The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WHY we must protect places like TFF

fpena911

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Oct 11, 2012
I used to spend time on that forum when first getting into digital marketing. There might be a few smart people there but the majority were so clueless that it was a waste of my time. Perfect example there...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Imagine a forum where everyone is trying to sell everyone on some program, some eBook, some PDF, some MLM...

Wait a sec, we don't need to imagine.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Imagine a forum where everyone is trying to sell everyone on some program, some eBook, some PDF, some MLM...

Wait a sec, we don't need to imagine.
They literally make money selling to each other. It's the definition of a circlejerk.
I'm guessing it works to make a few bucks because of all the dupes who lurk or get there via search. If that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
There is some good info on WF.....if dig through shit appeals to you:(

Last edited:

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
I remember this layout...
Nope. Nope.Nope.

4f4fi9b.gif

HAHahahHAh.

The only place worth visiting on that crappy forum is called "warrior room" it is a place there you can only give your contect for free and no opt in is allowed. You will get a lot of crap there as well, but at least there is all about giving value (the single reason why we love fastlaneforum so much)

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
If I remember correctly. This forum was started because of Robert Kiyosaki forum turned into a cesspool. Then the book followed.

• Banned

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
You will get a lot of crap there as well, but at least there is all about giving value (the single reason why we love fastlaneforum so much)

Well you only see as much as the moderators are not able to filter through. This is because moderators here are doing their job here better then over there. Once they stop doing their job here you will see the sheer volume of bullshit and parasites that are really getting through. It's a lot of work to filter all the bullshit that tries to infiltrate a forum, or a site.

Also as long as we keep this vibe of ''No, in business the end must not justify the means... We must always preserve our intergrity... Treat others while conducting business like YOU would like to be treated, and so on" .... I predict a lot more lives being positively impacted and misguided people, re-guided.

I myself sometimes post irrelevant shit just cause I am dumb or because I'm going through different emotions or challenges.

That stuff gets deleted. And it's okay! I don't take it personally. It just forces me to go sit on that car and come up with something better to write.

peacefulwarriorlrg3.jpg

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Ha, that forum is the bottom of the barrel now. It's strange because once upon a time the WF was actually a decent place to hang out at, but then the vultures flocked in and, in turn, the good folks left.

TFF, on the other hand, is like that secret place that you don't want all the other kids on the playground knowing about. Let's keep it that way!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If I remember correctly. This forum was started because of Robert Kiyosaki forum turned into a cesspool. Then the book followed.

Yup.

Imagine 9 out of 10 posts in a forum that say "Thanks!" or "Great post." followed by a signature link peddling some hot MLM, some hot PDF, or some HOT whatever. That pretty much is what happened over there, not to mention the total absence of moderation where political/victim crap to the likes of "those evil rich people" and "woe is me because life didn't give me my participation trophy" became the posts-du-juor.

Get me TFO.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
There are exactly zero spammers with registered accounts on the forum.

The biggest difference? YOU ALL. The members here. This place is great because of who YOU are.

This is truly an oasis on the internet

You:

1. read through bullshit and call out ridiculous shit
2. have a hair trigger on spam
3. don't tolerate trolls
4. don't engage in the typical internet debates
5. self filter and self regulate away from agitators, who get bored and leave
6. don't talk politics or religion
7. don't self promote
8. add value, and people engage in commerce because of value you added
9. welcome new posters
10. help people and change lives one post at a time

Almost ALL of that top 10 list is unique to this forum. MJ has created an environment in which entrepreneurs can meet, engage, add value, meet in person, and win.

And that is why this forum, which was started for philanthropic reasons by it's founder, is one of the top visited and top rated entrepreneur forums on the internet.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
upload_2016-3-14_17-53-49.png

:D :D :D

...I only tease you because my logo is in my picture too haha.

But yeah....they do their own stuff over there. We do our own stuff over here...and other people do other stuff elsewhere.

I enjoy surrounding myself with people with goals like me :)

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

→kek←
kek
kek
kek
kek

Warrior Forum is a hot mess.

Last edited:

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
→kek←
kek
kek
kek
kek

I started seeing success once I left the WF. It's just full of shitty products and gurus with "God Complexes".

Hang around smart people and it rubs off. TFF is on another level and I've only been here for a few weeks.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
I remember coming across that place before I signed up here. Only took me a couple seconds of browsing a thread to not take it seriously.

Here's something interesting that speaks about this forum as well as the "other" forum.
Our AMA's are done by our very own forum members, who keep the major details of their business to themselves.
Their AMA's (the one's that aren't just external links to YouTube) are often peddling their products.

Hmmm. . . Take advice from the guy/gal who is successful and is only sharing their story to help others? Or take advice in the form of an infoproduct...

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

Deer Friend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 25, 2016
NYC
I appreciate this thread because it makes me more grateful for the community that was shaped here!

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
There are exactly zero spammers with registered accounts on the forum.

The biggest difference? YOU ALL. The members here. This place is great because of who YOU are.

This is truly an oasis on the internet

You:

1. read through bullshit and call out ridiculous shit
2. have a hair trigger on spam
3. don't tolerate trolls
4. don't engage in the typical internet debates
5. self filter and self regulate away from agitators, who get bored and leave
6. don't talk politics or religion
7. don't self promote
8. add value, and people engage in commerce because of value you added
9. welcome new posters
10. help people and change lives one post at a time

Almost ALL of that top 10 list is unique to this forum. MJ has created an environment in which entrepreneurs can meet, engage, add value, meet in person, and win.

And that is why this forum, which was started for philanthropic reasons by it's founder, is one of the top visited and top rated entrepreneur forums on the internet.
You're writing a book atm, right?
I don't know wtf it is about, but please let us know when and where we can buy it when it is finished.
Thx!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
So the only difference is we don't have shitty products here...... LOL

No we have shitty products here, personally I consider a paintbrush cover something lame and I would never use it. But the story and determination, brought the execution to another level and now the ones who made it are rich (after going to Shark Tank). The only thing that this forum is suffering from is the [HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG] Gestapo.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
No we have shitty products here, personally I consider a paintbrush cover something lame and I would never use it. But the story and determination, brought the execution to another level and now the ones who made it are rich (after going to Shark Tank). The only thing that this forum is suffering from is the [HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG] Gestapo.

Everywhere has shitty products, there are new people joining all the time with new shitty SAAS and product apps and putting their logos and domain names as their avatars. We largely just ignore them, but the volume of that here vs warrior forum is far far less.

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Everywhere has shitty products, there are new people joining all the time with new shitty SAAS and product apps and putting their logos and domain names as their avatars. We largely just ignore them, but the volume of that here vs warrior forum is far far less.

Why do you ignore new members?

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
sorry, come again?

Idk, there is just this feeling of "OMG this guy is such a troll and trying to enroll us into MLM scam, I gotta report that shit to my forum boss"

No man, some us new members are learning to post on forums for the first time and if everything that we write (which my be unclear and somewhat irrelevant for some) gets deleted immediately by mustache guy or someone else with rep money, how are we supposed to get better?

Or even stay motivated?

I am a newcomer and I am feeling it, most of the people that encourage me even though my writing sucks are newcomers themselves luniac, hyperfocus etc (they haven't forgetten what its like to be new, they are living it right now)

But some of you more "advanced guys and girls", man you are ruthless sometimes, especially the russian guy.

I don't care, I am still sticking around because the pros overcome the cons here, but still feels like becoming an autocracy sometimes.

Last edited:

Deer Friend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 25, 2016
NYC
Why do you ignore new members?

I think the members ignored are the ones who come to take take take with nothing to give to the community.

GIVE me advice! GIVE me suggestions! GIVE me feedback!

That's why AMAs are awesome. You create a give and take relationship, where everyone benefits. Those members don't get ignored.

I'm new though, so what do I know :)

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
I think the members ignored are the ones who come to take take take with nothing to give to the community.

GIVE me advice! GIVE me suggestions! GIVE me feedback!

That's why AMAs are awesome. You create a give and take relationship, where everyone benefits. Those members don't get ignored.

I'm new though, so what do I know :)

You are new so you know the vibe that we members project, we don't.

What was your initial impression of this forum? How was the registration process, quick?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.