The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Wisdom Quotes of the Day

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
DAILY WISDOM QUOTES

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. - Steve Jobs

Maintaining a positive attitude uncovers hidden abilities and calls up untapped resources. It frames the conditions needed to make the best use of talents-provide fresh outlooks-set goals with confidence and overcome reluctance to trying new things. - Roger Fritz

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything! - Nick Vujicic

Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Take some moments to give to others this next week. Take the focus off yourself and why people are not doing things for you. - Kathy Henn

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. - Henry Ford

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. - Wayne Gretzky

There is no such thing as a small act of kindness. - Author Unknown

D

Deleted69685

One of my favourite ones

"Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand."

Robert G. Allen

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. - Khalil Gibran
Hmm... I think I prefer:

“Tell me what you’ve done and I’ll tell you who you are.”

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

When you maintain a positive mindset, you become empowered to increase your levels of satisfaction and happiness. - Jack Morris

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. - William Arthur Ward

Don't let the past drive life - choose life. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Good actions are a guard against the blows of adversity. - Abu Bakr

BellaPippin

Aluminum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Negatively charged people sit on their "buts." Monitor your language. Listen to the way you respond to questions and situations. - Les Brown
*Hits report*
I see myself in this post and I don't like it

WillHurtDontCare

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA
I'm barging in here.

From Robert Caro's masterpiece, The Power Broker:

"'Oh, you get used to it after a while.' The implications of that reply should be considered. 'Get used to it. Accept as part of your daily existence two or three or more hours sitting amid dirt, crammed against strangers, breathing foul air, sweating in summer, shivering in winter. Accept that you will be doing this for a substantial portion of every working day of your life until you are old.'' 'Get used to it.' One has to think about what those words, so casually uttered, really mean. One has to realize that the man uttering those words has accepted discomfort and exhaustion as a part, a substantial part, of the fabric of his life; accepted them so completely that he no longer really thinks about, or about the amount of his life of which they are, day by day, robbing him. We learn to tolerate intolerable conditions. The numbness that is the defense against intolerable pain has set in so firmly that many of the victims no longer even realize that the pain is pain."

Don't let yourself get trapped by the script.

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make, makes you. Choose Wisely. - Roy T. Bennett

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. - Michael Althsuler

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. - Les Brown
And most likely unknown, like 99% of the stars.

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
The key to life is not accumulation. It's contribution. - Stephen Covey

If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. - Norman Vincent Peale

There's no need to waste another day wondering if there’s more to life. There is. And it's yours for the finding. - Oprah Winfrey

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde

The biggest barrier stopping you from getting what you want in life is what you tell yourself about why you can’t have what you want. - Ernie J Zelinski

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
To be kind is good. To be kind without expecting anything in return is better. - Tariq Ramadan

Your purpose gives you a drive to act. Purpose stirs emotions that get you up and get you going. - Michal Stawicki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just a quick question, is it possible to communicate only via e-mail or text messages? I am...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock