight to the point no BS, no trying to sell me his services. Just pure value. I'm not currently at the point where I'm ready for Chris' service, but he knows his shit & I cant wait to work with him in the near future.

If you're hesitating to give him a call - Dont.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom