The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Whom should I hire for my tech startup?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nullcod3r007

New Contributor
Sep 17, 2018
I am thinking of a startup with uses the Same technology used in Uber . Also , I need a great UI/Ux .
So , I need to know what the people should I hire for my startup ?
Thanks in Advance
Please be the cheapest possible.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I saw in you intro thread you’re 16.

How are planning on paying these coders you’re going to hire?

You need to answer this question before you start looking for staff.

One of my favorite quotes from Gary V is, “Ideas are shit. Execution is everything.”

It sounds like you have a vague idea of what you want to do... and consider it a “startup” but you couldn’t be further from the truth. Your idea means zero unless you have a plan to execute it.

Davejemmolly

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 1, 2018
Australia
Go and read 'The Upstarts' by Brad Stone.
Its about the early years of Uber and Airbnb.

If after reading it, you think you've got the skillset (and access to capital) to pull it off, then come back here for some more friendly advice!

As a spoiler, Uber was co-founded and initially backed by Garrett Camp, after he sold his first company for $75m to eBay. AirBnb was founded on credit cards, but one of the founding partners was a world class developer... so that helped!

Last edited:

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
If you are wondering what jobs need to be filled for your startup, I don't think you understand the basic needs of your project. You need to do more research and read more about the field you want to make a startup in. Read about different IT jobs, software jobs, different types of developers, etc.

Hijena1

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 1, 2018
Germany
I am thinking of a startup"
This one is totally wrong if you are just thinking. That gives me an impression you are most likely going to drop off your entrepreneur dreams at the first sign of trouble.

Second thing you didn't even started YET and you wont to hire someone? Earn 100$ first, then move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom