The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
What camera are you using and is it front-facing? That video is crystal clear...
My face is just really sharp!

Shot on the spot with a Pixel 3xl. Nothing special, no editing. Was surprised most at how well the audio sounds. Going to shoot 2x a week.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
If you want to get some of the methods and advice that I use as part of this program, you can finally do that for FREE.

I am posting videos weekly now on both youtube and facebook, with anecdotes from the week that are used or discussed in this program. (these will improve over time)

Subscribe on Youtube

Subscribe on Facebook

I have a plan to get more focused on the methods themselves in these videos, but I have to execute and make better and better videos first for you all.

mattwins

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 27, 2016
Subbed for peer pressure xD. (and learning).

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Remiremi

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 18, 2018
Paris
Hello everyone! I

Quick Story to tell you how working with Chris has been a life-changing experience for me!

With the help of Chris, in 6 months my mindset has evolved beyond what I probably could have done on my own in a year or two, by shifting myself from somebody who talks too much and never takes consistent actions to somebody who talks little bit less and, most importantly, TAKES ACTIONS EVERY DAY.

6 months ago, I was in the middle of a successful freelancing career in France pulling more than 8000$ a month working only three days a week, but freelancing was not my definition of success, my definition of success is the Fastlane.

I knew that going from five figures a month to six figures a month is difficult for my demographics. Nobody in my entourage has reached that level of income, and I knew was lucky enough already to have reached the five-figures-per-month threshold, as I was the first one in my entourage to reach it. The idea of reaching six figures a month felt like a giant wall, with no way to see past it.

But the 6 figures a month wall didn't exist, it was in my mind.

I was already aware of this wall in my head, I knew that I wanted to break it but I didn't have any clue on how to proceed.

I could have figured it out on my own, by following a costly trial and error method...

Or I could reach out for help. I chose the latter, and I want to thank Chris again, who steadily across the course of 6 months, has helped me break that wall.

He helped me to figure out what my options were, he consistently called out my bullshit and held me accountable for the brilliant ideas I had that were in dire need of execution.

Most importantly he has helped me become somebody who takes real meaningful actions every day.

My identity has evolved from freelancer to producer, and I know now that reaching the six-figures-a-month threshold is not a matter of "if" anymore but a matter of "when".

Thanks again Chris ;):smile:

P.S.: To be honest, if you know deep inside you that you have the potential to do great things but can't seem to do the right thing long enough to realize that potential, Chris can help you with that, as he has helped me. But you have to be willing to change the way you see the world to change the way you impact it.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind

In this video you will get practical useful tips on getting rid of the clutter in your head and becoming more productive.

If you enjoyed it or found the information useful, please give me a hand by sharing this video with someone else who would enjoy it

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future!

I wanted to post this image as I posted it on Facebook. For anyone reading on this board, it's an important perspective to have.

This IS NOT the time to be in a scarcity mindset.

This IS the time to be in the abundance mindset and focus forward. Navigate to a secure future for yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock