The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wholesale phones

bashir26

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Aug 15, 2007
Where can I buy wholesale phones like the N95-4 or the LG prada. I found websites like alibaba.com but I'm not sure how legit some of the dealers on the website are. I also came across websites like gsmexchange, but they require you to buy 500-1000 minimum quantity. Thats retarded. It usually adds up to more than $400,000 for one cell phone model. I'm looking into buying 10-20 since I'm just starting out. Anyone know where I can buy authentic cell phones in bulk?
:thankyousign:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
I really encourage you to pre-sell items or get pre-bookings for telephones. Use pictures to encourage interest.

Observe: You don't have to collect money at this stage, just check if you have a buying crowd before importing. I have imported mp3 and mp4 players myself and storage is a big pain. Also the big orders you usually are required to pay in order to get something. Many of these operators want big wholesalers to buy from them, hence the big volumes.

bashir26

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Aug 15, 2007
phones I want to sell are pretty new, and work with US 3G which is a pretty big thing. I just dont know how to get my hands on a small amount of phones for a startup like myself.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Bashir26, I think it will be pretty hard. But most suppliers do accept people the chance of buying a test sample or some kind of test samples (something to use as a showcase). Ask around.

Do you have interested customers at the moment? Someone who have committed to buying from you if you secure a deal with a supplier?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.