The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who Am I

EmergingX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 2, 2018
Depending When
Currently working on Python. Trying to make useful things. Following people that create awesome things (like Elon Musk and others). Open Ai really exciting.

My ultimate purpose in life is to build narrow Ai that could be used as a real enhancement to our brains. I think our brain really needs improvements. I'm not actually proponent of general artificial intelligence.

Because if it's switched on, and we are still operating on our old hardware meaning our physical brain, then it's going to be really fycked up for us. But most folks don't see it. If I could help at emerging various type of useful narrow artificial intelligence that could be implanted (directly connected to our brain) then what I'm most excited about is that we will be more likely to be able to develop things that require insanely complex computing (thinking) with our attention in order to reap the benefits for us such as meaningful improvements at recovering our physical body's to its equilibrium so to speak.

Hopefully that's okay. I'm also interested in sharing something unrelated to that but what I have gone thru to create which I see could directly benefit some people here but I don't know. Not actually interested to spending any financial resources on distributing it but to mention it at some places here and there to give it at least some likelihood that someone will find it, while, at the same time, spending very little resources to achieve that. What it is a help for, is mainly if you have created something universally and meaningfully useful, and then the question becomes how do I distribute the product. How do I get it out on the market to as many people as it can connect with? I think there's some code that prevents addresses to other places. I don't now really. I'ts on amazon dotcome. go to amazon and type slash dp slash and copy 1981909443 at the end of that. I typed the number manually here but you can copy. (Maybe copying some numbers is not allowed in first post for new users. I don't know.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...