The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feeling Overwhelmed? Let' Get Clear & Productive Together ⚡ LightHouse’s Famous Accountability Program

Dragon666

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
@Parm -- all your posts (and following commentary) have been removed.

@LightHouse (US) is not affiliated with the Lighthouse Group (based in UK) -- The Lighthouse here is merely a username and nothing more. I've also prefaced the original post with a note indicating such.

Fair enough. I hope you can see why I was alarmed about this other ‘lighthouse group’ company in the UK. Anyway… Onwards we move!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dragon666

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
Someone was using their Jump to conclusions mat today!

I am not a 'life coach' company, nor am I based out of the UK, or look like the guy.

Thank you for clearing that up @MJ DeMarco & @Vigilante

Now back to work on more tools for fastlaners to find & keep focused on their work!

No doubt there would have been others with the same assumptions, so I guess there is some good that came out of it all as @MJ DeMarco has now clarified the info for all to see. My sincere best wishes to you and your business.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
No doubt there would have been others with the same assumptions, so I guess there is some good that came out of it all as @MJ DeMarco has now clarified the info for all to see. My sincere best wishes to you and your business.

Just out of curiosity... were you not even planning to book a call?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Are the calls are an invite basis only? I was attempting to book a call today, but the calendly URL is invalid.
No they are not, I just fixed the issue, I appreciate you mentioning it as I did not realize there was a hard link coded in the landing page.

Calendar is back up! However, I am currently full and there is a small wait list running.

No one likes to wait, esp when you are moving fast and need the help. I understand that completely, which is why we are working towards greater access to resources as fast as we can.

If you'd like to chat now to get linked up prior to a spot being open, I am good with that.

Option 2 would be to shoot me an email and I will let you know when we have your spot ready to go, and we can do a discovery call at that point, as things may change in between.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

Probably not, to be frank. 2 posts up from your original post there is a video interview of me with my face on it. Anyone that took more than 20 seconds of DD before posting inflammatory things because it makes them feel important, would notice the clear distinction. You are not doing anyone a service, not even yourself. I hope your week goes well, I certainly do not want to be apart of it. thx

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Had my call with @LightHouse 2 weeks ago, to be honest, I had mixed feelings… however! This turned out to be a great thing… Lighthouse listened to my business problems throughly, and basically deduced my problems stemmed from my business not being a great idea, and my lack of forward progress was also due because it was out of my element… this left me a bit miffed originally…. HOWEVER, I started to work more on my freelance engineering business, it doesn’t really follow CENTS, that’s why I never pushed hard on it… But I’m definitely much more in my element, and have 7 years of Knowledge and experience!… So I dove in! Rebranded as EngineerThis and Long story short, that business picked way up! I’m getting the best feedback I’ve ever had in my life! I absolutely love it! And I do have ideas how to get closer to the CENTS framework! So I’m really appreciative of Lighthouse, for smacking me straight, and setting me on the path I should’ve been on this whole time! It’s so obvious now! Haha.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
May 18, 2023
As long as it isn't a 1-900 number, right?!

Do you keep setting goals and writing tasks down that seem to never get done even though you are "busy"?

Maybe you are tired of going in circles every day and not feeling accomplished at the end of the week/month/year?

Are you struggling to make sales, sign clients or get more users to your product or service?

________

I know exactly how you feel. What you are experiencing is not unique. Every entrepreneur struggles with these same issues, even myself at times, but not every one gets the right tools in order to fix it. So...

Do you need to stop procrastinating and find a laser like focus on the things that make you more money, today?

Let me first give you the key :star: behind everything...

It’s having clarity in what you want, setting the right targets, and being accountable for your work.

This seems obvious, right? Maybe you have heard it all before, but you still haven’t taken any action on it? Likely because while it sounds obvious, you do not know where to start or what you need to focus on…

So what do you do if you KNOW what you need to do, but just CAN'T get it moving?

You get someone to walk you through the process of getting clear. You work with them to learn how to set better more measurable and actionable goals, and you make sure they hold your feet to the fire consistently....

You get an accountability coach, and I am your guy.

So what can I do for you, and how can I solve your problems, you ask?

I'm Chris Waldron, professional accountability and peak performance coach....

As an entrepreneur, father, manager, leader, and volunteer I struggled with the same exact things that you do. Until I figured out the key to smashing through my goals and getting things done day in and day out CONSISTENTLY.

I have worked with entrepreneurs and business leaders around the world growing their businesses at lightning speed, gaining more confidence and self esteem, having more fulfilled relationships, and ultimately driving towards their ultimate dreams in life.

Now I'm going to help you do the same...

I created a 6 month Performance and Accountability program that will redesign and rewire your mind to have greater clarity, more focus, and ultimately achieve your business and personal goals.

We will also root out the main causes of why you are not getting things done and incrementally improve them until you are in peak state every day.

If you are just starting out in entrepreneurship or are already running a large enterprise, we will work together to make sure you are setting the right goals week by week and focusing on the right priorities. Some of my clients have started with a simple idea, and with my background in entrepreneurship we were able to identify a target and get an income stream that provided 5 figures in monthly income in a mere 3 months :fire: (Yes you read that right)

My process is intense and intended only for individuals ready to commit to the 6 month process and move forward each week. Most of my clients stay on longer to continue that growth.

Here is how it works:

First, I am going to help get you very clear on what you want, what it takes to get there, and how to set the right goals weekly/quarterly/yearly to achieve them.

Then we are going to track progress and adjust together, every week.

You want to enjoy this adventure you are on and design a life that you dreamed of, it all starts here..

What you can expect….

• Confidentiality: Your life is sensitive information, The first thing we will discuss is our 100% confidentiality between you and I. I recognize that some things are hard to share, and I do not take that lightly.
  • Clarity: We are going to make sure you are very clear on what your vision is for your life, and how you are going to get there.
  • Weekly Structured Calls: Each Week we are going to get on a call and discuss your prior weeks performance. We are going to deconstruct any challenges and rebuild them incrementally. We then clarify your goals for the week.
  • Precision Goal Setting: Over the first few weeks, I am going to train you to set goals correctly and guide you to choose the most impactful targets.
  • Weekly Journal (Evernote): You will maintain a structured weekly journal of week overviews and goals in Evernote that is shared direct to me.
  • Quarterly or Semi-Annual Evaluations: On a specific schedule we are going to deep dive into your world and root out anything that isn't moving you towards your dream life and make sure your goals align with your future vision.
  • Fun Stuff: Don't think this is just boring paperwork, we are going to have fun as well. Your journey isn't just work, it's an adventure.

Sounds good, but does it work?

Here are what a few of my clients have to say while working with me...

@therealmark says...

@milehinocmply says...

@Kruiser says...

@Hyrum says...

@Hong King Kong says...

@GlobalWealth says...

@Vigilante says...

@amp0193 says...

@Vigilante says...

@StompingAcorns says...

I will add to these over time, they are still coming in as most of my clients work with me on a continual basis.

So let's get moving right now!

Here is what I need from you...

You to first decide that you are committed . Give me 6 months and you will achieve a full transformation that you will carry with you for life. Perhaps even go on to help others that are close to you get back on track.

...then you simply hit the link below, enter your name and email and pick a date/time that works for you, and I will take it from there.

I am not in the game of high pressure sales. I can only have take on so many clients at a time,

What does it cost?

No silly pitch tricks here. If you sign up through TFL today for a 6 month commitment, paid monthly your first installment is discounted.

As you can see by the miles long list of testimonials, you can not afford not to get coaching that changes your life from a fundamental level.

But wait..... there's more.....

Before you even pay me a dime...

I want you to schedule a “No strings” discovery call with me here

On that call we will get a sense for where you are now and why you aren't where you want to be. Then you will get familiar with my process and my background. If possible, I'll give you jump start right away.

You can decide after the call if it is right for you, in your own pressure free environment.

There is a catch (for me)....

I am going to guarantee that you will move forward. If you feel like you haven't gotten your first months payment back in value in the first 30 days, I will give it back to you. All of it.

The last time I put an offer on the forum, all the spots were gone in 48 hrs, so if you want to get moving, schedule that call with me right now.

**INTROVERT and don't like the phone? PM me and we will find a method that works for you. I am non-judgmental, confidential, and easy to talk to. Your trust in me is paramount to my success, so I strive to create a comfortable environment for you.
Holy shit man how you presented it made me want to buy it. You got skill.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
When I saw @LightHouse had an opening available on his accountability schedule it did not take me more than a New York minute to decide I was on board. Chris has been fantastic. Our weekly calls helped me self-reflect and get a clearer vision of where my life’s priorities are. He also had some great tips and insights to share based on his own experiences as an entrepreneur that were very helpful. Great person to brainstorm ideas with. And candidly, knowing that weekly phone call was coming up motivated me to get things done at a faster pace. Which is always a big plus. If you are on the fence and considering his services, as M.J. likes to say: stop action faking and start action taking. There is nothing to think about. Just do it. You’ll be glad you did.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Update AUG 2023

Spots open: 2

It's been roughly 8-10 months since I have had open spots publicly. If you are interested in getting on track, and learning & conditioning your mind to focus on the right work and get it done efficiently, click the link in the original post.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Adding a few testimonials in here that were received on my platform but not posted here by members...

Brett D said:
Getting a business off the ground is difficult, especially as someone who is new to the game. I was dealing that that challenge on top of having my life turned upside down by the covid lockdowns which wreaked havoc on my habits and lifestyle.

I came to Chris as I was ultimately unable to get myself up and out of a slump I had been in for nearly a year prior. Just a few months later I felt like a fully functional human being again, armed with the tools and insights necessary to keep myself on the right track and stay there.

If you are in a rut, stuck in your own head, are looking for a shift in mindset or just need a kick in the a$$ then reach out to Chris. He'll get the job done.

James P said:
I was in a difficult position before Chris's coaching program. I've had issues with my offline business and time management. Time management was a huge challenge. I was starting up a new business selling offline products, while balancing time with my day job.

Chris has assisted me in slimming down my priorities, which has helped me to see what's truly essential for the company to fulfill its ultimate objective. His wealth of experience and time-management tactics have given me a more accurate view ahead.

When you're right in the midst of things, it's difficult to find someone to talk to about it. It was with Chris that I discovered his support be the most helpful.

Juan M said:
I have been working with Chris for around 4 months. He has helped me set my goals both personally and professionally and stick to them effectively. The most important change I was able to unlock by his guidance is changing how I approach challenges, how I think about activities, and also prioritizing that one activity that will produce greater results in my life.

All his knowledge and guidance were key to organizing a more fulfilling life and improving my mindset.
His approach is well designed and comes with a lot of tools to help you overcome entrepreneurial challenges as well as life roadblocks as they present.

Andre C said:
I used to be unclear when I was starting my new business about how to manifest it from idea to reality. It was born from the culmination of information and experiences from the past 5+ years of my life, and I wasn't sure how to boil all that down into a simple offer.

Chris helped me keep the pace of progress and was able to go down rabbit holes with me as I started piecing together all the ideas. Chris also questioned and challenged me as needed which kept my mind on track. Now, my offer is clear and my business is rolling. Thanks Chris!

I think there may be quite a few more, however I will need to make sure they aren't posted already prior to putting them live.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Update Nov 2023

Spots open:

Filled a spot, and graduated another client. So 1 spot is still available.

Click here to get signed up for a risk free call to see if we are the right fit.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

FillyCheez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Dec 11, 2016
Los Angeles
I came to @LightHouse at the beginning of 2023 with 2 main challenges; I had a lot of negative self-talk that prevented me from taking action, and I had a tough time determining what to focus on to move my business forward.

Working with Chris has given me two very important things: an ability to focus on needle-moving activities, and a mental toolkit to stop debilitating negative mental spirals.

As far as results go, I've gone from 1 employee to 5 this year, and my revenue has 2xed. I've removed myself from working "in the business", and only focus on administrative and sales tasks.

Through my work with Chris, my business is now in an incredible position to grow 4x or more this year. In short order, my business will finally be providing me with the time and money freedom that made me start the business in the first place.

Hop on a call with Chris, you'll be so glad you did!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Update:

Though this thread is from 2019, this program and coaching is still firing hot 5 years later.

I am working on a way to consolidate some of the questions in this thread and also all the testimonials since I have several more Fastlaner testimonials from recent time to add.

As of March/April 2024 I have 2 spots open as a result of people graduating out. This does change often but I make sure to post here when there are openings since there is usually no availability.

If you are off track on your goals already this year, or you are struggling with overwhelm, lack of clarity/direction, or need a non-equity partner to war game with weekly that is focused on your success above all else.... Schedule a call to see if we are a good fit to get you back right and operating at peak performance.

It's not easy going at this alone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.