The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Will you let this small problem stop you from becoming rich?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
While trying the demo version of the divi wordpress theme I ran into a couple problems. I took a break and thought about all the minor and even major inconveniences I'll run into on my way to to becoming rich. During this break I thought about how minor something like this problem was and how letting this delay my execution would be irresponsible.

I thought "Will I let this small problem stop me from becoming rich?". Hell no! Even though this was a very minor inconvenience this question can be used for all sorts of problems. Will you let this problem or that inconvenience stop you from becoming a millionaire? I hope not. It helps me overcome challenges knowing after beating it I'm one step closer to the life I want.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
I feel like having "small problems" like this is the norm.

Not losing momentum and developing strategies to overcome them is just part of doing business.

All the best,

D
Yep, they are most definitely the norm. Sometimes for me, and I assume others, who have never taken large enough steps to become successful might be turned off by even the smallest nuisance. Anything that helps is always nice :)

Nicoknowsbest

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
395%
Mar 31, 2014
Austria
Scratch the word "problem".

Think of hurdles turning into stepping stones once you have overcome them.

I got this metaphor from @Andy Black - I suggest you read his threads/comments ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
While trying the demo version of the divi wordpress theme I ran into a couple problems. I took a break and thought about all the minor and even major inconveniences I'll run into on my way to to becoming rich. During this break I thought about how minor something like this problem was and how letting this delay my execution would be irresponsible.

I thought "Will I let this small problem stop me from becoming rich?". Hell no! Even though this was a very minor inconvenience this question can be used for all sorts of problems. Will you let this problem or that inconvenience stop you from becoming a millionaire? I hope not. It helps me overcome challenges knowing after beating it I'm one step closer to the life I want.
\small problems must be addressed before they evolve into larger problems. give em hell

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Scratch the word "problem".

Think of hurdles turning into stepping stones once you have overcome them.

I got this metaphor from @Andy Black - I suggest you read his threads/comments ;)

good positive mindset.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Yep, they are most definitely the norm. Sometimes for me, and I assume others, who have never taken large enough steps to become successful might be turned off by even the smallest nuisance. Anything that helps is always nice :)

I hope they are turned off. I hope they quit at the sight of any problem. It just might mean less competition for me.

These problems, obstacles, hinderances (whatever you want to label them) are part of the process. Most people don't want to endure the process, but want the event. I love how MJ conveyed this notion in his book.

Overcoming adversity is part of life and business. In business, obstacles are flagrant barriers to entry. The bigger the obstacle, the bigger the potential reward - not only monetarily, but in experience, knowledge, confidence, etc.

Keep pushing.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
This week I finally began SEO.
I thought its gonna be a cake walk because I have all the materials.

When I started doing it, I am stuck with a 1000 problems. My head is hurting.
What you felt is exactly what I felt today.

So thanks for this man.

Mental note: Field experience is king.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!