The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Working on my blog, need feedback before going live.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
1616564099632.png1616564161793.png
1616564197178.png
So, these are some screenshots of my blog that I'm working on. I'd go live once I am done writing at least 10-15 blog posts, and make some decent front-end tweaks. I'm looking for feedback as to what changes can be made to this. Any feedback is welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Autarkeia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
View attachment 37295View attachment 37296
View attachment 37297
So, these are some screenshots of my blog that I'm working on. I'd go live once I am done writing at least 10-15 blog posts, and make some decent front-end tweaks. I'm looking for feedback as to what changes can be made to this. Any feedback is welcome.
I'm no expert in the field so take what I say with a grain of salt. Hopefully you get additional feedback and you can compare and contrast what each of us say.

I would get rid of the "Home" on top of the page. Replace it with your brand. Even if you dont have a logo. Just have the name up there.

I would reword the about me to be more engaging. It's not bad but it's bland and expected imo. Maybe it's because i'm not your target market but you should tell a story or something. Just a thought.

I like the simple and clean design but i'd try to do something to make it look less "default theme". Maybe the font is giving me that vibe? Is it Arial? Dont go crazy but i think it would feel better with something more modern. Check out Google Fonts and see if one pops out at you. Even if you just change the headings, i think it would feel a lot better.

Autarkeia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
View attachment 37295View attachment 37296
View attachment 37297
I just saw that you started 2 threads on this subject and you have a completely different design live on your site now.. I guess ignore what i said on this thread

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.