The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Work routine

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

MaxT

New Contributor
Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
I would like to create a good work routine for myself, and never let go of it. What do you recommend ?
I am ready to commit a maximum of 10 hours per day.
Thanks in advance.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

maxshapira

New Contributor
Nov 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
I would like to create a good work routine for myself, and never let go of it. What do you recommend ?
I am ready to commit a maximum of 10 hours per day.
Thanks in advance.
  • 04:00 — Wake up
  • 04:15 — Work out
  • 05:15 — Smoothie and cold shower
  • 05:50 — Read
  • 06:35 — Relax (quite time)
  • 07:00 — Work
  • 11:00 — Lunch
  • 11:30 — Nap
  • 11:45 — Walking outside
  • 12:00 — Work
  • 14:30 — Miscellaneous
  • 16:00 — Relax & maintain hobby
  • 18:00 — Supper
  • 19:00 — Family time
  • 22:00 — Read and sleep

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
  • 04:00 — Wake up
  • 04:15 — Work out
  • 05:15 — Smoothie and cold shower
  • 05:50 — Read
  • 06:35 — Relax (quite time)
  • 07:00 — Work
  • 11:00 — Lunch
  • 11:30 — Nap
  • 11:45 — Walking outside
  • 12:00 — Work
  • 14:30 — Miscellaneous
  • 16:00 — Relax & maintain hobby
  • 18:00 — Supper
  • 19:00 — Family time
  • 22:00 — Read and sleep

Do you seriously sleep less than 6 hours a night?

@MaxT do you even operate well with routines? Not everyone needs to have a routine to be effective. For me, a routine like the one @maxshapira posted would drive me insane within a few days (but first I'd die of sleep deprivation).

maxshapira

New Contributor
Nov 23, 2021
Do you seriously sleep less than 6 hours a night?

@MaxT do you even operate well with routines? Not everyone needs to have a routine to be effective. For me, a routine like the one @maxshapira posted would drive me insane within a few days (but first I'd die of sleep deprivation).
I sleep 6 hours a night.

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
I sleep 6 hours a night.

May I ask why? Are you aware what terrible kind of an impact it has on your health to sleep so little?

15 minute nap people are impressive, I go down for like 2 to 6 hours if I nap.

Same, as in it'll take me 15 minutes to fall asleep and then up to 2 hours before I wake up and probably another 2 before I feel alive again.

Davideo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Feb 1, 2019
Germany
May I ask why? Are you aware what terrible kind of an impact it has on your health to sleep so little?

Same, as in it'll take me 15 minutes to fall asleep and then up to 2 hours before I wake up and probably another 2 before I feel alive again.
If it takes you 15 mins to fall asleep you are probably not tired enough ;) The trick is to set an alarm for 10 or max. 15 mins to avoid drifting into an REM phase and avoid the temptation to get back to sleep. I can always swear I didn't sleep at all but my improved attention tells me otherwise :) Works like a charm if you stick to the time limit.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
If it takes you 15 mins to fall asleep you are probably not tired enough

If you sleep at least 8-9 hours each night I guess it's pretty rare to be so tired that by noon you fall asleep in less than 15 minutes.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom