The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who do you follow and ignore on this forum?

Anything related to matters of the mind

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
You will probably find out pretty soon who you want on your ignore list, they show themselves loudly and often.

As far as who to follow, take a look at pretty much any gold thread on the forum and see who started those. In addition to who Empire said, I would throw down @Vigilante and @biophase as two of the forums absolute best contributors.

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
That thread is getting a bit out of date. Probably worth doing a new version.

Maybe note in here who you follow and why, and then I’ll create a big list that we can point new folks to?
Good call!

I follow YOU for tips on good business practices, especially for service businesses.
I follow MJ for the UNSCRIPTED diatribes and the occasional wise-cracking.
I follow @rpeck90 for his insights on branding and business strategy, although he's typically into coding.
I follow @Kak to learn a bit more about the 'big side' of business, like running several systems at one go, controlling key areas that dictate entire industries, lobbying and a little Monopoly insights.
I follow @Lex DeVille for his copywriting and freelancing insights.
I follow @GlobalWealth for his posts on tax. It was an eye-opener to learn from him that tax can be divided into different classes worldwide, although I won't be opening international businesses anytime soon.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think you can see who other people follow. So if there’s someone you respect and follow, then check out who they’re following.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Usually the folks who are ignore-worthy eventually get banned. They don't last here.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
Imo just read a lot on the forum and you will find out pretty quickly who posts useful stuff.

This way I have found out about some forum members that are not very active here but they are very successful in real life and you know that there advice comes from the action they have taken.

Also, just by checking out the Rep Bank can give you an idea how helpful other forum members have found the posts of a member.

Another thing to add. Some forum members are very valueable to follow but as they like dozens of posts every day it kinda messes up the feed.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
One additional tip.
Look at the gold threads in the sub-forums most relevent to you.

If you are into real estate check out the gold threads and noteabe threads in this sub-forum.

Than look for the most liked posts in these threads. Chances are that the most liked posts in a gold thread are from very useful & knowledgeable members.

Hope this helps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
There is a list of some recommended forum members to follow although it is a bit outdated: GOLD! - Absolute Beginners Guide to TMF & TFLF

Some additions I'd add to it would be @Walter Hay, @Fox , @Kak, and @ZCP.

As for asking who to Ignore, that seems rude. Use your own judgement.
That thread is getting a bit out of date. Probably worth doing a new version.

Maybe note in here who you follow and why, and then I’ll create a big list that we can point new folks to?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I am trying to improve my feed and would like to know who you follow on the Fastlane Forum. Also, any community members on here that you ignore?
You can click on their forum name. A box should pop up and you will see the option to follow or ignore.

Not sure I would make my decision based on other's opinion. You can learn something from most people whether you agree with them or not.

Last edited:

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth

Frank H.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 22, 2018
I gotta admit that I tried to stir up drama like a sidewalker, anyways thank you everyone for the world-class advice. I will make sure to follow those people for creativity, productivity and motivation to take consistent action.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

Guest921Y

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Apr 2, 2019
The ignore question is definitely a little awkward.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I am trying to improve my feed and would like to know who you follow on the Fastlane Forum. Also, any community members on here that you ignore?

To be honest I've never got the hang of the follow feature, I follow some users but it's not like I get a notification when they post, so I don't really see the point apart from to remind yourself to check in on them now and again.

Ignoring is a personal thing, someone I hate you might love. Or we've had a spat that is unique to us... Even though I might ignore someone, I would never try to make others ignore them too.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I may be wrong, but I don't think I've ever ignored anyone on this forum since 2014, and I usually only follow quality threads and few individuals I know give quality content. I don't dig through here as much as I did a first, but there's a lot of content, so I don't always pay attention to following or ignoring. If there's something I want to keep, I will follow.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
To be honest I've never got the hang of the follow feature, I follow some users but it's not like I get a notification when they post, so I don't really see the point apart from to remind yourself to check in on them now and again.

Ignoring is a personal thing, someone I hate you might love. Or we've had a spat that is unique to us... Even though I might ignore someone, I would never try to make others ignore them too.
I use my News Feed to quickly find good stuff going on. If MJ likes something then I go read it.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I use my News Feed to quickly find good stuff going on. If MJ likes something then I go read it.

Hmm, news feed, okay, I'll try that one :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.