• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Wrinkle Free Travel Bag

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Surf16, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Surf16

Surf16 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $673
    Thought I would put it out there to get some feed back.

My friend and I are both gym rats.

This is more of a problem for him (I work from home and don't bring a gym bag) but I have seen guys at the gym do this all the time.

The Problem

Men’s business attire gets wrinkled when you pack it. Whether you stuff it in your gym bag or have to travel for a business meeting your clothes become wrinkled and transportation is inconvenient.

Our Solution

Place your business shirt and/or entire suit in our “Rolling Widget”.

Value
    Durable, convenient, simple & easy to use, size is a smaller than anything on the market, it is a stand alone product or can be tossed in your carry on and finally we will provide A+ Customer Service.

This is the basic premise. We have some design concepts we are working on but overall this is it.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.