The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Wow, the fact that they got a very simple, but very important part of the mathematical equation for "death rate" completely wrong is very concerning...

From the article:

This is completely inaccurate. Here's an analogy:

Imagine there's a test being given to 100 people. And imagine that after 10 people finish the test, turn it in and get graded, we find that 2 of the 10 have passed the test.

Since 2 of 100 people have passed, can we now say that 2% of the people who took the test will pass it?

Of course not. We still have 90 people who haven't yet completed their test and turned it in to be graded. Most likely our pass ratio will be closer to 20% (the 2 in 10 number) than 2%.

This is what that "Death Rate" statistic above is doing. Basically, it is dividing the number of people who have died by the number of people infected. But, that denominator -- the number of people infected -- include a LOT of people who we don't have an outcome for. They haven't died, but they also haven't recovered.

They are the ones who -- based on this analogy -- are still taking the test!

That Death Rate is accurate if -- and only if -- every single person who has gotten the virus, but who hasn't yet died, ends up not dying. And that's obviously not going to be the case.

In reality, the "Death Rate" should be calculated as:

Where the number of RESOLVED CASES is the total number of people who have either died or fully recovered.

Btw, if you do *that* math, we find that the Death Rate would be between 18-20%.

Though, in reality, that's the upper bound, and it's probably lower than that, simply because the number of deaths will be much more accurately reported than the number of recoveries (many people will recover without ever getting diagnosed).

So, 2% is the lower bound; 20% is the upper bound; and the real number is somewhere in-between.

Unfortunately, with the majority of people "still taking the test," it's really hard to know exactly what the Death Rate is right now.

All great points. I didn’t read the methodology, and missed that when looking at the article. Thanks for pointing it out.

However we can still glean from this that whatever the risk, by far the greatest risk is for people over 60 and people with preexisting medical conditions.

This doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take precautions, I certainly am. Even a 2-3% death rate for under 60 would be horrendous. Whatever the outcome, I up my emergency preparedness in general

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Eventually, one day you're gonna say "It's just the flu."

...and it won't be.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
As of yesterday, guess how many people the CDC (USA Centers for Disease Control) has tested for the virus? Only 426 people.

This is according to the CDC web site. So basically, USA cases are "low" because, unlike South Korea or Italy, we're not really testing for it. Yeah, this should end well.

loop101

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
If 30,001 people have recovered and 2,760 people have died, then the total number of "resolved" cases is 32,761.

That would make the death rate 8.4%, right?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
The thing I feel like I need to point out here:
Since the test is expensive, they're only testing people who look like death warmed over. That means the worst cases are being tested, and that makes the death rate look higher. Bias like this screws up medical research all the time, more so when it's impossible to do a controlled experiment. Who thinks they're testing the person who looks like they have a minor cold? The Hell they are. They're testing people who look like they have a high chance of having the terrifying disease that kills 10% of people (or whatever). It's self-fulfilling. You'll never know how many people successfully fought off the virus, and even after all the experts report in, you still won't know and neither will they.

The answer I want to post every time I see the title of this thread:
Yes, we're all gonna die, any moment now. World is ending and SARS, MRSA, AIDS, and heart disease were just warning shots from an angry god. Stop working now, cover yourself in ashes and sack cloth, and beat your breast instead of doing something productive. Maybe the combination of inaction, wailing in fear, and consuming gonzo journalism will somehow deliver you from this apocalypse.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
Stop working now, cover yourself in ashes and sack cloth, and beat your breast instead of doing something productive. Maybe the combination of inaction, wailing in fear, and consuming gonzo journalism will somehow deliver you from this apocalypse.
Or maybe what you call "inaction" is the process of informing others and taking steps to protect oneself from the dangers of not planning. Personally, I think it's quite "productive" to track what's happening and to stock up on items my family will need in the event of an emergency.

If you want to see true fear, look at the faces of people who didn't plan when disaster strikes.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Or maybe what you call "inaction" is the process of informing others and taking steps to protect oneself from the dangers of not planning. Personally, I think it's quite "productive" to track what's happening and to stock up on items my family will need in the event of an emergency.

If you want to see true fear, look at the faces of people who didn't plan when disaster strikes.

The title is basically "omg we're all gonna die from this virus aren't we?" I'm commenting on that, and the fact that 99% of all people who dwell on sensational bullshit like that will use it as an excuse to delay achieving their goals. If I sound cavalier, it's not because I haven't seen what fear looks like. Send that remark to someone with a lot of luck, if you want them to feel guilty about it. On the contrary, I've personally witnessed, and experienced, some of the most profoundly horrible things the world can offer; fear is a friend by comparison, truly. How about loss, unchangeable and permanent loss? Or horror that is so deeply felt that it will never leave you? Those are much worse than fear, I'm sorry to say. The fact that our continued existence can be so arbitrary is all the more reason to get things done while we can, and not allow the horrible things to delay us in what we consider to be our real work. Does that make sense?

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
"The title is basically "omg we're all gonna die from this virus aren't we?"
Maybe it's just a difference in perception, because I didn't take the thread title literally. I took it as ironic hyperbole to get the conversation started, which it definitely did. :)

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Maybe it's just a difference in perception, because I didn't take the thread title literally. I took it as ironic hyperbole to get the conversation started, which it definitely did. :)

Fair enough. I feel like the title was written to antagonize me, to be honest. It finally worked and caused me to rant about dwelling on pandemics when there's work to be done, so in the end it got me, OP wins this round. But I can make clickbait too, and revenge will eventually be mine.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
As of yesterday, guess how many people the CDC (USA Centers for Disease Control) has tested for the virus? Only 426 people.

This is according to the CDC web site. So basically, USA cases are "low" because, unlike South Korea or Italy, we're not really testing for it. Yeah, this should end well.

I heard the USA only has three facilities even capable of testing for it. This is a mess.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
The answer I want to post every time I see the title of this thread:
Yes, we're all gonna die, any moment now. World is ending and SARS, MRSA, AIDS, and heart disease were just warning shots from an angry god. Stop working now, cover yourself in ashes and sack cloth, and beat your breast instead of doing something productive. Maybe the combination of inaction, wailing in fear, and consuming gonzo journalism will somehow deliver you from this apocalypse.
Somehow reminds me of this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0BK_hLT-Wo

Start from 0.28

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Be Sober. Be Vigilant. Be Aware.
But above all. BE PREPARED.
Before this is over, we may all be touched by this Pandemic in one form
Or another.
Someone you know may contract this. Maybe even you.
Or I.
Now is the time to get ready.

“The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few …”
Sun Tsu

When one sees in the horizon the enemy approaching, it is not the time to panic, but to
make final preparations for the battle ahead.

Don’t be lulled into the thought that it won’t touch me or affect me.
It might.
So be ready, as much as possible.

Have some good books available. A puzzle or two. A stretch band or weights.. Things to do in case you are stuck inside more than usual.

Think about what you’ve always wanted to write about. Focus on how to encourage others around you. Help them to prepare.
Stock a food supply, not only enough for you, but maybe a bit more. You never know how it could make a difference.

Let people you love know you are thinking of them. Let those you are around know you care.. We all have family. In essence, we are all one big family.
Help each other. We need each other.

I firmly believe this will have an effect on us similar to 9/11. Maybe greater.
Things just might change. Maybe permanently.

Who would have thought how the world has changed since THAT event. Maybe this is no different. Ya, we will survive, but it might be different.

Let those that scoff hold their tongue.
Perhaps this all will blow over with barely an effect. I really hope so.

But if not, I want to be ready. And I want you to be also.

Coronavirus live updates: Americans are warned coronavirus spread is not a matter of if, but when

AlessandroD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 20, 2020
Italy
This thread turns in a panic thread (not all comments of course).

No official channels are saying it is a normal flu, it spreads like a normal flu, no secret.

I don't understand why it is rationale to say that all governments in the world are keeping some informations hidden (how it can even be possible is behind me) and that all scientific/medic communities are lying...but really?!?
If so, flat earth and no man on the moon are entirely rationale then.

It is not enough to read the data, it must be analyzed without bias, obviously if someone think that all are lying or kepping secrets, read the data is an useless activity because critical thinking is not working anymore.

I know that helping the others is not for everyone, therefore fine to stockpile and hide.
Again, the survival chances are increased if inside a community and not alone, but ok.
Let's talk about the apocalypse then, what's the plan? Eating canned food and rice?
After a while you will be in bad shape and prone to illness, the same thing that you are trying to avoid. Do you know how to make the bread? Do you know how to start a vegetable garden? But most important, do you know how to make pasta and pizza?

Last but not least, there are people outside that are trying to help us and our families, and they will do their duty even if the situation will get worse, the best thing we can do for them and don't spread panic!

Stay safe.

loop101

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
This thread turns in a panic thread (not all comments of course).

No official channels are saying it is a normal flu, it spreads like a normal flu, no secret.

I don't understand why it is rationale to say that all governments in the world are keeping some informations hidden (how it can even be possible is behind me) and that all scientific/medic communities are lying...but really?!?
If so, flat earth and no man on the moon are entirely rationale then.

It is not enough to read the data, it must be analyzed without bias, obviously if someone think that all are lying or kepping secrets, read the data is an useless activity because critical thinking is not working anymore.

I know that helping the others is not for everyone, therefore fine to stockpile and hide.
Again, the survival chances are increased if inside a community and not alone, but ok.
Let's talk about the apocalypse then, what's the plan? Eating canned food and rice?
After a while you will be in bad shape and prone to illness, the same thing that you are trying to avoid. Do you know how to make the bread? Do you know how to start a vegetable garden? But most important, do you know how to make pasta and pizza?

Last but not least, there are people outside that are trying to help us and our families, and they will do their duty even if the situation will get worse, the best thing we can do for them and don't spread panic!

Stay safe.

Most of the people on this forum are not the kind to panic, seek safety in numbers, or wait for someone to come save them. They are professional risk-minimizers, appraising a potential once-in-a-lifetime crisis. That's what you are seeing here.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
I'm currently living in South Korea, but thankfully it's not bad in my area yet.

I bought about 60,000 calories worth of food yesterday, and planning to get more next time I'm out. Some pictures of grocery stores in other areas of the country showed empty shelves, so it's entirely plausible that this could happen near me if it get's worse.

Most of the food I bought ended up being carbs since that's the cheapest, but I definitely need to find some good protein sources next. Normal things you would buy like canned beans or canned tuna are pretty expensive here, so I gotta do some searching around the store.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I'm currently living in South Korea, but thankfully it's not bad in my area yet.

I bought about 60,000 calories worth of food yesterday, and planning to get more next time I'm out. Some pictures of grocery stores in other areas of the country showed empty shelves, so it's entirely plausible that this could happen near me if it get's worse.

Most of the food I bought ended up being carbs since that's the cheapest, but I definitely need to find some good protein sources next. Normal things you would buy like canned beans or canned tuna are pretty expensive here, so I gotta do some searching around the store.

Try lentils. Red lentils in particular are of a high caloric density and a decent protein source.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Try lentils. Red lentils in particular are of a high caloric density and a decent protein source.
Thanks for the tip. I know they have big bags of lentils, I just need to learn how to cook them haha.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the tip. I know they have big bags of lentils, I just need to learn how to cook them haha.

Red ones cook in about 20 minutes. Yellow, green, and black cook in about 40 minutes.
Bring to a boil then lower the heat or it will spill over.

A tea spoon of turmeric (not too much) + some salt is quite tasty.

Get some olive oil to add to the finished product to add some cheap calories + get in your dietary fat requirements.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Red ones cook in about 20 minutes. Yellow, green, and black cook in about 40 minutes.
Bring to a boil then lower the heat or it will spill over.

A tea spoon of turmeric (not too much) + some salt is quite tasty.

Get some olive oil to add to the finished product to add some cheap calories + get in your dietary fat requirements.

Awesome, thanks! I tried cooking white kidney beans before and couldn't get them to come out edible and rage quit. These sound easier though, so I'll definitely give it a go. If I can get them to come out good I'd like to add these to my regular diet too in addition to my food stockpile

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Yes there’s no disadvantage to being sensibly pre-cautious and prepared. I live in an area where an annual national disaster threat causes panic. I have seen the irrational fear induced hoarding of supplies. When that panic and crisis kicks in, those who minimize the future looking potential black swan risk do so at their own peril. Those are the people running around at the last second fighting over the last bottle of water at the grocery store. Methodical , sensible, anticipatory planning is the very opposite of panic. If the “preppers” are wrong there is no downside to them. If normalcy bias is wrong it is a self inflicted injury.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Stop working now, cover yourself in ashes and sack cloth, and beat your breast instead of doing something productive. Maybe the combination of inaction, wailing in fear, and consuming gonzo journalism will somehow deliver you from this apocalypse.
Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
Oh no, I can't slow down, I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I could
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good
Cage the Elephant

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
Watching the speed of spread in South Korea and Italy in 3 days shows how the CCP falsified or couldn’t report accurate numbers in China. America can’t or won’t test people and there’s not even a solid accurate test kit in place.

All the data we’re basing everything off of is coming from China since theyve has the longest exposure. Now it’s coming out that the incubation time is up to a month while being asymptomatic and that you can get it again.

Like many have said its more of when not if. And there’s nothing you can do about it. Just prepare and protect your family and brace yourself for what’s coming. If it doesn’t come that’s awesome, if it does - you were ready.

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Now it’s coming out that the incubation time is up to a month while being asymptomatic and that you can get it again.

This right here is a good argument for it being somehow engineered. Whenever I play the game Plague Inc (which has gained a surge in popular because of this) to spread an infection wide and far you want it to be extremely contagious while have minimal or no symptoms, then you just mutate it to become very deadly, kills everything.

With what you stated above that's the ingredients for it to just keep spreading around the globe and become a new seasonal like flu (assuming it mutates and can infect again).
We can thank Africa for HIV (origin Chimpanzees and other primats from bushmeat).
Now we can thank China for Coronavirus (Animal or human enhanced weapon).

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
This right here is a good argument for it being somehow engineered. Whenever I play the game Plague Inc (which has gained a surge in popular because of this) to spread an infection wide and far you want it to be extremely contagious while have minimal or no symptoms, then you just mutate it to become very deadly, kills everything.

With what you stated above that's the ingredients for it to just keep spreading around the globe and become a new seasonal like flu (assuming it mutates and can infect again).
We can thank Africa for HIV (origin Chimpanzees and other primats from bushmeat).
Now we can thank China for Coronavirus (Animal or human enhanced weapon).

I get this argument but I can’t see China crippling their entire economy for an engineered weapon. They have the most to lose next to the United States. I think with their response to the virus (locking people In their homes, quarantining hundreds of millions... they didn’t take it seriously until it was exploding in their backyard.

My suppliers are still working at a small capacity but this virus will make everyone question their supply chain with China etc.

What’s scarier is nature can do that all that and there’s nothing we can do about it.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I get this argument but I can’t see China crippling their entire economy for an engineered weapon. They have the most to lose next to the United States. I think with their response to the virus (locking people In their homes, quarantining hundreds of millions... they didn’t take it seriously until it was exploding in their backyard.

My suppliers are still working at a small capacity but this virus will make everyone question their supply chain with China etc.

What’s scarier is nature can do that all that and there’s nothing we can do about it.

If it's true that it's a bioweapon then it was accidentally unleashed. As you said, it makes no sense to do it on purpose.

I'm in the camp that it really doesn't matter. I have to get ready either way. How it came to be doesn't affect my course of action.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
I don’t buy that people can get it a second time, especially in such a short timeframe.

imagine that when you get infected, the volume of viruses produced becomes like a swimming pool full of water. Your immune system mounts a response and drains the pool. Then right after it’s challenged with 1 drop and all the immunity your body built to drain the pool can’t handle that one drop.

unlikely. Unless you encounter a mutated virus your immunity is ineffective against.

sometimes immunity can dwindle over time, but not in days or weeks. Usually it’s years or decades.

the more likely explanation is that either the first of the second Illness was misattributed to Coronavirus. something like a false positive test result. Or they are going on clinical symptoms alone which is highly inaccurate.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I don’t buy that people can get it a second time, especially in such a short timeframe.

imagine that when you get infected, the volume of viruses produced becomes like a swimming pool full of water. Your immune system mounts a response and drains the pool. Then right after it’s challenged with 1 drop and all the immunity your body built to drain the pool can’t handle that one drop.

unlikely. Unless you encounter a mutated virus your immunity is ineffective against.

sometimes immunity can dwindle over time, but not in days or weeks. Usually it’s years or decades.

the more likely explanation is that either the first of the second Illness was misattributed to Coronavirus. something like a false positive test result. Or they are going on clinical symptoms alone which is highly inaccurate.

I agree. If you didn't make antibodies strong enough to overcome the virus, you wouldn't get over the virus in the first place. Getting re-infected soon after recovery would imply a different strain, mutated sufficiently that your antibodies became irrelevant.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Like many have said its more of when not if. And there’s nothing you can do about it. Just prepare and protect your family and brace yourself for what’s coming. If it doesn’t come that’s awesome, if it does - you were ready.
Treat it as you would earth quakes, typhoons, etc. It's out there and it may impact you. Assess you're situation and prepare accordingly. I like some of the measured preparation recommendations I've seen such as:
- explore work from home options with your employer (clearly not available to all)
- if you don't have a primary care provider or know how to contact them, fix that right now
- know where your hospitals are
- pay attention to local news for reports of out breaks
- assess school situation if it applies to you
- consider special health issues applicable to you or those you care for
- stock up on supplies you may need if you get sick and can't go shopping
- pay attention to your surroundings, wear a mask if appropriate
- get out of your news bubble - if you only listen/watch one channel, news funnel or rely on a specific social media feed, diversify. (you need the truth, not what you like to hear and see)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.