• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Why should I have kids?

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by Brian Suh, Sep 15, 2018.

1. richRich

richRich New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $125
    I am also really curious, why do you care so much about something that has not happened yet and that you don't seem to want at all at the moment? After all, you could have have written a similar post about dogs, sports, good nutrition, investment strategies and other "critically-acclaimed" stuff

Ecom man likes this.
  2. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,172
    Just another reason confirming why I like you so much! I was a year older than you, and had all the same pre-child priorities you had, lol!

Last bike was an old 'L shape' GSXr 750 (classic!). Missus sort of made me promise not to ride again, which I kind of, might, not stick to... track day anyone? :)))

Andy Black likes this.
  3. Brian Suh

Brian Suh Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $668
    I’ve already decided I’ll have kids when I’m 1000% secure with my future and the future of my kids and their kids. The reason I brought up this post is because I see to many idiots raising idiots. I realized having kids wasn’t the problem, the world was.

4. Brian Suh

Brian Suh Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $668
    Also kids keep you on the straight and narrow. Those that don’t have responsibilities are more likely to fall off the edge through the trappings of the world (sex, drugs and alcohol, partying and girls, materialism, food or any other sort of escapism). Having kids makes you less likely to do those things. Now the tricky part is finding a wife that is into being as youthful and feminine as possible who enjoys being a WOMAN.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.