The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing proposals and how to Advertise your startup agency

jnadeau1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2021
Hello All!

My name is James Nadeau and I started a tech startup a few months ago with some friends and colleagues of mine who are also IT professionals. I want to go after govt. contracts because not many are doing it, and there a lot of advantages of being a small business in that particular space.

I have a large and talented team at my disposal, however I'm unsure of how to write the proposals to receive contracts for the business. Does anyone on the forum have any experience in this area?

Also I am open to doing commercial work as well, however I haven't seen any free lance platforms that will allow me to register as a company instead of an individual user. I know I'm extremely close to making my business dreams come true and being able to quit my job. I'm just on the final step (acquiring the work)

Thanks for any help that any of you provide.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Hey James!

Can't offer advice on the proposals, but if you're looking for a freelancer platform that will allow you to register as an agency, Upwork is available. Don't know if Fiverr offers that option though.

Best of luck though!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.