The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who do you like for General Liability?

Dan44

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Apr 9, 2015
Hello everyone. I was curious what insurance company is everyone's preferred choice for General Liability Insurance and what is your annual rate like? I've been shopping around and found prices all over the map for janitorial business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
Hello everyone. I was curious what insurance company is everyone's preferred choice for General Liability Insurance and what is your annual rate like? I've been shopping around and found prices all over the map for janitorial business.

Insurance rates can vary greatly and I don't think what's good for one person will be necessarily good for you. Since you mentioned janitorial business, I assume you are looking at commercial insurance for a relatively small, local business. Your rate will be heavily influenced by your credit, geographical location, state, number of employees, industry etc. I worked a few years in the insurance sector (mostly Property and Casualty, which is personal lines) but most of the same principles apply to commercial lines. Your rates will vary widely because what's considered risky to one company will be considered high end for another. For example, with poor credit or even one claim, preferred companies like The Hartford and Travelers will not write it at all or give you poor prices, but a standard company will give you a great price. Your best bet is to do what you have been doing; call around and I would get about 8-10 quotes depending on the size of the business and how much it is going to cost you.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
yea they will vary like Choate stated. So many things are placed in factor when pricing your specific quote. Shop around and then compare rates and try to get different companies or brokers perhaps to shop for you even.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.