• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Who, What, Where!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by lucky13, Aug 15, 2018.

1. lucky13

lucky13 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Hello all,

I was a lurka for a while on this website waiting for my chance to read the book on my Honeymoon.
    Now I am starting my journey, I realised several years ago that companies do not reward the majority and ever since I have been freelance in Engineering.

It amazes me that people will settle for a 30% smaller pay check for a pension and paid holiday! In one case I know many people who have just had their final salary pension bought out for peanuts.

So from freelance I am starting an Ecommerce venture, in the UK. I am based down South and I would love to meet other like minded people based in the South of the Uk.

MJ DeMarco, Aunt Clyde and jdcorwin like this.